Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you saying you trust this government, Martha?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Martha when you get some time read the POPE RON PAUL thread its not what you think...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm really still trying to understand what you could possibly mean by these statements. Are you saying that you haven't been walked all over by our government? Do you really think that people who have no respect for this government's policies have no respect for the law? And are you saying you think people should be jailed if they buck the system and disagree with the government taking away there liberties? I think you need to explain what you are really saying here, Greg.

No that’s not what I am saying.
    Me personally I have been walked over hard in the criminal immigration Bull Beeeep being shoved down my throat twice now, no make that they are trying for the third time.

I made it quit clear the differences in the two types read my post again.

Some people in America, many Americans included have made it extremely clear in their actions that they have no respect for Any American Government, the American system of Justice our beliefs or values. Its up to you where you put your self not me !!!

GREG said:
    Some people in America, many Americans included have made it extremely clear in their actions that they have no respect for Any American Government, the American system of Justice our beliefs or values. Its up to you where you put your self not me !!!
    So are you saying that if a person doesn't go along with the RealID Act then they must be criminals? That we should all just give up our freedom for the common good? The way you're talking there's only 2 groups here in America. The people who are criminals because they disagree with the government and the nice people who smile as they lose their liberties. Sorry, you left out another group, the majority of Americans who still believe in the Constitution.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    This kind of reminds me of the chatter over wether we should purchase products over the internet with credit cards, because it may not be safe. Yet, it turned out to be safer than going to your local store.
    I like the idea of having an American ID card that cannot be falsified like our SS#. To me, the benefit outweighs the risk, same as the Patriot Act. If you distrust your government so much, maybe you're living in the wrong country.
    I'll thank you not to be so flippant with MY citizenship, Martha. There is NOTHING WRONG with wanting my government to operate within the limits of the Constitution that was WRITTEN AND DESIGNED to control it.

That's awful damned presumptuous of you.
    My dear man, I would just like to know how consistent you are. Do you now, or have you ever had a drivers license? Do you have a social security card? If so, did you object to those, as you are to this? Secondly, what information will be required of you, such as picture and birthdate that is so secret??????
    If we don't do this, I don't see any way to keep illegals and dead people from hijacking our vote. If our vote does not receive the utmost protection, we are all lost. Do you not agree?
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

The RealID card is the beginning of the NAU. The joining of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. All three countries will have the same card. When a person agrees to this, they are in essence saying yes to the North American Union. This is why some states are refusing it. That and the cost is enormous,

And it has more than your photo and your birth certificate in that chip.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    This kind of reminds me of the chatter over wether we should purchase products over the internet with credit cards, because it may not be safe. Yet, it turned out to be safer than going to your local store.
    I like the idea of having an American ID card that cannot be falsified like our SS#. To me, the benefit outweighs the risk, same as the Patriot Act. If you distrust your government so much, maybe you're living in the wrong country.
    I'll thank you not to be so flippant with MY citizenship, Martha. There is NOTHING WRONG with wanting my government to operate within the limits of the Constitution that was WRITTEN AND DESIGNED to control it.

That's awful damned presumptuous of you.
    My dear man, I would just like to know how consistent you are. Do you now, or have you ever had a drivers license? Do you have a social security card? If so, did you object to those, as you are to this? Secondly, what information will be required of you, such as picture and birthdate that is so secret??????
    If we don't do this, I don't see any way to keep illegals and dead people from hijacking our vote. If our vote does not receive the utmost protection, we are all lost. Do you not agree?
    A while back I was listening to an all night radio show and the guest was an educated professional who has never revealed his SS# to anyone. He said there were times he had trouble with issues however there are ways to avoid using your ss#. I agree with this philosophy we want to prevent more government control on us, yes secure the border and deport illegals, and leave our freedoms and liberties alone for us citizens.

This is why a lot of people here support Ron Paul who has voted consistently to give local State jurisdictions the authority to enforce the Federal 1986 law, since our leaders think they are above the law.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    GREG said:
    So are you saying that if a person doesn't go along with the RealID Act then they must be criminals? That we should all just give up our freedom for the common good? The way you're talking there's only 2 groups here in America. The people who are criminals because they disagree with the government and the nice people who smile as they lose their liberties. Sorry, you left out another group, the majority of Americans who still believe in the Constitution.
    did you want that with or with out all the Billions of admindments.
    cause at this point I think your trying to get me to say something way of line then what the point of my first post was

Good, then you have one and don't worry about the rest of U.S. I distrust the elected officials almost 98.9%, I Do trust 80% of the Americans though, I will thank you not to imply what country I should live in or not.

LIKE I SAID WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF INSTEAD.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I don't know how people don't think we are moving toward a police state, this is old news but I just found out about it.

Swat in Dallas is now raiding poker games.
    http://www.reason.tv/video/show/172.html

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast