Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    If that were true wouldn't a site like this, with so many Paul supporters, know about it? I have seen so many signs and banners with the "Ron Paul Revolution" on it here in OK that it makes me wonder.
    Paul's supporters are widely diverse, and come from a myriad of the American populace. Where most people here are primarily interested in immigration -- most of Paul's supporters seem to be conspiracy theorist internet junkies. People obsessed with government conspiracies, the Federal Reserve, the IRS, the Iraq War conspiracy theories, 9-11 conspiracy theories, and NWO. Check out InfoWars, or his huge support network on MySpace. They are highly organized, and could easily slam a text poll in favor of their guy -- not to mention a helping hand from Dems who love to piss off Fox News......I don't know for sure, I just think it has nothing to do with him actually "winning" these debates. And it has very little to do with his position on immigration, as he practically never brings it up in the debates.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    If that were true wouldn't a site like this, with so many Paul supporters, know about it? I have seen so many signs and banners with the "Ron Paul Revolution" on it here in OK that it makes me wonder.
    Paul's supporters are widely diverse, and come from a myriad of the American populace. Where most people here are primarily interested in immigration -- most of Paul's supporters seem to be conspiracy theorist internet junkies. People obsessed with government conspiracies, the Federal Reserve, the IRS, the Iraq War conspiracy theories, 9-11 conspiracy theories, and NWO. Check out InfoWars, or his huge support network on MySpace. They are highly organized, and could easily slam a text poll in favor of their guy -- not to mention a helping hand from Dems who love to piss off Fox News......I don't know for sure, I just think it has nothing to do with him actually "winning" these debates. And it has very little to do with his position on immigration, as he practically never brings it up in the debates.
    I've read on Democratic Underground that many Democrats are seriously thinking about voting for Ron Paul should he run as an independant. There are just as many Democrats as Republicans who hate Hillary, which makes it wierd how she's winning all the polls.

On a Side note should Obama win nomination remember and spread the fact that his full name is Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. And that his father is muslim. Democrats complaining about Romney being Mormon would probably have a problem with that.

Re: Got a question about Paul or his platform?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Do you know exactly where Paul stands on immigration ?and someone above said numbers USA gives him a B grade on immigration, has he flip floped on it?
    Paul is in favor of a guest worker program. I have heard him say it twice. One time it was in one of the debates. He even said that some illegal immigrants are "more American than some of us." He will not get my vote. If people are liking him more now, because he is the most popular of the 3, and seems to have more of a chance -- have at it. I'm not on board, and I'm fairly sure a lot of Alipacers are with me. He will never get a consensus here.

See you at the signing!!

Does anyone here honestly think if this government was so interested or worried about us being attacked again that they would have closed that gaping 2000 mile hole between here and Mexico six years ago.

If you are worried about a terriorst the first thing anyone with any common sense would do is protect the ports and borders!

I also don't believe most of Pauls supporters are conspiracy therorist, maybe a few but I think most of them are people like us who care about our government adhering to the constitution, and also saving our constitution and sovereignty.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BearFlag: I understand your support for Tancredo, like I said he really impressed me last night, but at the same time you have to realize that he has next to zero chance of getting the nomination or winning the election. Thanks to the MSM that leaves us with two choices Hillary or Giuliani. The thought of either of those two holding the highest office of this country just scares the hell out of me.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Re: Got a question about Paul or his platform?

Do you know exactly where Paul stands on immigration ?and someone above said numbers USA gives him a B grade on immigration, has he flip floped on it?
    Paul is in favor of a guest worker program. I have heard him say it twice. One time it was in one of the debates. He even said that some illegal immigrants are "more American than some of us." He will not get my vote. If people are liking him more now, because he is the most popular of the 3, and seems to have more of a chance -- have at it. I'm not on board, and I'm fairly sure a lot of Alipacers are with me. He will never get a consensus here.
    Bear, we are dicussing pro's, con's and chances of winning, we all know there is know way all of us on alipac are going to vote for the same person , we all see people different and we all come from all walks of life here with different priorities. But when we go into the voteing booth we will each vote for who we feel is best, and respect each other's decision as long as its not Hillary!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone here honestly think if this government was so interested or worried about us being attacked again that they would have closed that gaping 2000 mile hole between here and Mexico six years ago.

If you are worried about a terriorst the first thing anyone with any common sense would do is protect the ports and borders!

I also don't believe most of Pauls supporters are conspiracy therorist, maybe a few but I think most of them are people like us who care about our government adhering to the constitution, and also saving our constitution and sovereignty.
    True, I take that comment back......Not "most," but a strong core of people on sites like InfoWars have given him a strong and devoted core of support. Most people who like him just mistrust government. Loadies who like his libertarian views on drugs. 9-11 truthers who like his openness to a better dialogue on what actually happened. People in strong opposition to the war. Even White Nationalist sites have come out in support of him. Its a real mixed bag with Paul. His views on immigration have very little to do with his popularity.

And if we want to help our security by closing the border, I would like to know Paul's position on this. Hasn't he voted against the fence, and putting troops on the border?

See you at the signing!!

I love Tancredo, he would be my first pick, but he can not make it, time is running out, and it is not because he is not smart enough because he is, but he can not speak in public with out getting tongue tied and while it doesn't bother me it does bother most Americans and I believe it is the one and only thing that would keep him from being elected.

You sound like an (MOD EDIT) right now and I am sorry for sounding harsh. But this is exactly the bullshit propaganda that people like you are spreading.

I am an educated engineer. I was once a "neo-con" (MOD EDIT) until I got wise to a lot of things. You think just of immigration and perhaps this war on terror. But they are all related, all of it. You can't tackle one without having to deal with the others....

Now, 'IF' Ron Paul's support was just conspiracy theorists and their ilk, thn you tell me how he can outraise Tancredo, Hunter, Hucklebee, Brownback combined??? That is a lot of conspiracy theorists out there.

You need to start getting a little more informed on matters, and on Ron Paul. I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but you know something.... wait, I was called a conspiracy theorist when I started talking of the NAU months ago.. well, guess what!! IT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY!

I get very worked up because his fundraising and his online presence are huge. Also, let me tell you something... go to youtube and search "Ron Paul freedom walk" and take a little time to go check out his rallies.. THOUSANDS SHOW UP!! This is not just an internet thing. He has meetup groups worldwide.

We are real, and we are mobilized.

I don't usually come down this hard, but you are completely wrong in your assessment. I do agree that many types of persons support Ron Paul... Many types, but does that minimize his legitimacy? What is wrong with those who question 9/11? What is wrong with those who question the NAU? It is precisely why our borders have been wide open!!!!! Don't you get that!

This concept of liberty is not a new one, but the MSM has brainwashed and fed you exactly what you want to see and hear. I mean, look at Rudy.. he is as far away as a Repbulican as you can get.. and they are asking Ron Paul if he should not be a republican... Rudy IS Hillary.. they are the same.. except one is verbally for the war, the other says she isn't, but is..

I take great pride in Ron Paul. I do not disparage your Tancredo one bit. I like Tom, Tom and Ron are friends, and if you listen to Tom lately, isn't he sorta sounding like Ron Paul? The constitution and liberty are huge issues..

Ron Paul talks about illegal immigration when it is brought up, but you have to understand that our illegal immigration policy is directly linked to the open borders neo-conned / neo-liberal agenda..

Also, you think the IRS is "freakish" talk? This is how far you have been brainwashed. If we cut back our HUGE GOVERNMENT spending to 2001 leveles, you and me wouldnt' have to pay Federal Income Tax! What could you buy with that? How fast could you save up for a home? Buy a car, save for college for your children......

You are missing the big picture in your one tract mind on illegal immigration. I was the same way till I found that its all tied together. Robbing of the social security funds to pay for big government.. needing the "new immigrants" to pay back into the system to fund wars and replenish SS.....

I will remember your comments that Ron Paul supporters are only for the internet.. when I look at his fundraising numbers and the thousands that show up to his rallies.....

True, I take that comment back......Not "most," but a strong core of people on sites like InfoWars have given him a strong and devoted core of support. Most people who like him just mistrust government. Loadies who like his libertarian views on drugs. 9-11 truthers who like his openness to a better dialogue on what actually happened. People in strong opposition to the war. Even White Nationalist sites have come out in support of him. Its a real mixed bag with Paul. His views on immigration have very little to do with his popularity.

And if we want to help our security by closing the border, I would like to know Paul's position on this. Hasn't he voted against the fence, and putting troops on the border?
    Actually I remember him saying in the debate before last nights that our military that is spread out all over the world should be here protecting our own borders. So I guess that says where he stands on that.

I'm not sure what his idea of a guest worker program is that I would like to know.

He is for the fence but I would like to know how he voted for sure, as I don't trust people who change their votes to make themselfs more poplular.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast