Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Too bad, Romney won alot of the conservative vote, but Huckabee ("mancrush") teamed up with McAmnesty. And of course, the MSM never stopped slamming Romney and pushing McCain.

Romney is by far better and more conservative and stronger against illegal immigration than McCain or the Huckster.

McCain's name getting booed by crowd.
    Is there a live link to the speeches and goings on at CPAC?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01139.html

I look forward to seeing how the crowd reacts to McAmnesty's speech.

Too bad, Romney won alot of the conservative vote, but Huckabee ("mancrush") teamed up with McAmnesty. And of course, the MSM never stopped slamming Romney and pushing McCain.

Romney is by far better and more conservative and stronger against illegal immigration than McCain or the Huckster.

Ron Paul is scheduled to speak also and yes I would love to see the speeches too & the reactions.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01139.html

I look forward to seeing how the crowd reacts to McAmnesty's speech.
    Nevermind. It looks like they switched over to shuttle launch coverage. Maybe they'll switch back to the cpac convention for McCain's speech. I think it's supposed to begin at 3pm or 4pm central.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings

OK, I have something to say about this and I hope everyone really pays attention to this. Huckabees platform was closer to Pauls than Romneys, not much but closer. I am contacting the campaign to see who made the deal if Huck offered the delegates what is the problem, and his platform is closer why should he side with Romney? Would you be as mad at this if Romney offered the delegates for votes?
    Much of Huckabee's platform is based upon distortions and lies. Even though I'm disappointed with Paul, I would never say the same for him.

I have no way of knowing, but I doubt very seriously Romney would've done something like this. If he did, I'd be equally disappointed.

The link is live video and the chat is about CPAC but the video is of the shuttle launch. Since it's getting ready to take off in 5 minutes, might as well check it out before trying to find the right feed.
    The chat is between people who are mostly against McCain.

I agree he pretty much stole all of Pauls platform, but that is what he is running on. I am sure Paul supporters held their noses giving any candidate a vote, but the votes needed to go somewhere. Here is NWA, when I would talk to people about Paul and his platform they would tell me it sounds alot like Huckabees. If I were a delegate there I would not have wanted to give anyone my vote, I would have wanted my candidate to win.

Launch of Atlantis successful! Now traveling 14,000mph and headed to the space station. I know it's off topic but you guys made me look! Awesome.

Looks like Calderon is aready seeing legalization for millions of illegals and a friendlier U.S. what a scum bag....story is in news articles....if you can stomach to read it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Looks like Calderon is aready seeing legalization for millions of illegals and a friendlier U.S. what a scum bag....story is in news articles....if you can stomach to read it!!
    Yeah.. and I paraphrase.. "we were all put in our place by the electorate."
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

CPAC Live: McCain Speech at about 3:15 pm EST:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-102661.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)