Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    FAILING LIVER = ELEVATED AMMONIA LEVELS = DERANGED THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIOR. The man was and still is seriously ill.
    ``I've been cussed, beat up, fired, bit, burned, busted for drunk driving (at 10 a.m. on my way to work), cut, threatened,'' Lowery wrote. ``...
    I'm guessing the guy was/is a drunk, and not a nice drunk either.

bttt
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alcoholism is probably the number one cause of liver failure.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

We do not know that is the case here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We do not know that is the case here.

W
    His own admission of a DUI at 10am on his way to work would be a good indication that the man was well-acquainted with the bottle, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Wow....this is so.....surreal.

Someone pinch me just so I know I'm awake and not dreaming this whole thing.
    Surreal is the only way to describe it. What a troubled troubled man.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ``He actually is a thoroughly decent human being,'' said Cochran
    Hmmm.....I can question that. He sent a very vulgur email to us, then to attempt to rob a bank and when caught lied by saying his "kids ain't got no food" (adult kids?), all makes me think he can be decent to those who agree with him and he likes, but otherwise watch out.

Again though, it is a shame that he did this and left the mess of things for his family, I am sorry for them.

William, even though I believe you know this already, I do believe this mans firing (and the consequences afterwards) from that paper had more to do with a long string of issues they likely had with him, and the email was the last straw. As much as we sympathize for his health issues and for his situation and that of his families, I firmly believe that had he been a good standing employee, when you made the complaint about the email, they would not have fired him simply over that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any one of us, working for about any company or government agency, would have been fired for sending something like that out from our official e-mail.

Mr. Lowery got dismissed just as any American in a non media job would have.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any one of us, working for about any company or government agency, would have been fired for sending something like that out from our official e-mail.

William
    Absolutely!! Just glad his hostility toward you ended with that email. yikes!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox

William
    Absolutely!! Just glad his hostility toward you ended with that email. yikes!
    Well, the reports say that Mr. Lowery may not survive his injuries due to his existing health conditions. If he does, he is going to jail for a long time.

Carrying that shotgun into a bank with 25 rounds of ammo and two knives !?!?! This guy was ready to go down and take others with him. Thank goodness nobody else was seriously injured.

It sounds like they were very likely to be killed and injured. I believe the man that subdued Lowery's instincts were sending him the right message that someone had to act.

W

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast