Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I agree with what he said concerning that even though I am a citizen people still hate me. But that's life. No matter what I will continue to succeed regardless of how what color people perceive me in.

As to illegal immigrant problems, it's quite easy to point fingers at Mexico, but America for about 20 years after 86 had the chance to enforce the borders. Guess it took a while for people to realize the problem... but if they haven't, the government has sure screwed them.
    Roxas, if someone comes into our country expected to be hated, why come here at all? If you are hated, chances are you are saying or doing something to contribute to that. We should not have to patrol our borders. It is very animalistic to have this whole cat and mouse game going on. The Mexican people who come here have no loyalty to their own country and they have no loyalty to ours. They are greedy and just want the money. Americans are very loyal to their country, we don't always understand people who betray their own countries. Maybe they see you as a traitor(?) I don't know, I am just guessing.
    God Bless America!!....and you will love it like the rest of us when they bring back the draft again! Then you will really see whose war you are fighting.

After you see your friends die by the hundreds for a futile cause....remember Vietnam....you might change your mind then about loyalties to the country.

Go ask the how much the Viet Veterans love their country..I mean all vets born and raised in the USA, from all races, black, white, hispanic and whatever else you can think of.
    This is a great nation pal, but loyalty to the country is a double edge sword. You might not have the freedom you think to choose from serving your country or serving the interests of the rich and the corrupt politicians in DC.
    I am a Viet Nam Vet and I sure love my country. Do you ? What have you done for it ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I agree with what he said concerning that even though I am a citizen people still hate me. But that's life. No matter what I will continue to succeed regardless of how what color people perceive me in.

As to illegal immigrant problems, it's quite easy to point fingers at Mexico, but America for about 20 years after 86 had the chance to enforce the borders. Guess it took a while for people to realize the problem... but if they haven't, the government has sure screwed them.
    Roxas, if someone comes into our country expected to be hated, why come here at all? If you are hated, chances are you are saying or doing something to contribute to that. We should not have to patrol our borders. It is very animalistic to have this whole cat and mouse game going on. The Mexican people who come here have no loyalty to their own country and they have no loyalty to ours. They are greedy and just want the money. Americans are very loyal to their country, we don't always understand people who betray their own countries. Maybe they see you as a traitor(?) I don't know, I am just guessing.
    God Bless America!!....and you will love it like the rest of us when they bring back the draft again! Then you will really see whose war you are fighting.

After you see your friends die by the hundreds for a futile cause....remember Vietnam....you might change your mind then about loyalties to the country.

Go ask the how much the Viet Veterans love their country..I mean all vets born and raised in the USA, from all races, black, white, hispanic and whatever else you can think of.

This is a great nation pal, but loyalty to the country is a double edge sword. You might not have the freedom you think to choose from serving your country or serving the interests of the rich and the corrupt politicians in DC.
    MAKAKA, MAKAKAM, MAKAKA........you haven't had much experience with our AMERICAN TROOPS now, have you?

It also appears that you know next to nothing about our VietNam Vets and the facts concerning the VN war. It's always the ignorant who yell the loudest, MAKAKA. Gives them away with the first sentance.

One thing that I DO KNOW, MAKAKA, is that you're sure not one that would have the qualities to wear their desert ripples let alone could your feet fill them. That is quite evident by simply reading your writing. It would take a nanosecond to know that you would be the one to run, the one to turn tail and cower in the face of an enemy.

Thank you for showing your cowardice & stupidity of history for all to see.

God Bless Our Troops & God Bless the US of A.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    2ndamendsis
    MAKAKA, MAKAKAM, MAKAKA........you haven't had much experience with our AMERICAN TROOPS now, have you?

It also appears that you know next to nothing about our VietNam Vets and the facts concerning the VN war. It's always the ignorant who yell the loudest, MAKAKA. Gives them away with the first sentance.

One thing that I DO KNOW, MAKAKA, is that you're sure not one that would have the qualities to wear their desert ripples let alone could your feet fill them. That is quite evident by simply reading your writing. It would take a nanosecond to know that you would be the one to run, the one to turn tail and cower in the face of an enemy.

Thank you for showing your cowardice & stupidity of history for all to see.

God Bless Our Troops & God Bless the US of A.

BRAVO AND WELL SAID!!!!!!

Makaka...What are your thoughts on the people from South America entering Mexico illegally?

I am a Nam vet too Macaca, I served with the US Marine Corps and I love my country, I also lost a lot of good friends over there, I also saw many Marines join back up just so they could go back!
    I have talked to many Marines who have served in Iraq and they are proud of what they are doing there.
    There are people who are willing to die or be maimed for life in the name of freedom, they are men and women of courage and strength who wear their uniform proudly and they are the ones you can thank for your ability to complain about anything you want to, only do me a favor and get your facts straight.
    God bless America
    Semper Fi!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well makaka, people here are Red White and Blue, not yellow. My own husband served in Vietnam, Air Force cryptographer in a communications base, and he loves this country, although, he feels American leaders did not make the right choices in the end of that war.

If we cut and run from Iraq, we will leave another generation of men and women feeling incomplete about their own part in that war, that is what cutting and running in Vietnam did, it left many feeling their service was in vain, but they all still love America.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Makaka...What are your thoughts on the people from South America entering Mexico illegally?
    I do not support it at all. What else do you wish to know?

Why do you ask this question?

You think I am Mexican, don't you? No, I am not and I do not support illegal immigration in any country. You are not affecting me by asking my opinion on illegal immigration in Mexico. I have no ties with that country and, like I said I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ANYWHERE!!

I just love it how some of you guys can jump to conclussions so quick...

Immigration and illegal immigration has nothing to do with being rich or poor. Both is obligated to obey the laws.

Why do you ask this question?

You think I am Mexican, don't you? No, I am not and I do not support illegal immigration in any country. You are not affecting me by asking my opinion on illegal immigration in Mexico. I have no ties with that country and, like I said I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ANYWHERE!!

I just love it how some of you guys can jump to conclussions so quick...
    You question that Neese thinks you are Mexican. You have no answer yet.
    Yet you rake the members claiming they've concluded you are Mexican.

What you are is arrogant.

Betito come back!!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast