Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BN, I'll be the bigger person and not say that you sound like a childish name............

BUT you need to actually READ ALL OF THE POSTS before going off on a tirade and assuming all sorts of BS about me. If you had actually read further, you might actually have found that I altered my comment about "most" being conspiracy theorists. I am NOT brain washed by the media. I am VERY well aware of their bias. You know nothing about me BN....

I OPPOSE the Iraq War.

I am STRONGLY against the NAU.

I HATE neoconservatism.

I am HIGHLY aware of the medias bias.

My opposition to Paul has EVERYTHING to do with his comments on illegal immigration. Are some "more American" than some of us? Do we need a "generous worker program" for them?

Your boy Ron thinks so.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    BN, I'll be the bigger person and not say that you sound like a childish name............

BUT you need to actually READ ALL OF THE POSTS before going off on a tirade and assuming all sorts of BS about me. If you had actually read further, you might actually have found that I altered my comment about "most" being conspiracy theorists. I am NOT brain washed by the media. I am VERY well aware of their bias. You know nothing about me BN....

I OPPOSE the Iraq War.

I am STRONGLY against the NAU.

I HATE neoconservatism.

I am HIGHLY aware of the medias bias.

My opposition to Paul has EVERYTHING to do with his comments on illegal immigration. Are some "more American" than some of us? Do we need a "generous worker program" for them?

Your boy Ron thinks so.
    First off, if anyone is being childish, it is you. You talk about the 'same' things - for months now on Ron Paul. The same. Plus, I wasn't saying you were "for the war", I was drawing a parallel to myself.

BUT, if You are against what you say - then Ron Paul should be your obvious choice. Bombing Mecca like Tancredo wants sounds very neoconnish and warish to me.

I was also commenting on your diatribe on 'his' support. Did you not see what I was responding to? Those were your words, not mine. You painted all his supporters as conspiracy theorists, poll spammers and just not legitimate. You are wrong. So I told you so.

If you want to edit your posts 'after the fact' then so be it. You said what you said, I am not gonna navigate 'edits to posts'. You posted what you did initally because that is what you believe. I was calling you out on it.

Lets put this in perspective. Lets say "racists" like Tancredo because of his tough stand on illegal immigration... and then I say something like "A large support base of racists rally behind Tancredo" - wouldn't that be totally wrong and inappropriate? So, by proxy I just labeled Tom. "IF" you are aware of the media biasness and all of that, then it would behoove you to not then promote that same agenda with your words.

btw. I like tancredo.. if you want me to rip him a new one, I will. but the fact remains we are all on the same team. you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    First off, if anyone is being childish, it is you.
    Really? Who used the term (MOD EDIT)?
    [quote:1gsgu9hj]ou talk about the 'same' things - for months now on Ron Paul. The same.
    And I'll keep at it. I actually wanted to support paul...I WANTED to...Until I heard him talk about immigration.

[quote:1gsgu9hj]BUT, if You are against what you say - then Ron Paul should be your obvious choice. Bombing Mecca like Tancredo wants sounds very neoconnish and warish to me.
    Nope. That is just one issue. I thought we should consider everyhting. I DO consider everyhting, which is exactly why I have come to the conclusion that Tancredo is my guy.

I was also commenting on your diatribe on 'his' support. Did you not see what I was responding to? Those were your words, not mine. You painted all his supporters as conspiracy theorists, poll spammers and just not legitimate. You are wrong. So I told you so.
    No, YOU are wrong. I NEVER said they were ALL conspiracy theorists. I said they were "most", but then backed off to SOSAD when she respectfully called me on it. I responded to her, and took back the comment. You are making things up.

If you want to edit your posts 'after the fact' then so be it. You said what you said, I am not gonna navigate 'edits to posts'. You posted what you did initally because that is what you believe. I was calling you out on it.
    [/quote:1gsgu9hj][/quote:1gsgu9hj]

You should have checked BEFORE you assumed I edited my post. I made a mistake, SOSAD called me on it, and I retracted. Aske HER. That's how it went down. The post was not edited. You are looking desperate.

And she didn't even insinuate that I was an[color=red] (MOD EDIT)! [
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Brightnail since you have been to his rallys what is his idea for a guest worker program. Is it truely guest as in go home after ward, leave their families at home etc. you know that kind of thing, I was happy to read how he felt about anchor babies.

I will tell you I have never seen a movement in this country like what is happening with Paul. And I do believe they are coming from all walks of life looking for hope to save this country.

Another thing to remember is not one of us will probably agree 100% with any canidate, But i will tell you if we do not stop immigration, we have the North American Union, North Ameican tribunal and on and on and nothing else will matter because we will be a 3rd world country with no say in anything, including the vote or government, especially any war, they feel like starting.

But if we stop all of this I believe we are a strong enough nation to handle the rest!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    slyhunter wrote:

I can imagine a bully picking a fight with him and instead of standing up to the bully and knocking his ass on the ground he wine's and cries about how it is unfair that the bully is a bully. That is not how you stop bully's from picking on you. That is not how you stop terrorists from trying to terrorising you. You can't negotiate with terrorists. They don't respect intellectuals. They only respect a show of strength and the willingness to use it. And Ron Paul doesn't have the willingness to use it.
    Well said, Sly. You're not alone in your thinking.

Sean Hannity did share an observation last night that made a lot of sense. He said a lot of Paul's strengths in the polls is probably coming from Libertarian Party (probably not his exact words, but close enough). While the conservative vote is spread out among all the candidates, Paul has the libertarian vote all to himself. I know some of you folks are really hyped on Paul, however, I think it is very possible that you'll be in for a disappointment when the current field of candidates dwindle down. Sorry, I just don't believe the Libertarian Party can carry Paul all the way to the White House, and I don't believe he has much of a chance of cornering the conservative vote should the race come down to him, Romney, and McCain. This line of reasoning certainly isn't the only reason I support Hunter but it is certainly one of them. I think Hunter can dominate the conservative vote over the likes of Romney, McCain, Giuliani, Thompson, etc. I also think Hunter has the best chance of spoiling Bill Clinton's dream of being First Lady. Hunter has an extremely strong conservative record that conservative voters will find appealing once they find out who he is.

Unfortunately, the real race for the RNC nomination seems to be between Giuliani and Romney right now, we need to change that! I'll stay home on election day if Giuliani wins the nomination!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    First off, if anyone is being childish, it is you.
    Really? Who used the term (MOD EDIT)
    [quote:1e1o3kgg]ou talk about the 'same' things - for months now on Ron Paul. The same.
    And I'll keep at it. I actually wanted to support paul...I WANTED to...Until I heard him talk about immigration.

[quote:1e1o3kgg]BUT, if You are against what you say - then Ron Paul should be your obvious choice. Bombing Mecca like Tancredo wants sounds very neoconnish and warish to me.
    Nope. That is just one issue. I thought we should consider everyhting. I DO consider everyhting, which is exactly why I have come to the conclusion that Tancredo is my guy.

[quote:1e1o3kgg]I was also commenting on your diatribe on 'his' support. Did you not see what I was responding to? Those were your words, not mine. You painted all his supporters as conspiracy theorists, poll spammers and just not legitimate. You are wrong. So I told you so.
    No, YOU are wrong. I NEVER said they were ALL conspiracy theorists. I said they were "most", but then backed off to SOSAD when she respectfully called me on it. I responded to her, and took back the comment. You are making things up.

You should have checked BEFORE you assumed I edited my post. I made a mistake, SOSAD called me on it, and I retracted. Aske HER. That's how it went down. The post was not edited. You are looking desperate.

And she didn't even insinuate that I was an (MOD EDIT)! :P[/quote:1e1o3kgg][/quote:1e1o3kgg][/quote:1e1o3kgg]

I would like to stay out of this because I think dicussion on this board is what we need so everyone has a chance to learn about the canidates.

I also believe we all have possitives to add to the presidential election and it is important for us to talk with out anger. but I have to say "Bear" did retract his statement after my reply to him> So please lets get along and talk with out anger!! You both have worked so hard here and we all need to bring our knowledge and opinion to the debate!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Brightnail since you have been to his rallys what is his idea for a guest worker program. Is it truely guest as in go home after ward, leave their families at home etc. you know that kind of thing, I was happy to read how he felt about anchor babies.

I will tell you I have never seen a movement in this country like what is happening with Paul. And I do believe they are coming from all walks of life looking for hope to save this country.

Another thing to remember is not one of us will probably agree 100% with any canidate, But i will tell you if we do not stop immigration, we have the North American Union, North Ameican tribunal and on and on and nothing else will matter because we will be a 3rd world country with no say in anything, including the vote or government, especially any war, they feel like starting.

But if we stop all of this I believe we are a strong enough nation to handle the rest!
    I agree. But you are working on the premise that illegal immigration is a stand alone issue. That logic is like trying to deal with a cold when HIV is the cause....

The NAU is the agenda.. as is the that new "sea treaty" thing floating around now... which just a symptom of the globalist agenda... open borders is just to faciliate the NAU which is just another domino effect to the whole idea of one currency - amero, ie.. the central bank... UN mandates etc..

When people here talk of Illegal immigration... this is a HUGE ISSUE with me.. Huge. But I realized something..... illegal immigration is not a cause in and of itself. It is deliberate. So then the question begs, why is it deliberate. Cheap labour? Okay, that is one reason... but when you peel away the layers, it goes much deeper. much deeper.

Just look at the current climate. How many times does the american people have swell up with faxes/phone calls to defeat ammesties and special treatments ie.. Dream Act, before the government understands? They already understand, but the agenda is moving forward regardless. If 80% of Americans DO NOT WANT AMNESTY - why the discussion? Why are some politicians just hammering things. I mean, robbing social security to give health benefits to illegals... and the democrates altering the vote to get what they want... you tell me. Are things 'normal' to you?

So, though illegal immigration is one issue, it is just a layer - a symptom of a growing issue. You cannot and will not deal with illegal immigration unless you deal with the bigger problem. US Soveriegnty and the globalist agenda. Do you think by addressing illegal immigration that will be enough? What about all the ones that are here? They will come up with a grand compromise again... there has even been talk of all those camps that are built -- they will house the illegals there, and when public outcry is so harsh over the bad treatment of corralling and rounding up illegals - the only choice is amnesty...

I agree illegal immigration is HUGE and should be combatted fullforce.. but the bigger prize is what is causing all these symptoms.

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Actually I remember him saying in the debate before last nights that our military that is spread out all over the world should be here protecting our own borders. So I guess that says where he stands on that.
    If he actually said that, he's a flipping and flopping like a tuna out of water!

He has voted numerous times against sending our military to the border. That is documented fact.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Actually I remember him saying in the debate before last nights that our military that is spread out all over the world should be here protecting our own borders. So I guess that says where he stands on that.
    If he actually said that, he's a flipping and flopping like a tuna out of water!

He has voted numerous times against sending our military to the border. That is documented fact.

He is NOT flipflopping. I believe he is speaking about the Army & AirForce National Guard.

oh btw, Hunter is out soon.. Just so you know.

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Hunter is out, I hope you know.

BTW.. He is NOT flipflopping. He is speaking about the National Guard.

oh btw, Hunter is out soon.. Just so you know.
    If that happens, guess I'll have to go with Tancredo. If Tancredo drops out, I'll have to hold my nose and support Romney. My convictions won't allow me to support Ron Paul.

What do you mean he's talking about the National Guard? His votes were against sending our military to the border.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast