Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If none of you caught David Faber's Speical Report on Wal-Mart last year on CNBC, it is worth looking it up. They occasioanlly rebroadcast it but I also believe you can get it on DVD. It was VERY informative about Wal-Mart, its business, business practices, hiring policies, etc. Opened my eyes.

Many municipalties have regulations that stores and shopping centers must provide for a certain number of parking spaces. You've probably noticed that Walmart "steals" a large portion of the parking and converts it to a garden center in summer. They are also guilty of parking ugly Chinese ocean shipping containers in the lots.
    Maybe you'd want to look into cleaning up their act in your community.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the tip and comments link to WalMart, Dixie. I doubt I will see that same ad here in Western Massachusetts, but I'll be watching. I just emailed them my displeasure anyway.

INGLES grocery stores are AMERICAN OWNED. NO FOREIGNERS EVEN WORKING IN THEM.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

They are also guilty of parking ugly Chinese ocean shipping containers in the lots.
    Yep! Our neighborhood associations are fighting a local WM that promised that only 10 containters would be there year round and hidden from public view and additional around Christmas time. There are like 40 on the lot at all times. The neighborhod is hard after them and about to get city council after them too. Liars!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We will be seeing more and more of this sort of advertising, you can just turn tv on and see more adds dipicting hispanics then there were a few months ago...that one for La Quinta motels makes me want to throw up.

Has anyone sent this to Lou?
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

I wonder if anyone has taped this ad onto a brick and put it through their store window yet like they did to a congressman recently? I'll have to keep an eye on the news reports this weekend.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Not sure if it will do any good but I just got off the phone with the 1-800 customer rep... and got the number for the Advertisement dept. (479)273-4000

Planning on calling them when I can breathe right again. *is furious*
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

okay. I talked to the person at the advertisement number, asked to speak to a supervisor and was redirected to "Top Priority" or something like that. She swears that she cannot find that advertisement. Dixie, ya might need to call in with info on your local store cause it MAY be local to you. I haven't gotten my salespaper (or it was already thrown away) or I would check.

I'm near Beaumont, Texas so ours may be the same too.

Let me know what happens, please.
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast