Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe they don't want to be held accountable if a terrorist act happens here. There is a reason for everything when it comes to these people.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

89 yea 1 nay-Vionovich

Hee Hee Good deal.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was Vonovich the only NO?
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Simply Amazing!

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Vionivich was the only nay vote. I wonder what his problem was.

My God, it looks like the Senate is actually representing the America people today. Mark this day on the calendar.

MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

My God, it looks like the Senate is actually representing the America people today. Mark this day on the calendar.
    We haven't seen the text of this amendment yet, have we? If not, I will reserve my excitement until I read the details.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Vionivich was the only nay vote. I wonder what his problem was.

With Voinovich, its all about the money...he claims the $3 billion is a Bush budget buster and because of that Bush may posibly try to veto the whole bill if it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

We haven't seen the text of this amendment yet, have we? If not, I will reserve my excitement until I read the details.
    As per the Library of Congress: The text of S.AMDT. 2480 has not yet been received from GPO

I don't think Sessions would have been for this amendment unless it was all good. He's pretty meticulous and reads every word.

I still think this whole show of support for the American people is because they're trying to fatten us up for the kill on the Farm bill in Sept. because comments were made to that on the floor yesterday.

It burns my tukus that the Senate votes on amendments before their content is released to the GPO and placed in the Library of Congress Thomas Register for public viewing. In cases like that, we aren't able to react to the amendment before it is voted on and don't know if it was good or bad until it is too late. Pretty underhanded stuff.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast