Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Looks like Calderon is aready seeing legalization for millions of illegals and a friendlier U.S. what a scum bag....story is in news articles....if you can stomach to read it!!
    Yeah.. and I paraphrase.. "we were all put in our place by the electorate."
    Yes , Mexico is loving this

No matter what mcCain may say , the facts are he has a
    duel citizen in Juan hernandez working for him and if we
    forget that and hold our nose and vote for him

We are advancing the reconquista ,

Don't ever forget this insult

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    OK...rally around Ron Paul.
    Not a chance here

After he pulled that little deal with Huck the other day I could
    never support him in a million years
    Nope never he should have pulled out a long time ago and brokered with Romney especially on the immigration issue. I've lost any respect I had for Paul.
    I lost all respect of Mitt quiting like he did. Paul didn't cost Mitt the race Huck did. Paul's lousy 6% doesn't amount to a hill of beans. How many had to move out of the way for McCain to win?
    No, you are wrong. Paul helped to push Romney out of the race on Tuesday.

If he would not have given Huckabee the win in WV EARLY in the day----Huckabee would not have gained the momentum that he did through all of those southern states. People who were not going to vote for Huckabee---thinking he did not have a chance to win----all of the sudden had renewed hope.

I will NOT vote for Huckabee, McCain or Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Can't say I blame him, he had every Globalist Corporation plus traitors McCain and Huckabee against him. All I can say is Romney 2012!
    Our country will be overrun by illegals by 2012. The majority of the 20 million will be legalized and voting in our elections by then.

McCain speaking now and they are hooting and hollering.

I would rather fight the opposition and deny McCain his dream of being President. He'll be too old next time.

They are booing him BIG TIME on illegal immigration.

He'll secure the border "FIRST".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I fought for a Romney win hard.

However----he was fighting pro-illegal people, groups, businesses----as well as McCain, Huckabee, and Ron Paul supporters who slammed him more than they did Huckabee and McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    OK...rally around Ron Paul.
    Not a chance here

After he pulled that little deal with Huck the other day I could
    never support him in a million years
    Nope never he should have pulled out a long time ago and brokered with Romney especially on the immigration issue. I've lost any respect I had for Paul.
    I lost all respect of Mitt quiting like he did. Paul didn't cost Mitt the race Huck did. Paul's lousy 6% doesn't amount to a hill of beans. How many had to move out of the way for McCain to win?
    No, you are wrong. Paul helped to push Romney out of the race on Tuesday.

If he would not have given Huckabee the win in WV EARLY in the day----Huckabee would not have gained the momentum that he did through all of those southern states. People who were not going to vote for Huckabee---thinking he did not have a chance to win----all of the sudden had renewed hope.

I will NOT vote for Huckabee, McCain or Paul.
    How do you know people in the southern states didn't vote for Huck because they wanted to vote for Huck? Do you have proof of that, because my vote would not be swayed by that. I know people here voted Huck because he was our governor, maybe people compared how the two governors differed, and voted accordingly.

See this is what is wrong with our whole political process, if everyone voted conscience maybe we would have fair elections, but the media has screwed it up for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Too bad, Romney won alot of the conservative vote, but Huckabee ("mancrush") teamed up with McAmnesty. And of course, the MSM never stopped slamming Romney and pushing McCain.

Romney is by far better and more conservative and stronger against illegal immigration than McCain or the Huckster.

McCain's name getting booed by crowd.
    Is there a live link to the speeches and goings on at CPAC?
    Ron Paul is scheduled to speak also and yes I would love to see the speeches too & the reactions.
    I have already changed the channel-------I don't want to here him or McCain speak----I don't want to hear Huckabee speak either.

Ok, help me here. First, I in no way like McCain. Ever since I first saw him, i had an uneasy feeling about him. My vote has been for Romney (which won by a land slide in Alaska!) But what I would really like to know is what excatly is McCain's views on immigration? Of course his speech makes him sound like he is against them, but I don't trust this man. Any help would be appriecated.

Quote Originally Posted by aklady
    Ok, help me here. First, I in no way like McCain. Ever since I first saw him, i had an uneasy feeling about him. My vote has been for Romney (which won by a land slide in Alaska!) But what I would really like to know is what excatly is McCain's views on immigration? Of course his speech makes him sound like he is against them, but I don't trust this man. Any help would be appriecated.
    Our only hope right now in regard to illegal immigration-----is to keep as many strong anti-illegal candidates in the senate and congress as possible----and to get as many elected as possible.

If you have strong anti illegal senators or congressman-----start working on their reelection campaign now. If they are not anti-illegal----start working to get them booted out of office and a good candidate put in!!

If we get enough anti-illegal candidates in congress and the senate----we can block any amnesty attempts by Clinton or McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by aklady
    Welcome aklady. He is the co-author of the Amnesty bill that he worked with Ted Kennedy on. He is pro-amnesty, no matter what he says right now. He keeps saying "he'll secure the borders FIRST." That means "first" before he gives the lawbreakers amnesty. He won't change his stripes just because he wants the conservatives votes.

He and Senator Lindsey Graham called good law-abiding American citizens who want their laws enforced and obeyed "bigots" and "xenophobes". No one who is a leader in my nation and calls law-abiding Americans nasty names like that will ever get my vote. That is not a leader of the American citizen, that is a panderer to foreign nationals who have broken our laws.

His Director of Outreach to Hispanics is Juan Hernandez who is an open border lobbyist and feels there should be no fence and no real borders and considers America as a part of a "region" not a country with sovereignty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)