Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    its 9:00pm my time ILL be back after the movie
    I promised the wife
    Well Greg, I don't know that there will be a winner or a looser (sic) but I expect that some folks reading the thread might learn a few things about USAID that they didn't know previously.

Give me a little time to try and gather up some of my old research and I'll post some of it soon. Good enough?

On the local news tonite Chertoff said this is the law. Maine said they would not conform. He said nobody in Maine will be issued a new driver's license as of May 1. It also requires a SSN match. Many will fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    On the local news tonite Chertoff said this is the law. Maine said they would not conform. He said nobody in Maine will be issued a new driver's license as of May 1. It also requires a SSN match. Many will fight it.
    Yeah, they won't be able to fight it.

The state will not get Dept of Homeland Security funding if they are not in compliance by the due date.

Citizens will not be able to use their licenses to get on planes or enter the country------if their licenses are not in compliance by the due date.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    This is going to be trouble.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    its 9:00pm my time ILL be back after the movie
    I promised the wife
    Well Greg, I don't know that there will be a winner or a looser (sic) but I expect that some folks reading the thread might learn a few things about USAID that they didn't know previously.

Give me a little time to try and gather up some of my old research and I'll post some of it soon. Good enough?

Good enough
    And Id like to thank those members that thought it necessary to comment negatively directed towards me on my break away from the forums for a few hours for some family time. Something I don’t get enough of
    Let’s set a few guild lines on this debate of United States Department of Agriculture Animal Identification System
    Let’s be clear you are debating against it I am on debating for it.
    We will have a set of rules
    This debate is to stay on topic with a moderator of both our choice to over see those rules. Of curse all other alipac rules apply with out question…
    But the debate is on the one topic of United States Department of Agriculture Animal Identification System advantages and disadvantages. Correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

The state will not get Dept of Homeland Security funding if they are not in compliance by the due date.

Citizens will not be able to use their licenses to get on planes or enter the country------if their licenses are not in compliance by the due date.
    One possible outcome is that if enough states pass laws against this 'Real ID', then the airlines are going to complain about the drop in sales. They'll be finding the government trying to enforce something on the people who don't want to have anything to do with it and it will be the airlines who might suffer because of that enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

One possible outcome is that if enough states pass laws against this 'Real ID', then the airlines are going to complain about the drop in sales. They'll be finding the government trying to enforce something on the people who don't want to have anything to do with it and it will be the airlines who might suffer because of that enforcement.
    What???? Most states plan on complying. Also, you can guarantee that the airlines are going to want their planes to be as safe as possible----the ID would assist with that.

Where do some of you get these ideas??
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned

What???? Most states plan on complying. Also, you can guarantee that the airlines are going to want their planes to be as safe as possible----the ID would assist with that.

Bren,
    I really think most of these guys and gals ... think the government is just out to take more and, I can’t really blame them...

Many of Americans have been walked all over by our Government elected...
    They are sick of it, so when any thing that looks like help and is help people seem to be scared of it ... Then agian there are those who just hate Uncle Sam and have no respect for the law or the Justice System FBI, DOJ, or local police and buck the system buck it all no mater what the circumstances… I hold no respect for those types… America will hold a Jail cell for them.

Bren,
    I really think most of these guys and gals ... think the government is just out to take more and, I can’t really blame them...

Many of Americans have been walked all over by our Government elected...
    They are sick of it, so when any thing that looks like help and is help people seem to be scared of it ... Then agian there are those who just hate Uncle Sam and have no respect for the law or the Justice System FBI, DOJ, or local police and buck the system buck it all no mater what the circumstances… I hold no respect for those types… America will hold a Jail cell for them.
    I agree........don't trust the government completely and watch them always........But, some of the tin-foil hat ideas are getting crazy!!

We are trying to stop the illegal invasion------and going off on these tangents do not make any sense and do not help!!!

My family was in law-enforcement and I do respect the law that is why my record has only my name and address on it.

I have no need for a real ID and never will. I was able to vote in the primary with proof of address and picture id that has worked fine all my life.

I don't trust 99% of the government and until they start acting honest then that is not going to change. This a free country and I will decide what I will do not some elected offical on the take. If anyone here wants to do what they are told by lairs and thieves go ahead. I'm still a free American and I am my only boss.

I don't wear tin foil hats I wear Stetsons baby...made in the USA.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast