Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sakamakakara (hope I spelled that right), I live up north too, Northwestern Oregon. We are hot about the issue up here, although the illegal alien population is much less than that of the southwestern states.

REAL Oregonians are angry because we are all expected to obey all of the laws, or suffer the consequence, and we would not be getting anyones sympathy if we used stolen ID, drove drunk or the men raped an underage girl, we'd get the book thrown at us. Yet all the while, the illegals get sympathy, then their Consular folks try to tell us these crimes are just cultural things, and the "poor immigrants" do not understand why we are so angry with them.

I believe in our laws, and I also believe that no matter who people are, where they come from, they darn well better obey those same laws I and mine are expected to obey, or suffer the same consequences, no cultural exceptions. Millions of LEGAL immigrants have done it, generations before them, and had no problem assimilating. The difference nowadays, these people are selfish and lazy, wanting accomodation in everything.

As for people hating the legal immigrants, not so. I do not assume all people who are Latino/Hispanic are illegal. I do not also assume people who are Latino/Hispanic, all live as we have witnessed many of the illegals doing.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    It`s not a problem, besides, she gotta catch me first and there`s about a 1400 mile distance between us.
    You have about 24 hours then. Unless she sends the Alipac surveilance team instead.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dk3

Vets

Go ask the how much the Viet Veterans love their country..I mean all vets born and raised in the USA, from all races, black, white, hispanic and whatever else you can think of.

You know what? I DON'T have to ask them, they tell me how much they love this country. Every month, I make 500 calls or more, talking the vets and telling them Thank You for their service to their country. They tell me they would do it all over again, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM! I talk to them from Maine to Hawaii, and I am not "with" as group or government agency. I do this on my own, so they would have no reason to lie to me. Even the ones I've spoken to from WW2 and the Korean war tell me this.

Love to see the guy in receiving barracks at MCRD

Crockettsghost is right aliens are testy. What we should do is convince the Cajuns that illegal aliens are also tasty but that there is a strict bag limit of 5.

April
    Oh thats okay we are dealing with illegal Aliens... so there are no rules... thats the way they like it.....the Cajuns can feast for days!!!

Why have restrictions? the more the merrier.
    ------------------------

April

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

[quote:bq2xuweu]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    Do you agree with illegal immigration in the US? If so, what is the difference?
    [quote:bq2xuweu]I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.
    OH...yes, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I am a legal citizen of the United States of America and proud of it!![/quote:bq2xuweu][/quote:bq2xuweu]
    Just to clarify, are you a naturalized citizen born in another country, a birthright citizen born to US citizen parents, a person born on US soil to non-citizen parents, or did you obtain your citizenship in some other manner? If you obtained your citizenship in some other manner, would you please explain? If you are a natural (as opposed to naturalized) non-immigrant, do you have a birth certificate issued in a county of a state of the United States? If you are a naturalized citizen, how long have you been naturalized?[/quote

I am a naturalized citizen with authentic and legal documents. I got my citizenship through legal means in the state of Michigan. I have lived in this state for twenty five years and I have been a citizen of the United States for 19 years, or a naturalized US citizen of you need to make that clarification.

I entered this country legally and got my resident alien status because my mother is a naturalized citizen.

I was not born in the USA.

I am grateful to this country for allowing me to become a citizen.

I have been paying taxes to the federal, state and local govts. since 1985.

How old are you if I may ask?

You cannot expect me to agree with everything you say.

I am proud of having three sons born in AMERICA.

My wife is a naturalized citizen of the USA as well. She already had that status when we married, so we have no anchor babies.

You don't scare me. I don't mind bulldogs and I love all dog breeds.

All of you guys can call me troll if you wish.

I do expect to be called troll by you guys because my writing will never seem American enough to you guys and this is natural because I am an immigrant.

I do not need your respect nor you are required to respect me either.

I am not an anchor.

I do respect your opinion but I will not lick your boots.

I do not support illegal immigration.

I am not sure how illegal immigration can be controlled because too many people in this country profit from the work of illegal immigrants. Corporations, politicians and private citizens.

I do think that the illegal immigration issue is of such proportion that if not handled properly it might become the source of profound division in our country. Much deeper than it currently is.

I think that our politicians in DC have too many vested interests and will not attack the illegal immigration issue head on until it becomes openly politically correct to do so. It might be too late when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

[quote:zdrugcjk]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    Do you agree with illegal immigration in the US? If so, what is the difference?
    [quote:zdrugcjk]I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.
    OH...yes, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I am a legal citizen of the United States of America and proud of it!![/quote:zdrugcjk]
    Just to clarify, are you a naturalized citizen born in another country, a birthright citizen born to US citizen parents, a person born on US soil to non-citizen parents, or did you obtain your citizenship in some other manner? If you obtained your citizenship in some other manner, would you please explain? If you are a natural (as opposed to naturalized) non-immigrant, do you have a birth certificate issued in a county of a state of the United States? If you are a naturalized citizen, how long have you been naturalized?[/quote:zdrugcjk]

I am a naturalized citizen with authentic and legal documents. I got my citizenship through legal means in the state of Michigan. I have lived in this state for twenty five years and I have been a citizen of the United States for 19 years, or a naturalized US citizen of you need to make that clarification.

I entered this country legally and got my resident alien status because my mother is a naturalized citizen.

I was not born in the USA.

I am grateful to this country for allowing me to become a citizen.

I have been paying taxes to the federal, state and local govts. since 1985.

How old are you if I may ask?

You cannot expect me to agree with everything you say.

I am proud of having three sons born in AMERICA.

My wife is a naturalized citizen of the USA as well. She already had that status when we married, so we have no anchor babies.

You don't scare me. I don't mind bulldogs and I love all dog breeds.

All of you guys can call me troll if you wish.

I do expect to be called troll by you guys because my writing will never seem American enough to you guys and this is natural because I am an immigrant.

I do not need your respect nor you are required to respect me either.

I am not an anchor.

I do respect your opinion but I will not lick your boots.

I do not support illegal immigration.

I am not sure how illegal immigration can be controlled because too many people in this country profit from the work of illegal immigrants. Corporations, politicians and private citizens.

I do think that the illegal immigration issue is of such proportion that if not handled properly it might become the source of profound division in our country. Much deeper than it currently is.

I think that our politicians in DC have too many vested interests and will not attack the illegal immigration issue head on until it becomes openly politically correct to do so. It might be too late when that happens.