Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    DEAR GOD LET IT BEEEEEEEEEEE OVER ....Quick before more Betitos and MAKAKAKAKAs show up

Wait, your just getting cranked up just think of all the Betitos and MAKAKAKAKAs you have to look forward to. Bahhaaaaa Bahhhaaaa
    HOHOHOHO

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I can hardly wait Betito and MAKAKAKAKAK have been very educational

CHARLES!
    For shame - for shame. You're getting APRIL all worked up.
    Behave yourself or we're gonna take you off of Santa's list
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CHARLES!
    For shame - for shame. You're getting APRIL all worked up.
    Behave yourself or we're gonna take you off of Santa's list
    We got her in training for a champion ship round.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That's right April, you need some troll practice!

As for me, I have not had the taste of troll in a while, we had a few good ones a while back, hey, I even had one that was only bold enough to email me (when I regretfully left myself open to it by showing my email on my profile), but not bold enough to post on ALIPAC.

I'll back down, let the new people get a taste of it, learn to battle. Go for it April!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I can hardly wait Betito and MAKAKAKAKAK have been very educational

Well, I hope I have been educational in a good way.

There are some questions back in this thread regarding the illegal immigration in Mexico. Maybe you could bring those forward for discussion?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Betito wrote:

Well, I hope I have been educational in a good way
    Well Betito...that depends on what you think a good way is.... you have enlightened me on how thick headed/ stubborn OBL's are and how no matter how many ways a person says to them "ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL" they do not understand or simply wish to try to talk their way around facts. I have learned I need to be patient and say the same thing over and over and over...... One more time for the good times........Illegal Aliens should not be here.......it is against the law ....they need to go back to Mexico and stay OR go through the proper avenues to enter the US legally

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    The alias I use is not MAKAKA. Is SAKAMAKAKARA. Macaca belongs to Sen. Greg Allen who lost the Virginia recent elections I believe.
    I stand corrected. My original user name was supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, but I decided to change it so the people in this discussion group didn't spend ten minutes writing out my name. Carry on.
    LOL!!!

Looks like chupacabrakaka got a little riled. These aliens are so testy...
    OKAY. Lets switch topic and talk about legal aliens. I guess I could be one. If the Macaca thing sticks to you do some internet search about that incident. I believe not only aliens are "flustered".

As for me I don't look like Macaca so... it is teflon...it won't stick. You can call me makaka if you so desire.
    What's there to talk about? If you are legally here but not a citizen, your comments and opinions will be duly noted, but ultimately are those of an outsider. If you have come to this country legally and been lawfully naturalized as a citizen (as opposed to being one of those phony "birthright" anchor babies whose citizenship was not, according to statements of legislative intent by the authors of Amendment XIV, intended to be automatic), and are not a criminal or agent for a foreign state, then you are an American and my countryman. If you don't satisfy those conditions, then you are a foreign interloper who has no right to be here and no place in a discussion of how a sovereign nation handles its immigration issues.

Is that sufficiently cut and dried for you?
    Yes sir,yes sir!!

I am a citizen of this great nation I do not live in the southwest where people are so hot about immigration issues. I do not favor illegal immigration and I live way up north where I seem to be able to mingle with the crowd with a lot less difficulty.

Yes sir, yes sir!!!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast