Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Kate wrote:

I won't rest till the traitors are gone and their masters are exposed.
    Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!
    OK, tomorrow, looks like while I have been sick in bed all day you all are carrying on just fine without me!! way to go!!

I do like the thread about the vets getting involved, I was thinking we should all look up the veteran groups in our towns and e-mail them and give them ALIPAC's web site and encourage them to check it out and join us in the fight to save our country, maybe if their local citizens are asking it would help, and then they will encourage other vets and this could be huge!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hope you're feeling better!

Good idea!!! Need to send them the "They didn't die for the NAU memorial"

Hope you're feeling better!

Good idea!!! Need to send them the "They didn't die for the NAU memorial"
    Well I can't seem to think for very long but i'll live and hopfully feel better tomorrow so I can get on with the fight.

Absolutly your memorial should get to them its pretty powerful!! great stuff!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Wish I'd done the memorial! Kate did though and she is amazing. She keeps me motivated!

Wish I'd done the memorial! Kate did though and she is amazing. She keeps me motivated!
    Well then yes Kate is amazing we have some great fighters on here for sure.
    Weren't you mailing out her memorials to??

Banned
    Yep, I'm guilty of that. I'm afraid I sent them to France though!

Yep, I'm guilty of that. I'm afraid I sent them to France though!
    You should have sent some to the STALKER!!

April
    Kate wrote:

Our government is filled with traitors, snakes, sleazeballs, chickens, puppets.....with the exception of a very few moral and patriotic Americans. They know which they are, and so do we. I won't rest till the traitors are gone and their masters are exposed. I'm not so sad as I am MAD.
    Me too Kate,the good thing is we are all on to who the sleaze balls and traitors are, so their days are numbered.

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

No doubt about that, my sister thinks I'm a fanatic about illegal immigration, and everything else is a conspiracy theory (NAU)! but I will not give up on her, she will change her ways of thinking if it kills me!
    I used to be where your sister was on conspiracy theories, BUT, I've never been a LIBERAL. My brother had been on CFR for 20 years!

SOSADFORUS wrote:

[quote:1o24kxvt]No doubt about that, my sister thinks I'm a fanatic about illegal immigration, and everything else is a conspiracy theory (NAU)! but I will not give up on her, she will change her ways of thinking if it kills me!
    I used to be where your sister was on conspiracy theories, BUT, I've never been a LIBERAL. My brother had been on CFR for 20 years!
    [/quote:1o24kxvt]

I use to think it was crazy when people would talk about one world order, but its not so far fetched now! Now I can picture it starting with the NAU and progressing into much much more. that would be good by America!