Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    You are interrogating me because we do not seem to share the same points of view I suppose, and then you jump to question my point of view about illegal immigration.
    I have no idea if we share the same point of view or not because you avoid the questions, then act insulted(?)

[quote:32ty0wjt]Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....
    You're right, and you still haven't answered it....
    Are you sure that you're legal? You handled that situation like an illegal. You talk jibberish, make accusations, and then when I ask you to clarify your actions and to be responsible for yourself, you turn it around and act like I am the one with the problem. Hmmm...sounds familiar? If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. And don't forget to tell your troll buddies that a girl kicked your arse.[/quote:32ty0wjt]
    NEESE
    Actually, it speaks more like an Anchor Baby.

Hmmmmm, wondering..............
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    You are interrogating me because we do not seem to share the same points of view I suppose, and then you jump to question my point of view about illegal immigration.
    I have no idea if we share the same point of view or not because you avoid the questions, then act insulted(?)

[quote:2w82jexm]Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....
    You're right, and you still haven't answered it....
    I give up...

Bye[/quote:2w82jexm]

Well lets dance

thanks V
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like your guy, Charles, makes me want to dosey doe...

I like your guy, Charles, makes me want to dosey doe...
    well a good friend just sent me a fantastic email and that was on it and the timing was right.

thanks for the dancing Old Geezer, Sis

Charles, how did you get ahold of my picture?

Dixie,
    Your giving me a head ache!
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

[quote:1ca975j8]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    Do you agree with illegal immigration in the US? If so, what is the difference?
    [quote:1ca975j8]I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.[/quote:1ca975j8]

OH...yes, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I am a legal citizen of the United States of America and proud of it!![/quote:1ca975j8]
    Just to clarify, are you a naturalized citizen born in another country, a birthright citizen born to US citizen parents, a person born on US soil to non-citizen parents, or did you obtain your citizenship in some other manner? If you obtained your citizenship in some other manner, would you please explain? If you are a natural (as opposed to naturalized) non-immigrant, do you have a birth certificate issued in a county of a state of the United States? If you are a naturalized citizen, how long have you been naturalized?

April
    Good Job Neese, you scared Makakaka off

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Charles, how did you get ahold of my picture?

Dixie,
    well they say every one has a twin some where, Hey Brother

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Dixie,
    MK
    I can tell you that I'm 100% sure that DIX isn't looking to crack your nuts. She's got a whole pacel of others that she's got her eye on, LOL.

CHARLES
    ROTFLMAO
    Good to see he's put to good use.

It`s not a problem, besides, she gotta catch me first and there`s about a 1400 mile distance between us.
    ------------------------

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast