Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Invadersgetout wrote:

anyone calling themselves an immigration enforcement advocate who votes for McVain really just has no concept of what we are fighting for here. is it just plain ignorance or is the programming of always voting for one of these two sad jokes of a party just too strong?

either way, you McVain voters are the ones flushing our country down the toilet
    The insults directed at those that don't agree with your way of thinking on the voting issue need to stop. Share your thoughts, by all means, but please attempt to do so in a way that doesn't insult those of us with differing opinions. We all basically want the same thing. However, we don't all see eye to eye on how to get there. Thank you for considering my request.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The insults directed at those that don't agree with your way of thinking on the voting issue need to stop. Share your thoughts, by all means, but please attempt to do so in a way that doesn't insult those of us with differing opinions. We all basically want the same thing. However, we don't all see eye to eye on how to get there. Thank you for considering my request.
    I second that!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You go ahead and hold your nose and vote for McCain. I respect that.

I also have more respect for myself than to lower myself to pushing a button for that open borders, pro amnesty, Lindsey Graham loving, Ted Kennedy loving, La Raza supporting piece of crap traitor to America. But hey, that's just me.

Do you respect my decision to vote for someone beside Obama and McCain?

W
    Yeah, William. Palin voters respects you more than 3rd party voters have respect our decision to vote for McCain. They pretty much called us stupid. Is this mean you are going to vote for 3rd party and you are going to kick him and a person like me out of Alipac? For your info, William, I felt as though I was picked on by a certain moderator before just because I am a naturalized United States citizen. The only reason I am still here because I felt that the founder loves this country as much as I do and the founder is not some white supremacist. I needed to get that out of my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You go ahead and hold your nose and vote for McCain. I respect that.

I also have more respect for myself than to lower myself to pushing a button for that open borders, pro amnesty, Lindsey Graham loving, Ted Kennedy loving, La Raza supporting piece of crap traitor to America. But hey, that's just me.

Do you respect my decision to vote for someone beside Obama and McCain?

W
    Yeah, William. Palin voters respects you more than 3rd party voters have respect our decision to vote for McCain. They pretty much called us stupid. Is this mean you are going to vote for 3rd party and you are going to kick him and a person like me out of Alipac? For your info, William, I felt as though I was picked on by a certain moderator before just because I am a naturalized United States citizen. The only reason I am still here because I felt that the founder loves this country as much as I do and the founder is not some white supremacist. I needed to get that out of my chest.
    Yongmi,

We have been very clear on what ALIPAC's position on the Presidential race is at this point and your accusation we might kick someone out over Presidential issues is outlandish, destructive, and uncalled for.

Accusations a moderator ever picked on you because you are an immigrant are equally outlandish. We would immediately fire and ban any moderator that did that from our presence permanently as we have made it abundantly clear we greatly value, recruit, and celebrate the legal immigrant support for ALIPAC.

Raising the question that I might be a white supremecist is equally outlandish and by you making such a statement, those crouched as a concern or question, you have not only insulted me but you have just violated several of ALIPAC's rules.

Yes, you can be banned for violating our rules.

You have violated our race baiting rule.

You have also violated our rule about resolving issues by contacting moderators privately first.

As our moderator records show no evidence of you following our procedures and you have never made contact with me before I find you in violation of three rules at ALIPAC.

Please read and acknowledge you will abide by our rules from this point forward. You agreed to these rules when you were given an account here and they are posted at the top of every single section of these boards.

ALIPAC Rules
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

Your violations

"you may contact the screen name ALIPAC to request a formal meeting of all ALIPAC Moderators to review your case in private. Do not question moderator actions on the open boards until you have tried to resolve your question via Private Message. "

Rule #1
    "RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE" "

Rule #2
    "2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Invadersgetout wrote:

anyone calling themselves an immigration enforcement advocate who votes for McVain really just has no concept of what we are fighting for here. is it just plain ignorance or is the programming of always voting for one of these two sad jokes of a party just too strong?

either way, you McVain voters are the ones flushing our country down the toilet
    MW is right on this InvadersGetOut

Everyone needs to use maximum respect levels for each other on this contentious issue.

The last thing we need is anger between supporters. The last thing we need is any alienating of anyone on this.

If you folks engage in that or allow that to happen, those that support McCain and Obama's pro amnesty positions will benefit greatly from your inability to respectfully disagree yet continue to fight as a unified force.

Everyone stick to the rules. NO INSULTS of other board users. We even treat our opposition with maximum respect here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wanted to say, William, that perhaps you misread the "race" statement from yongmi:

The only reason I am still here because I felt that the founder loves this country as much as I do and the founder is not some white supremacist.
    That says you are NOT a white supremacist.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

The last election cycle was not this wonderful.

If I misread it im sorry, I was up till almost 3am this morning and running on less than 5 hours of sleep.

W

McCain Would Put Democrats in His Cabinet: www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/ ... is-cabinet

Concentrate on Congress, folks!

JAK
    When does a BULLY stop pushing you around? When you stand up to him/her and refuse to allow him to push you around!!

IMO, we have two candidates that have totally IGNORED us on the issue of illegal immigration. How arrogant can you get?!! At first I thought I would just by pass the presidential vote and vote for those who could stop either one of them in the house and the senate. The more I find out about Chuck Baldwin, the more I like. Therefore, I don't have to waste my vote/or non vote. I will be voting for Chuck Baldwin, as you can see in my signature line he has an EXCELLENT record on the issue of immigration. I feel this is the most important issue. If we lose our country, then we will lose EVERYTHING...including all the other issues that are important to us. I will NEVER again cast my vote for another TRAITOR! I am sick to death of TRAITORS! LIARS! and THEIVES!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to let the BULLY push me around anymore!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast