Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did they not say that in Mexico they are going to chip people. Did I dream that or is it true?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Did they not say that in Mexico they are going to chip people. Did I dream that or is it true?

Thats a good question
    I have not heard of that yet

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This is just another way for the government to control the people. They're setting it up for the big merge . . . the NAU. Nobody should have to give up their freedom. When they do, the Constitution goes out the window. The government tells us they need to do this to protect us, and unfortunately some people fall for it. Here's one who doesn't.
    It is not!!! This is in NO way going to let them control us any more than they already are!!

If the government wants to find you-----you would be found in less than an hour!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I don't care if the government finds me or not, I'm already on file in the State Department. But that was voluntary. There are other ways to track people who shouldn't be in this country and they don't have to use the American people to do it. The government already knows who's a citizen in this country and don't let them fool you. This entire RealID Act is just a way to control us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care if the government finds me or not, I'm already on file in the State Department. But that was voluntary. There are other ways to track people who shouldn't be in this country and they don't have to use the American people to do it. The government already knows who's a citizen in this country and don't let them fool you. This entire RealID Act is just a way to control us.
    Control us how??

Everything that they want to know about us------they already know or could easily find out.

So, please tell me how they are going to control us????
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

They can control your movements, Bren. With the chip, they know every little move your make. This is the beginning of the new Driver's licenses. Did you see the thread awhile back on the new licenses. All 3 countries' driver's licenses look alike with a picture of the North American continent on it. The only thing that distiguishes where you live is the initials of your state on all 4 sides. All three countries have identical cards.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They can control your movements, Bren. With the chip, they know every little move your make. This is the beginning of the new Driver's licenses. Did you see the thread awhile back on the new licenses. All 3 countries' driver's licenses look alike with a picture of the North American continent on it. The only thing that distiguishes where you live is the initials of your state on all 4 sides. All three countries have identical cards.
    What "movements" are they going to be interested in tracking??

Again, if they want to track your movements------they could already be doing it within an hour!!

Since I am who I say I am, I do not fear the Real I.D. Act.If it deters one terrorist or one illegal alien from getting a license or boarding a plane it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Since I am who I say I am, I do not fear the Real I.D. Act.If it deters one terrorist or one illegal alien from getting a license or boarding a plane it's worth a try.
    They said that one of the terrorists from 9/11 had a driver's license from 6 different states!!!

They said that another one had a driver's license that expired at a date a few years after his visa expired!!!

Well, Bren, with this license they can see what library books you sign out, and if you go to a walk-in clinic, anywhere you are currently having to show your driver's license. By using this card, you are making it possible for them to track your moves in an instant, where right now it takes them a bit of time to find all that out. They'll know when you open a new bank account and how much you got in there. Still want to share your personal information?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast