Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    I understand your point, I do.

Mexico is a Country that has a lot more than 100 million natural citizens, about 5 million legal immigrants and to be honest I don't have an idea of how many illegal immigrants are living here but the numbers are huge, specially from south america and Asia, so with so many people things are definetely different nowadays, and please believe me there's is still a vast majority of us being loyal to our country and not everybody is corrupt.
    We understand loyalty to country, and since you are still in yours that will make it OK.

The 5 million legal immigrants I'm guessing are maybe retired people? Under Mexican immigration law a person needs to guarantee that they have a certain monthly income. Maybe you see them as wealthy?
    I've read some articles that told of the illegal immigrants in Mexico. Indians from central America come in to take the jobs Mexicans won't do and have moved here. I was unaware of Asians coming there. The Mexicans complain that the Indians are not like us and they don't even speak Spanish? How do Mexicans feel about Asians?

Do you think that work there would pay more if the illegal workers were not there?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    B

ANYONE here illegally needs to be deported. There are no gray areas to that. I have NO respect for people who have broken the laws, that my ancestors worked so hard to help forge, and the laws that my father, brother and husband have served, in the military and during wars, to uphold.
    very well said! i totally agree with you.

April
    ANYONE here illegally needs to be deported. There are no gray areas to that. I have NO respect for people who have broken the laws, that my ancestors worked so hard to help forge, and the laws that my father, brother and husband have served, in the military and during wars, to uphold.

There are some issues that are just better in black and white..... and this one of them. Well said!!!!

This is such BS, I know a lot of people from England and Canada, that have degrees, and have busniess's operating or getting ready to operate that are struggling to get here, then stay here. They want to come legally and do the right thing, all the while the illegals come here and do what they want w/o any consequences. Sigh.

If you want to come to this country you obviously have to do it illegally. Or forget it, you have to wait 10 years.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by April

There are some issues that are just better in black and white..... and this one of them. Well said!!!!
    Totally agree as well. When anyone says, "we can't deport 12 million people", I say, "why not?"
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    EXACTLY my point of view!!!!

President Eisenhower did it in 1954, 80,000 in one year.
    please be advise that the wording used in the link is not of ALIPAC and was infact the operation name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An article in Dallas's Sunday paper said that before Katrina there was a small Mexican population in New Orleans. Now their overtaxed hospitals are noverwhelmed with illegal mothers having anchor babies. 98% of ther babies born are to illegals. Bet they are not shiney pretty people Betto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    This is such BS, I know a lot of people from England and Canada, that have degrees, and have busniess's operating or getting ready to operate that are struggling to get here, then stay here. They want to come legally and do the right thing, all the while the illegals come here and do what they want w/o any consequences. Sigh.

If you want to come to this country you obviously have to do it illegally. Or forget it, you have to wait 10 years.
    In order to understand the difficulty with Anglo/European immigration, we have to go back to {I think} the 60's with the Kennedy fiasco.

** The immigration policies were changed by decreasing by huge numbers the European numbers and increasing by huge numbers the 3rd world numbers. This is the reason why we've had such a skewed, lopsided number of more educated immigrants.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I agree with what he said concerning that even though I am a citizen people still hate me. But that's life. No matter what I will continue to succeed regardless of how what color people perceive me in.

As to illegal immigrant problems, it's quite easy to point fingers at Mexico, but America for about 20 years after 86 had the chance to enforce the borders. Guess it took a while for people to realize the problem... but if they haven't, the government has sure screwed them.
    Roxas, if someone comes into our country expected to be hated, why come here at all? If you are hated, chances are you are saying or doing something to contribute to that. We should not have to patrol our borders. It is very animalistic to have this whole cat and mouse game going on. The Mexican people who come here have no loyalty to their own country and they have no loyalty to ours. They are greedy and just want the money. Americans are very loyal to their country, we don't always understand people who betray their own countries. Maybe they see you as a traitor(?) I don't know, I am just guessing.
    God Bless America!!....and you will love it like the rest of us when they bring back the draft again! Then you will really see whose war you are fighting.

After you see your friends die by the hundreds for a futile cause....remember Vietnam....you might change your mind then about loyalties to the country.

Go ask the how much the Viet Veterans love their country..I mean all vets born and raised in the USA, from all races, black, white, hispanic and whatever else you can think of.

This is a great nation pal, but loyalty to the country is a double edge sword. You might not have the freedom you think to choose from serving your country or serving the interests of the rich and the corrupt politicians in DC.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast