Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Qflash
    You know, this is really making me sick. I said this before the primaries and i'll say this again: There is no way to save this country through our corrupt political system. Whether you vote for McCain or Obama, this country is done for. There will not be a reprieve. So stop this crap now. Also, as far as McCain falling over dead while in office, don't bet on it. It should only take one to two more years to take this country past the point of no return. So this stupidity of thinking that we can turn things around in the next election is demonstrating ignorance beyond belief. You guys have got to wake up to reality. The lesser of two evils still results in death. There is no survival for this country if either gets in office.

The only choice we have that has even the slimmest chance to save this country lies in the Declaration of Independence. And believe me, with the right resources it can be done.
    +1000 and 100% correct. These "elections" mean nothing. We take action, or we fall very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    You know, this is really making me sick. I said this before the primaries and i'll say this again: There is no way to save this country through our corrupt political system. Whether you vote for McCain or Obama, this country is done for. There will not be a reprieve. So stop this crap now. Also, as far as McCain falling over dead while in office, don't bet on it. It should only take one to two more years to take this country past the point of no return. So this stupidity of thinking that we can turn things around in the next election is demonstrating ignorance beyond belief. You guys have got to wake up to reality. The lesser of two evils still results in death. There is no survival for this country if either gets in office.

The only choice we have that has even the slimmest chance to save this country lies in the Declaration of Independence. And believe me, with the right resources it can be done.
    +1000 and 100% correct. These "elections" mean nothing. We take action, or we fall very hard.

Just what are the right resources?? The one who would have live up to the Constution dropped out since the MSM ignored him. Now you are talking the Declaration of Independence. Are you talking voting 3rd party to make a statement?
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

JAK
    This might be helpful in finding out about what Sarah Palin stands for:

http://www.issues2000.org/Sarah_Palin.h ... _+_Poverty

On immigration:
    http://www.issues2000.org/Sarah_Palin.htm#Immigration

Sarah Palin on Immigration
    http://www.issues2000.org/2008/Sarah_Pa ... ration.htm
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also remember folks, I read somewhere that Governor Palin is NOT a member of the Council of Foreign Relations. This is truly an outsider. I just hope and pray that the elitist above doesn't threaten her if she doesn't play along.

Can you be a bit more specific?
    <div>
    </div>

Qflash wrote:
    Qflash wrote:

Can you be a bit more specific?
    Sorry, the specifics cannot be discussed on this forum. I respect William and the work he has done so I will not endanger this forum. Now, I have just a few things to say before signing off for the night. Firstly, with regards to Sarah Palin, I like her. So far I cannot find anything bad about her except for the fact that she joined McCain. She may very well represent the kind of leader we have been looking for. However, the fact that she will be VP still leaves McCain in control. Her power will be limited or nonexistant in stopping McCain and his amnesty plans.
    Secondly, this belief that voting for a third party candidate is throwing away a vote is ridiculous. We have been voting for the lesser of two evils for 20 years and look where it has gotten us. We can no longer afford to go that route. This is my opinion and mine alone. I will no longer vote for a candidate from the bad guys.
    And finally, I would like to make a point here. I am a retired Navy submariner and while I was forward deployed to Scotland from 1995 to 1998, I had the opportunity to personally observe the changes taking place in Europe. I watched as a liberalist wave swept accross Europe. Immediately following this was the European Union. Over the past ten years I have observed the same kind of wave here. This is having a direct impact on our electoral process. This is why I no longer support our electoral process.

It doesn't matter whether McCain is for shamnesty or not. The republicans in the senate will stop it.

The best thing about McCain? Vetoing the billlions in PORK they will attempt!!!! With a congress of over 500 people, most of whom want hundreds of millions in earmarks, the savings could be colossal! And NO ONE can knock McCain on that. He has NEVER asked for or accepted ANY pork.

If you want send strong message, why not fight smart. Why not gether right resources to the Declaration of Independence in 2012 when you might have a chance? I will be right behind you and next to you. You people want to jump right into a battle without a solid plan or gether enough soilders to fight your battle. You know what's "stupidity of thinking" is giving Obama chance to win in November. You people couldn't even gether enough people for the Anti-Illegal Immigration Rally at the Democrat Convention. Think about what Obama will do once he gets into office.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    She tried to remove some dirty books from the library when the citizens complained about them and the librarian when she refused to cooperate in the name of "censorship" and they tried to recall her as Mayor.
    That's not quite true. When she was elected Mayor she fired several appointees to her predecessor's administration. The librarian was one of those people who got the letters, but community outcry saved her job. She served as librarian through Palin's second term, when she resigned.

Palin sent a questionnaire to the librarian, asking if she would be willing to ban books. There was never any list of books that were "dirty" or otherwise, so we do not have any way to know what her motivations were.

The recall effort was in response to the firing of the Police Chief. (This is the Chief in Wasilla, not related to the fired trooper and his boss.) While I do agree that she had a right to appoint her own staff, I do disagree with her position on that particular termination, because he had a contract. Unless the contract had a stipulation that it terminated when the Mayor who signed it lost his seat, it shouldn't be negated by a change in leadership.

Here's a little article from the Anchorage paper. It sounds to me like she went in and made some changes. That's what leaders do. http://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/513745.html

If Palin were running I would vote for her, but I am not voting for McCain. The VP has no responsibility except for breaking ties in the senate. I am thinking that McCain will ignore her, like Kennedy ignored Johnson, by not inviting her to cabinet meetings or soliciting her input . He will hire Lieberman as Secretary of State, and that's the guy who will be really second in command.

And, let us not forget that GW Bush had an approval rate of 70% in Texas. Palin's Alaskan popularity is a good sign, but it's no guarantee. I suspect there aren't many liberals in Alaska, because it's too cold to stay homeless and stand in the line for a soup kitchnen.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    Why would you support a politician on their word over their record? Her record is pro-illegal all the way. That's all I need to know.
    I am trying to find more info on her stances.

Do you have links to her voting record in regards to this?
    Why would you need to look beyond the status of her state? Doesn't that show where her "leadership" has taken it?

Alaska is a sanctuary state.
    Alaska issues drivers licenses to illegal aliens.
    Anchorage is getting a mexican consulate.
    Palin supports McAmnesty.

What else would you need to know?
    Thats all you need to know. it obvious this woman has been bought and paid for by the OBL Lobby, only an idiot would disagree. Jesus people WAKE UP, haven't you learned anything from Alipac?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast