Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dixie wrote:

He got the billygoat treatment for race baiting.
    Darn, Dixie, everytime a mouse ventures into our domain someone boots him before we cats are done playing.
    I know, I have become a spoil sport now that I'm a billygoat admin. You know I like batting trolls around.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    Domack,

Last time i checked illegals still had to pay tuition to go to college. If you know of any universities that will admit me without a dime in my pocket please let let me know
    I heard Mexican colleges don't cost anything. See ya!

hey mod,

first of all don't be banning people, because you don't agree with their views, you either going to have open debate, or you will continue banning people because they don't hold the same views which I find totally wrong.

mayday, to answer your question I am out of college with a degree in electrical engineering from illinois state

To the person who said why shouldn't a US citizen get the same in state benefits as the illegal.. Very simple, that US citizen has not had residence of that particular state for even one day, while the illegal has had residence in that state for 15 yrs. That is why its called instate tuition and out of state.

If you want that instate tuition for example in texas, go live there you have no right to demand in state tuition in a state in which you have never visited, or lived for that matter

Lastly , I never said I blame the American people for anything. The only thing I blame on American people is having broken immigration system which is out of date, in which they have no clue how to fix it

latintroll,

I'm an adminstrator, not a mod.

You violated the rules. You are a race baiter and have questioned the actions of a mod/admin.

Rules:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

ALIPAC enjoys the support of Americans from many different racial and ethnic backgrounds. We are Americans United to fight illegal immigration. Our boards are open to all that share our cause.

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE"
    If you do not feel that this ruling is fair you may contact the screen name ALIPAC to request a formal meeting of all ALIPAC Moderators to review your case in private. Do not question moderator actions on the open boards until you have tried to resolve your question via Private Message.

Those that break our board rules may be warned, temporarily suspended, or permanently banned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To the person who said why shouldn't a US citizen get the same in state benefits as the illegal.. Very simple, that US citizen has not had residence of that particular state for even one day, while the illegal has had residence in that state for 15 yrs. That is why its called instate tuition and out of state.
    But why should someone who has no permission to be in that state also get benefits?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Latino, you were the one who started off calling people racist and I ask you twice to explain this, you had ample time to reply so don't go blaming admin because you got blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by latinp20
    hey mod,

The illegal has not resided LEGALLY in the NATION for one day. That is why they should not get benefits that an American CITIZEN LEGALLY residing in another state doesn't get. Simple.

Lastly , I never said I blame the American people for anything. The only thing I blame on American people is having broken immigration system which is out of date, in which they have no clue how to fix it
    We have a clue. Begin construction of the fence on all 2,000 miles. Start enforcing existing immigration laws.

Also, how are we racist when your name is latinopride? Would you be offended if I was Caucasionpride? That is part of the problem we have with your side--the utter and complete hypocrisy. YOUR side is racist and makes it a racist issue.

And, we do not have villages in the USA--Mexico has villages.

As far as not allowing in-state tuition for illegals, and complaining about welfare because of poorly paid jobs. Simple. We don't want illegals in this nation AT ALL. No jobs, no housing, no school, no welfare UNLESS YOU COME LEGALLY.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Geez. Gone for a day and miss all the fun.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

When I was younger, when we needed workers the majority were brought in through legal channels.

We had a small group of people that came in illegally. They were an abused, underpaid and treated much like slave labor.

Now the percentages of each group has flipped.

I would agree if you support illegal labor you may say you have won, but have you?

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Geez. Gone for a day and miss all the fun.
    You didn't miss much Annie.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast