Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Can't believe we're at the point where we have to fight to stop instate tuition for illegal aliens.

It doesn't make one lick of sense. Must be something our sisters started!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Can't believe we're at the point where we have to fight to stop instate tuition for illegal aliens.

It doesn't make one lick of sense. Must be something our sisters started!
    I just don't know how we will get those two under control!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'll say nasty things to them in French while you hold Nancy Pelosi's picture in front of their faces! That ought to do it and if that doesn't work we'll bring the picture of the rare species of the Kennedy whale on the beach forward.

I'll say nasty things to them in French while you hold Nancy Pelosi's picture in front of their faces! That ought to do it and if that doesn't work we'll bring the picture of the rare species of the Kennedy whale on the beach forward.
    Yes the WHALE a great finishing touch!! I just don't know how they could possible go on after all of that!! although past expierence shows they are stubborn!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

I just wrote you the longest, silliest post and put it under the wrong topic.

I figured it out and pulled it immediately!

SOSADFORUS,

I just wrote you the longest, silliest post and put it under the wrong topic.

I figured it out and pulled it immediately!
    LOL, glad it was you, I would not have known how to get rid of it!!!

I just wrote you a message in the post about English passing the senate in Idaho today, now it goes to the house. isn't it exciting!!

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

I just followed your post on Idaho!

I was trying to tell you that my B'Day is tomorrow and then, Friday I leave for San Jose. Both are yuks. I'm whining...wish I could do it in French but you wouldn't understand. I'll be off and on ALIPAC periodically because I'm duty-bound and addicted. (Aren't you required to know French if you are a Canadian?)

SOSADFORUS,

I just followed your post on Idaho!

I was trying to tell you that my B'Day is tomorrow and then, Friday I leave for San Jose. Both are yuks. I'm whining...wish I could do it in French but you wouldn't understand. I'll be off and on ALIPAC periodically because I'm duty-bound and addicted. (Aren't you required to know French if you are a Canadian?)
    I just followed your post on Idaho to!!

Well happy Birthday!!! : you be carefull your going to be awful close to Nancys home, if you go out in public be sure your in cognito. Just remember while your there look around and count your blessing you don't live down there anymore, can't get any better than Idaho!! We'll be looking for your posts it won't be the same without you, but have lots of fun, the pressure should really be on when you get back!!
    Did I tell you my next door neighbor is Canadian, I don't think she knows French!! her name is Bunny, of course she doesn't no French, have you ever known a Bunny to know French.

Banned
    Her name's not Bunny--she must be incognito, too. We're stealthy people up here in Idaho.

Her name's not Bunny--she must be incognito, too. We're stealthy people up here in Idaho.
    She told me to call her Bunny, do you think she is making it up!! maybe this incognito thing is more prevalent in Idaho than I realized, Ill spy while your gone to see if I can catch her speaking French! . Well you should be ok in Calif. because nobody knows each other down there anyway!