Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just give it up...You know he isnt here to debate anything..He believes he is right and thats the end of it.

Besides I have better things to do..I need to get back to emailing.. :P
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    The first sentence of the 14th Amendment says:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside
    How can illegals be subject to the United States jurisdiction when they don't pay taxes and contribute to the economy that they so eagerly drain?
    They send most of their money back to Mexico, which contributes back to their country, which "they are subject to the jurisdiction therof".

To summarize: It takes an American to make an American.

what would you then say to someone who pay their share of tax, earn a living, do their jobs, not commit any crimes, and just trying to live their daily lives contributing to their community? wow, stop turning everything into mindless blanket stereotype accusation. it's a good way to avoid debate and push your beliefs but a reasonable average human being with average intelligence can agree that not everything is back and white.

but to respond to your post, we're talking about birthright citizenship here. we're not talkin about the parents. we're talking about the babies. babies cant pay taxes straight out of the womb. babies cant contribute to the economy, albeit dirty diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay, I'll bite.

gobits...you are a citizen of the United States if you are born here. Where the confusion occurs is that when the Constitution was originally written, clearly the intent was that you had to be born of parents who were also American citizens.

The millions of illegal alien women who flood to the U.S. to pop out their anchor brats, are taking advantage of the fact that our government seems to think there is some ambiguity with regard to this aspect of our Constituion.

So most Americans would like to see an amendment to our Constitution that would clearly state that regardless of whether you are born on U.S. soil, you ARE NOT a citizen of the U.S. if your parents weren't citizens at the time of your birth.

The U.S. isn't a free-for-all, big open party. Nobody has a right to come here without our permission.
    I agree totally. It is making a mockery of our constitution and destroying the very foundation of our country. There should be limits to the liberty and freedom given to illegal immigrants. Making them equal to an American citizen is ridiculous. If that's the case then illegals should be held liable for breaking the law as we are. Coming here illegally is a crime not an activity that should be rewarded. I would say making anchor brats citizen is an award with built in financial advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Just give it up...You know he isnt here to debate anything..He believes he is right and thats the end of it.

Besides I have better things to do..I need to get back to emailing.. :P
    ironic, since you are the one who abruptly comes in and gives a debate ending one liner and presumes to leave by saying you have some emailing to do.

hypocrisy at its finest.

All I know is if it was all the easy ....... why wasn't this so called "loop-hole" not abused as much in the past? I mean just skip the whole deal of "legal" immigration and just plan your vacation around your due date.. But it has been used and abused in un-believable numbers and illegals are using their children as an excuse to not have to abide by the law. I've read many posts of people from all over the world who admit freely that is what they are doing. If not here then the UK and I've read posts where some are just "country" shopping for the easiest place. If it's not directly for themselves it is for "dual citizenship" for their kid incase they have to flee an area or to make it possible for their children to get here for school and work. I mean it doesn't take a genious to see where this could lead to serious trouble in the future. Citizenship is a privaledge and comming here just for work or just for freebies or just for personal benefit isn't being a citizen. You don't come here and expect to change a country to your homeland. Language or relegion or whatever means. We've got way too many comming here and not assimilating to where this just isn't America anymore. I mean I'm all for diversity if there's something left to unify us......and personally....I don't see it. Don't want to learn English, demand "special" schools for their people, special something here or there , don't want to abide the law.....there's just nothing. Not even dedication to this country because citizenship has become a joke. Just a pit stop. Hate Americans, hate the American way of life, don't want to learn the language.....heck right down to murdering citizens and destroying our communities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gobits
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    The first sentence of the 14th Amendment says:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside
    How can illegals be subject to the United States jurisdiction when they don't pay taxes and contribute to the economy that they so eagerly drain?
    They send most of their money back to Mexico, which contributes back to their country, which "they are subject to the jurisdiction therof".

To summarize: It takes an American to make an American.

what would you then say to someone who pay their share of tax, earn a living, do their jobs, not commit any crimes, and just trying to live their daily lives contributing to their community? wow, stop turning everything into mindless blanket stereotype accusation. it's a good way to avoid debate and push your beliefs but a reasonable average human being with average intelligence can agree that not everything is back and white.

but to respond to your post, we're talking about birthright citizenship here. we're not talkin about the parents. we're talking about the babies. babies cant pay taxes straight out of the womb. babies cant contribute to the economy, albeit dirty diapers.
    No, I believe what we are talking about is illegals coming to this country with the intention of dropping an anchor baby and reaping the profits of it's citizenship. They are illegal and are not suppose to be here. Why would their baby be the responsibilty of tax payers who are American citizens that have the burden of their own families. This is an intentional quest. I have no problem with an amendment that enforces that their parents be American citizens. No problem at all. It would protect American families.

Quote Originally Posted by nanna
    Okay, I'll bite.

gobits...you are a citizen of the United States if you are born here. Where the confusion occurs is that when the Constitution was originally written, clearly the intent was that you had to be born of parents who were also American citizens.

The millions of illegal alien women who flood to the U.S. to pop out their anchor brats, are taking advantage of the fact that our government seems to think there is some ambiguity with regard to this aspect of our Constituion.

So most Americans would like to see an amendment to our Constitution that would clearly state that regardless of whether you are born on U.S. soil, you ARE NOT a citizen of the U.S. if your parents weren't citizens at the time of your birth.

The U.S. isn't a free-for-all, big open party. Nobody has a right to come here without our permission.
    I agree totally. It is making a mockery of our constitution and destroying the very foundation of our country. There should be limits to the liberty and freedom given to illegal immigrants. Making them equal to an American citizen is ridiculous. If that's the case then illegals should be held liable for breaking the law as we are. Coming here illegally is a crime not an activity that should be rewarded. I would say making anchor brats citizen is an award with built in financial advantages.
    again, we are talking about a specific subset of the issue. we're not talking about all the "illegal immigrants" in this country. can people please stay within the issue and stop making irrelevant blanket statements in hopes of avoiding the debate at hand?

The slaves and immigrants were LEGAL residents of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by gobits
    Quote Originally Posted by nanna
    Okay, I'll bite.

again, we are talking about a specific subset of the issue. we're not talking about all the "illegal immigrants" in this country. can people please stay within the issue and stop making irrelevant blanket statements in hopes of avoiding the debate at hand?
    I told you all to ignore this person. I can smell these posters from a mile away.... they beg a question just so they can try to dismantle what you say by using "their" distored view of the constitution..

this person is either a schill for the aclu, la raza or some aspiring lawyer who is trying to make his/her bones..

ignore them....

Its already been shown that the constitutions intent has been subverted... but you know that don't you?

ADVICE, ignore this person. They are not "really" into learning anything, they are here to try and supplant you all because they KNOW that what we do here is in direct violation of THEIR goals... and we are winning and they don't like it.

Piss off.

Hopefully this person's IP can be compared to other instigators and see if there is an association.

Quote:

Ok what I have the biggest problem with is our govenment catering to these people. Our schools, healthcare, jobs, social services are overrun with these parasites. Sure some may contribute to their community,but what about the mass that just sucks the life out of our country, stomps our flag, demands their "rights", breaks our laws, kill innocent people, child molesters, breed more parasite babies for us to support. Want free education for these "anchors" that my own child cannot get, free healthcare, speak their lanuage, just want the benifits of America, but not be an American. I am no expert on the 14th but I do know that whatever it says does not account for what is happening in America today. Something has to change or our country is headed for its own civil war. That is pretty much "black and white".
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast