Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cee

the immigration bills

Let's face it, our gov cannot keep up with the masses coming and going. Look how they have done so far! A 5-year-old could have done a better job. We have to force the employers by fining and/or shutting them down to hire only legal immigrants and citizens. Then at the end of the 3-6 years the immigrant is allowed to work here, the employer would have to file a report with the gov letting them know that it is time for the worker to go back to his country. The gov would have to have a whole lot better system of filing so that they could keep up with the termination time of the worker. Then send them home. Any immigrant who does not have a highschool education should not be allowed in this country at all. Also any immigrant that applies to come here should never be allowed to get welfare, foodstamps, or free medical - they have hard times - we ship them home. I live in Texas and you wouldn't believe how many illegals with forged papers are on the dole. I am flat sick of them and sick of paying for them. - cee

We hear ya Cee. I would hate to live in the more southern part of the U.S. I am in Tennessee and I see my fair share and I am sure they are headed this way. They remind me of a termite infestation and how difficult it is to get rid of them as they eat away at the foundation of a house!!

Hang in there!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Thanks for posting this info! I've signed a few petitions with grassfire and I hate to think my name was used in a way I did not intend it for. No more for me unless I know the background.
    I live in Tennessee also. Macon County. I work for a company that also has a plant in Mexico. They hire illegals all the time and I know there is 150+ on their payroll. There's been almost a half dozen staff infections reported in the last few months and the doctors say it is most likely from the Mexicans working there that have never had physicals or immunizations!
    The Mayor of Red Boiling Springs, Kenneth Hollis is one of the worst offenders. He has a trailer park full of illegals that he rents to and hires to work jobs he gets from his lumber company. Alot of the ones he rents to also work where I do. Two were just recently busted for trafficking and we're glad to say on the way to being deported.

He, (the Mayor) also owns the building that houses the local Hispanic Association! It is common knowledge that an illegal can get a fake green card there for $25.00!
    Why no one does anything about this anti-American small town slumlord Mayor is beyond me!

Thanks for the grassfire heads-up!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

cee

illegals

They are definitely headed your way. We have so many in texas that the border patrol takes them to court and they get scheduled for a hearing, but then they give them a bus pass to anywhere in the U.S. as long as they promise to come back for the hearing which, of course, they don't return. I sent all those faxes this morning trying to help stop that ridiculous senate bill. If this bill passes into law as it currently is we will lose our culture, our country and the republican party. We will become a one party system. Does that strike you as a free country? cee

I just got an email from them where they are rolling out T.V commericals about the wall. Can I post that here?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

MW
    Ronster wrote:

I just got an email from them where they are rolling out T.V commericals about the wall. Can I post that here?
    I think I saw one of those commercials. Did one of them have 3 old ladies asking, "where's the fence?"

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    No of course not. Did you read this post at all?

No grassfire on alipac.

Thanks,

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love this commercial from gf and saved it to my computer! I was going to ask the same question to the mods. It's a great ad and gets to the point!

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    No of course not. Did you read this post at all?

No grassfire on alipac.

Thanks,

W
    Yes, I read the thread..... :P
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Re: NO LINKS TO GRASSFIRE ALLOWED AT ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Then they tried to use our signatures as support for the Cornyn Kyle bill which contained a Guest Worker Amnesty.
    Can you tell me how you came to find this out?
    This is just a simple question, because I'd like to know, and I am not disputing what you say.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast