Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have this job information here in my hand and I have sent an e-mail to the law firm which was referenced in this thread. If anything can be done legally then I'm going to do it. I'm sick and tired of this! In addition, i'm sure this refuse company has secured city and state contracts to pick up garbage in certain areas. There has to be something that can be done legally.

The add does not say bi-lingual prefered, it says "required." In addition, this add is on Career Builder.com. Could be a good law suit if this firm is willing to pursue it. Not sure of the law regarding this, but i'm sure it will favor the company as they can do virtually require anything in the way of conditions for employment. We will see.

How is it that our federal government can bring a suit against the Salvation Army for the pratice of requiring English on the job and yet companies can require that someone speak spanish when company is not doing business with a foreign country in which spanish would be required.

Another example of our government looking out for the foreign invaders and completely neglecting the American Citizens who put them in office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I tell people in indiana that I could not get a job in California because I spoke English,they look at me like I am crazy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I tell people in indiana that I could not get a job in California because I spoke English,they look at me like I am crazy.
    The rest of the country would probably demand that california be annexed to mexico if they even knew half of what goes on here in the way of companies, government and the preferential treatment that illegal invaders get here.

It's absolutely corrupt!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    The rest of the country would probably demand that california be annexed to mexico if they even knew half of what goes on here in the way of companies, government and the preferential treatment that illegal invaders get here.

It's absolutely corrupt!
    It is heartbreaking. Oh, this is too funny, last night on the indy star forum, an illegal told us this was originally their land. Does anyone here recall Indiana being part of Mexico at any time in history? They want it ALL
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla give him this link and refer him to Article V.

http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/amer ... pe_hidalgo

It's the 1848: Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

Duh you lost buster.

My Brazilian friend and I know Spanish and English as well as Portuguese, and in addition, she knows French and German, and has a BACHELOR'S in FOREIGN languages. But DESPITE the BIG DEMAND for BILINGUAL in English and Spanish, NEITHER of us get HIRED!

Thank-you Cayla, and all others taking action, I have sent several e-mail so far have not heard back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    My Brazilian friend and I know Spanish and English as well as Portuguese, and in addition, she knows French and German, and has a BACHELOR'S in FOREIGN languages. But DESPITE the BIG DEMAND for BILINGUAL in English and Spanish, NEITHER of us get HIRED!
    Do they give you specifics why?

When you watch this youtube video it might give you some answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

I am assuming we all got the "we will reply in 48 hours" email. When you get a real response, or after the 48 hours is up, please post your replies. If it is all form letters, we KNOW they don't read the emails.

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am assuming we all got the "we will reply in 48 hours" email. When you get a real response, or after the 48 hours is up, please post your replies. If it is all form letters, we KNOW they don't read the emails.
    Yes, I got that same reply. I will post if/when I hear anything.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast