Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi ONCE,I've received THREE E-MAILS from her telling me, I can't e-mail her because I am not one of her constituents.
    Well, she's Italian and she probably doesn't want to hear from Canadians.
    Maybe I should e-mail her incognito and she will think I'm Hispanic, then I'm sure she won't care where the hell I live, Yes thats it !! if she thinks I'm from Mexico surly she will take my e-mail!! UH OH, I don't on Spanish!! do you??
    LMAO.........I just got an IDEA because of you, SOSAD

Write her in SPANISH! Use one of those translators if necessary.
    I'll BET YA that they get back to you!!

Let's experiment
    what a good Idea I'll give it a try, the Lady is persistant I'll give her that, I got a total of 8 e-mails from her last night,I'm going to have to put a block on her, I think she is stalking me.
    And yet she will not take my e-mails because I'm not her constituent, this is definitly a one sided relationship wouldn't you say!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm on the fax machine again this morning with Kate's latest tribute. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&start=75
    I like the headline on that one its a real attention getter!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

I'm going to California for a week on Friday. If I see Nancy Pelosi do you want me to tell her anything and in what language?

Oliver

SOSADFORUS,

I'm going to California for a week on Friday. If I see Nancy Pelosi do you want me to tell her anything and in what language?

Oliver
    WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO CALIFORNIA??
    BE CAREFULL YOU DON'T RUN INTO ARNOLD, OR MY SISTER FOR THAT MATTER.

You had better go incognito because if Nancy finds out your affiliated with me, Oh boy!! you'll be her next stalking victim and she can be vicious!
    Maybe you can leard to speak Spanglish while your there, that would really help me!!

Banned
    Si, Si, no problemo.

I have in-laws in CA that are too old to escape!!!

Si, Si, no problemo.

I have in-laws in CA that are too old to escape!!!
    BUMMER0 I think I'm learning it!! I should be able to e-mail her one hell of a message in about a week!!

Banned
    I am absolutely busting with excitement as I see all of the groups getting there acts together to fight amnesty and any form of amnesty-light!

Banned
    I hate to be at war with my own government. Does anyone feel as sad about that as I do?

Banned
    I hate to be at war with my own government. Does anyone feel as sad about that as I do?
    Our government is filled with traitors, snakes, sleazeballs, chickens, puppets.....with the exception of a very few moral and patriotic Americans. They know which they are, and so do we. I won't rest till the traitors are gone and their masters are exposed. I'm not so sad as I am MAD.

Banned
    Kate wrote:

I won't rest till the traitors are gone and their masters are exposed.
    Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!