Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi ONCE,I've received THREE E-MAILS from her telling me, I can't e-mail her because I am not one of her constituents.
    Well, she's Italian and she probably doesn't want to hear from Canadians.
    Maybe I should e-mail her incognito and she will think I'm Hispanic, then I'm sure she won't care where the hell I live, Yes thats it !! if she thinks I'm from Mexico surly she will take my e-mail!! UH OH, I don't on Spanish!! do you??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi ONCE,I've received THREE E-MAILS from her telling me, I can't e-mail her because I am not one of her constituents.
    Maybe I should e-mail her incognito and she will think I'm Hispanic, then I'm sure she won't care where the hell I live, Yes thats it !! if she thinks I'm from Mexico surly she will take my e-mail!! UH OH, I don't on Spanish!! do you??
    Uh oh. she's really serious I just got my 4th e-mail from her. whats this ladys trip anyway. Is their an English language I can disquise as Spanish??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Spanglish!!!

Spanglish!!!
    Oh well yes of course, why didn't I think of that, I'll try it!!
    If I get one more e-mail from her I'm calling her office in the morning and telling her to stop e-mailing me because I am not one of her constituents> DUMB BROAD!!

Now I'm going to bed, because I went to my twins birthday party the other night and someone had the gall to give me a cold!! thats why I sound delirious, and Nancy is not helping!!

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Here's something to make you laugh, I e-mailed Nancy Pelosi ONCE,I've received THREE E-MAILS from her telling me, I can't e-mail her because I am not one of her constituents. SHEEEZ alright already lady I got the hint you don't like me or want to hear from me again.
    DOES THIS MEAN SHE DOES NOT WANT ME TO E-MAIL HER AGAIN??
    I have gotten those as well. Being a concerned American does not impress some of these politicians.I keep emailing anyway! I actually email them back and tell them I am a concerned American and my concern does not stop with my states issues. I am concerned with issues and problems in all areas of the United States. Maybe they should think deeply and realize that we do live in the UNITED States. It is important the all of us to stand united and care about what is going on in ALL the states, because even if it is not affecting some of us now, give it some time it will.

Banned
    I always say, I know I'm not from your state, but the legislation so-and-so passes will effect everybody in the country, and they end up agreeing.

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

If I get one more e-mail from her I'm calling her office in the morning and telling her to stop e-mailing me because I am not one of her constituents> DUMB BROAD!!
    That's hysterical! Maybe she is just making sure you never become one of her constituents. It's a warning!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    LMAO.........I just got an IDEA because of you, SOSAD

Write her in SPANISH! Use one of those translators if necessary.
    I'll BET YA that they get back to you!!

Let's experiment
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

That's hysterical! Maybe she is just making sure you never become one of her constituents. It's a warning!
    Hey! what a compliment!!! Proof of what a GREAT job you are doing, SO SAD!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Banned
    I'm on the fax machine again this morning with Kate's latest tribute. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&start=75