Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by steven
    how she goes to germany on an expired visa ? very simple, the airlines are the ones that take the I - 94 out of her passport, takes a plane and flies to germany. polish citizens can visit germany without a visa, but can't work there untill 2009. and i have never heart that you pass an international checkpoint to leave the country. the airlines checks your passport only to see if you're eligible to enter the country you're going to and she can enter germany or the entire eu with her passport, but not allowed to work in entire eu.

it's very true that you need a round trip to enter a country, but our ins probably don't ask for a return ticket. she had a return ticket, but just didn't show up.
    Are you pulling our legs, fella? I go to and from Europe several times a year, and I sure as hell have to go through an immigration checkpoint and show my passport, and that includes England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and every other port of entry in the EU.
    fool ,but not here in the US when you leave the country. she will go to a passport control in europe, can enter any eu country with her polish passport. junius meant how she would be able to leave this country, THE USA, and i said it's easy for her to leave usa and enter europe as she has a polish passport. And that was not wh, damn i go back to what i said, ignore your foolish statements,..zzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    don't forget she is legally allowed to work in countries that have a higher living standard than she's here

You keep stating this over and over, if she can work in those countries and make more money why the heck is she still here? If it so great in those other countries why is she in this country illegally? Your arguments make no sense on why this girl is still here. Also we do not care about your relationship with her other than you are breaking the law aiding and abetting an illegal alien. Why you keep up with this argument is beyond me and you are certainly wasting all of our time with it. Yes as american citizens we do have a say in the fact that she is breaking the laws of this country by overstaying her visa just like the rest of the illegal aliens that cross our borders and you sir are also breaking the law.
    i'm not breaking the law. US citizens are not required to report illegals, we are just not allowed to employ them or house them. she wants to move to germany, like most poles, but germany will open its borders in 2009. and i hope another reason she will stay longer is because of me.

Why are some of you giving me and her such a hard time ? Smith, we're on the same side of the fence, we both want most illegals deported, not all; we can't send people back to war zones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    how she goes to germany on an expired visa ? very simple, the airlines are the ones that take the I - 94 out of her passport, takes a plane and flies to germany. polish citizens can visit germany without a visa, but can't work there untill 2009. and i have never heart that you pass an international checkpoint to leave the country. the airlines checks your passport only to see if you're eligible to enter the country you're going to and she can enter germany or the entire eu with her passport, but not allowed to work in entire eu.

it's very true that you need a round trip to enter a country, but our ins probably don't ask for a return ticket. she had a return ticket, but just didn't show up.
    Are you pulling our legs, fella? I go to and from Europe several times a year, and I sure as hell have to go through an immigration checkpoint and show my passport, and that includes England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and every other port of entry in the EU.
    fool ,but not here in the US when you leave the country. she will go to a passport control in europe, can enter any eu country with her polish passport. junius meant how she would be able to leave this country, THE USA, and i said it's easy for her to leave usa and enter europe as she has a polish passport. And that was not wh, damn i go back to what i said, ignore your foolish statements,..zzzzzzz
    The point is that whether I'm going there or she's coming back here, everyone goes through immigration control. I can damned well guarantee you that when she returns she has to show her visa to American immigration control exactly as I have to show my passport to immigration control when I travel abroad.

Of course, all of this would be relevant IF you were not simply making up this Polish dream date of yours, just as you have made up all of your previous situations as previous characters on this site.

LOL!!! And you have the gall to call me "fool."

Banned
    don't forget she is legally allowed to work in countries that have a higher living standard than she's here

You keep stating this over and over, if she can work in those countries and make more money why the heck is she still here? If it so great in those other countries why is she in this country illegally? Your arguments make no sense on why this girl is still here. Also we do not care about your relationship with her other than you are breaking the law aiding and abetting an illegal alien. Why you keep up with this argument is beyond me and you are certainly wasting all of our time with it. Yes as american citizens we do have a say in the fact that she is breaking the laws of this country by overstaying her visa just like the rest of the illegal aliens that cross our borders and you sir are also breaking the law.
    i'm not breaking the law. US citizens are not required to report illegals, we are just not allowed to employ them or house them. she wants to move to germany, like most poles, but germany will open its borders in 2009. and i hope another reason she will stay longer is because of me.

Why are some of you giving me and her such a hard time ? Smith, we're on the same side of the fence, we both want most illegals deported, not all; we can't send people back to war zones.
    You are being given a hard time because if your imaginary girlfriend was real you would be defending a scofflaw of foreign extraction who should not be on US soil. Period. The law doesn't change just because you have a case of puppy love.

Rule #2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans on re-entry pass through customs. We get checked just like every body else.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Rule #2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate.
    Well, I recognize the writing style, spelling, and grammar of our friend here from previous incarnations (most of which were ultimately banned), but only the site admins can check his IP address against the previous trolls who shared his grammar, style and spelling to a T. Of course, he could be using the same sort of IP masks or avoiding use of a static IP like some of the trolls I've dealt with on other sites I have moderated use.

Crockett, exactly. You show it when you go OUT of this country if you are going to some countries. I consider that an international checkpoint. Furthremore, if you get on a plane at some rinky-dink airport and have to change in say, NYC, you have to show it again.

I am not entirely sure that people can actually enter this country without a visa but, I'm sure that there are reciprocal agreements for visitors visas to be stamped into passports at the port of entry. Therefore, there is a record of when the people got here and what their intention is, i.e. visitor, student, etc.

I've been places where you get your visa at the airport to enter a country but since I'm born and raised in the USA, all I can say for sure is that my entry and exit visas from other countries are checked when I come back to the USA. You are often asked questions about "Why were you in such-and-such a place?"

when you overstay a visa, you're not able to renew it for certain years, unless you had a valid reason to overstay your visa.
    And Steven, that comes under the heading of too darn bad if you ask me. People who overstay their visas know they are breaking the law. I imagine the girl you are talking about knows she is breaking the law.

I get the impression from your writing style that you aren't exactly born and raised in the USA yourself. Perhaps you might have an expired visitors visa yourself. Hmmmm???

she wants to move to germany, like most poles, but germany will open its borders in 2009
    Whew! I know a few Polish people who are naturalized American citizens and none of them want to go to Germany. I knew a few Poles who are Polish citizens overseas who were working on contracts and not one of them ever expressed any desire to go to Germany. Why do you say that? Has Germany suddenly become as desireable a dumping ground for illegals as the USA?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011