Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by aklady
    Ok, help me here. First, I in no way like McCain. Ever since I first saw him, i had an uneasy feeling about him. My vote has been for Romney (which won by a land slide in Alaska!) But what I would really like to know is what excatly is McCain's views on immigration? Of course his speech makes him sound like he is against them, but I don't trust this man. Any help would be appriecated.
    McCain wrote the amnesty bill along with Ted Kennedy over the summer.

The one we destroyed with our activism.

Now we are going to destroy him by sitting on the side-lines, or voting Third Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

So we need to send all these politicians a dictionary so they can see what "ILLEGAL" means...

How is it that i can walk across the street in the wrong place and get arrested and yet these people can steal our jobs, social security numbers, our lives and it is "ok"??

Makes a person furious!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    OK...rally around Ron Paul.
    No, you are wrong. Paul helped to push Romney out of the race on Tuesday.

If he would not have given Huckabee the win in WV EARLY in the day----Huckabee would not have gained the momentum that he did through all of those southern states. People who were not going to vote for Huckabee---thinking he did not have a chance to win----all of the sudden had renewed hope.
    I doubt this had any effect at all. Most people are not like us.

First of all, most Americans were too busy working and worrying about paying their bills- they probably didn't know about WV before they voted...and probably still don't.

Second, most Americans still have their head in the sand. Many don't know where each candidate stands on the issues and have no knowledge of that candidate's vote history. They just believe whatever the TV tells them....and many don't even bother to watch the news.

And third, because of that...I suspect that many in the southern Bible belt naturally gravitated toward Huckabee (a fellow southerner, Baptist minister, supporter of moral values) over Romney (whom they may have perceived as a flip-flopping, Morman, Yankee from a pro-gay marrige state). I don't agree, but that may have been the case..

This is why it is so important for us to recruit more members and work to educate the public masses !

Quote Originally Posted by aklady
    So we need to send all these politicians a dictionary so they can see what "ILLEGAL" means...

How is it that i can walk across the street in the wrong place and get arrested and yet these people can steal our jobs, social security numbers, our lives and it is "ok"??

Makes a person furious!!
    Good stay angry and let it be your energy behind your activism. Let your family and friends and neighbors know about Alipac and NumbersUSA.

Glad to have you in the fight with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HELP!!!

OK, I admit I've been off the site for a few days, but I feel like I've missed at least a month!

Will somebody please explain to me WHAT on EARTH Ron Paul did in WV to stir so much hatred? I heard about McCain delegates switching to Huckster, but what did RP have to do with it?

Thanks in advance for your patience in answering my apparently dumb question!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    See this is what is wrong with our whole political process, if everyone voted conscience maybe we would have fair elections, but the media has screwed it up for us all.
    Agreed. In my lifetime, I hope the U.S. gets rid of caucuses and early primary elections. IMO, caucuses are not democratic and the media manipulates early primaries to push their agenda and get rid of good candidates ASAP. What we need is a national primary where all states vote on the same day. That way, it would be much easier for all of us to vote our conscience.

Re: HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    OK, I admit I've been off the site for a few days, but I feel like I've missed at least a month!

Will somebody please explain to me WHAT on EARTH Ron Paul did in WV to stir so much hatred? I heard about McCain delegates switching to Huckster, but what did RP have to do with it?

Thanks in advance for your patience in answering my apparently dumb question!!
    The RP caucus goers and the McCain caucus goers threw their support in with Huckster to ensure a win for him and consequently ensure a loss for Romney. Huckster couldn't have won without the support of both groups. Some people have blamed RP for setting up Huckabee to have a much better showing on Super Tuesday than he would have otherwise. I don't agree with that conclusion. As an anti-illegal immigration activist, I think it was very shady for the RP people to join ranks with the open borders libs just to get a few delegates. The RP people probably gravitated towards Huckster because of his foreign policy rhetoric and support for the Fair Tax, which would abolish the IRS. It's all water under the bridge now...

[quote=ndmibby]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by "zeezil":2fdmcr7i
    OK...rally around Ron Paul.
    No, you are wrong. Paul helped to push Romney out of the race on Tuesday.

If he would not have given Huckabee the win in WV EARLY in the day----Huckabee would not have gained the momentum that he did through all of those southern states. People who were not going to vote for Huckabee---thinking he did not have a chance to win----all of the sudden had renewed hope.
    I doubt this had any effect at all. Most people are not like us.

First of all, most Americans were too busy working and worrying about paying their bills- they probably didn't know about WV before they voted...and probably still don't.

Second, most Americans still have their head in the sand. Many don't know where each candidate stands on the issues and have no knowledge of that candidate's vote history. They just believe whatever the TV tells them....and many don't even bother to watch the news.

And third, because of that...I suspect that many in the southern Bible belt naturally gravitated toward Huckabee (a fellow southerner, Baptist minister, supporter of moral values) over Romney (whom they may have perceived as a flip-flopping, Morman, Yankee from a pro-gay marrige state). I don't agree, but that may have been the case..

This is why it is so important for us to recruit more members and work to educate the public masses !
    [/quote:2fdmcr7i]

You are wrong!! Paul let Huckabee win WV early in the day----and it was broadcasted all over TV and the radio. People were watching the primaries VERY CLOSELY on Tuesday.

You can do what you want----but I will NEVER vote for Ron Paul----and I know that a lot of voters feel the same as me regarding this. Ron Paul backstabbed all anti-illegal voters----and even his own anti-illegal supporters, by what he did in WV.

I will not vote for Huckabee or McCain either.

Banned
    RP threw his support to Huck , There is no doubt of that

It cost Romney a win in WV and may have set the
    stage for all of Hucks wins in the southern states , may so , maybe not
    but at least in my book I could never support RP now or ever

Did Romney sign the numbers pledge?