Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    En Francais, but of course! They had to translate the Australian staffer for me, though!
    Even the ones I could understand , I couldn't understand, most of them didn't know what they were talking about, I think they are hiring dayworkers,. Probably picking them up off the street corners on their way to work ,oops street corners, ,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Now don't go jumping to any conclusions just because he's French and incognito! Going under the name Crapo.

Now don't go jumping to any conclusions just because he's French and incognito! Going under the name Crapo.
    Ya, thats like calling the pot black, since I'm incognito to huh!! but I don't pick people up off street corners
    Got to watch the french its that fancy language of theirs. Was Clinton French?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I don't know about Clinton, but John "F'ing" Kerry was. Remember when he used to talk to his brother in French when he wanted to be incognito?

I don't know about Clinton, but John "F'ing" Kerry was. Remember when he used to talk to his brother in French when he wanted to be incognito?
    Yes, and I wish he would stay incognito all the time , so we would never have to see or hear from him again, ehh!!

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Yes, and I wish he would stay incognito all the time , so we would never have to see or hear from him again, ehh!!
    You Ladies, keep me laughing! Lots of faxing , emailing , calls and laughter! It been a busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

You Ladies, keep me laughing! Lots of faxing , emailing , calls and laughter! It been a busy day.
    Here's something to make you laugh, I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi ONCE,I've received THREE E-MAILS from her telling me, I can't e-mail her because I am not one of her constituents. SHEEEZ alright already lady I got the hint you don't like me or want to hear from me again.
    DOES THIS MEAN SHE DOES NOT WANT ME TO E-MAIL HER AGAIN??

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    ehh!!
    Don't you wish you were French Canadian? Then, you could talk with CrepeO, Kerry and me.

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi ONCE,I've received THREE E-MAILS from her telling me, I can't e-mail her because I am not one of her constituents.
    Well, she's Italian and she probably doesn't want to hear from Canadians.

SOSADFORUS wrote:
    ehh!!
    Don't you wish you were French Canadian? Then, you could talk with CrepeO, Kerry and me.
    Absolutly I would love to be able to understand you all? But its all French to me.
    Hey, I thought you were German??