Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    pine,

when we talk about illegal immigration and how the media reports it, it's all about a certain group, hispanics. but you know what I meant.

crocket,

It feels good that some alipac members think it's ok for me being an " accomplish, lol " and that I've to follow my own concience. we're on the same side, but i would never report her, i follow my heart.
    Yeah, I'm sure that friends of rapists and murderers who help their criminal buddies escape justice are just "following their hearts" as well. Justify your complicity however you like, but I say that your attitude is indicative of a criminal lack of respect for the rule of law. I also submit that you are a troll, and not even a new one. How many names have you posted under?
    MOD EDIT, you want to compare me who likes a girl who overstayed a tourist visa, to friends of murderers and rapists that want compassion for them ? MOD EDIT and I'm glad to know that you don't speak for all alipac members.
    A crime is a crime and the law is the law. It's just a matter of degree, but in an atmosphere in which people who overstayed their visas killed three thousand people just a few years ago, illegal presence in this country is serious business.

Thanks for demonstrating what a fine upstanding lad you are with your foul mouth and your scofflaw attitude.
    Yes there are diffent level of degrees and I can promise you that the girl I know has never killed, raped ( yes girls rape can too ), or beaten anyone. And you just compared her to rapists and murderers, but you're a piece of V****V and you've just proven it.
    You are a liar. I didn't compare HER to anyone. I compared YOU to those who shelter other criminals. Furthermore, I made no direct comparison between her crime and the crimes I cited, so you are feigning indignation over something that I never said.

This just goes to show that your reading comprehension ranks right up there with your tact, your ethics, and your grammar, which is to say that it is pretty darned poor.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    steven,
    Watch the language. Thanks
    Won't hapen again, he's just trying to play with me.

But crocket comapred her to:

murderers and rapists
    telling that she overstayed her visa just like the 9/11 visa overstayers.

e tried her to make look just as bad as the hijackers, murderers and rapists.

that makes me mad. he denies that he compared her to that,but it was clearly his intention. sorry Crockhead, i've no time to play with you. I work every weekend night and I'll see her tonight again. She always passes by at the place I work.

steven,

I don't advise any American to get mixed up with an illegal immigrant. My friend's cousin married an illegal and he vanished. You must be cautious of sham marriages.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    steven,
    Watch the language. Thanks
    Won't hapen again, he's just trying to play with me.

But crocket comapred her to:

murderers and rapists
    telling that she overstayed her visa just like the 9/11 visa overstayers.

e tried her to make look just as bad as the hijackers, murderers and rapists.

that makes me mad. but i've no time to play with you crocket, I work every weekend night and I'll see her tonight again. She always passes b yat the place I work.
    Looks like you have a guilty conscience, because I did not say any of those things, except perhaps accurately describing her overstaying of her visa to the immigration violation of the 9/11 conspirators. That is absolutely true.

It is not I who is trying to "play" anyone, Steven, but rather you who admitted that you posted this to see if members of this site were focused only on one group. You were fishing to find some hypocrisy that you could trumpet elsewhere, but for the most part you found a board full of people who do not stop obeying the law when it is broken by friends or acquaintances.

What was that last name you were posting under just before being banned for the third or fourth time? I tend to forget your old handles as soon as they are given the boot.

Deport, DEPORT. D-E-P-O-R-T..Id turn her in and anyone else I could find.

I figure you cant be against "illegal" immigration. IF you know someone is illegal and dont report them. However are willing to do so on others you dont know. That makes you two-faced in my book.

Maybe, she is willing to talk to you unlike American girls, cause she has something to gain.

I also offer my services to have her deported for you..Just pm me the info
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

You can never discern the true intentions of Illegal Aliens. It was Illegal Aliens who cause the 9/11 disaster. I don't care what country they're from, if they're here Illegally, they should be deported.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

but the chance otm's are deported is still very small. i could be wrong, but not even 1% of all illegals get deported, and most of those are dangerous criminals, something miss poland isn't.
    Wrong, Steven.

Hundreds of illegals from Mexicans who come into border towns get sent back all the time. Only problem is that nobody can seem to be bothered to build a fence on the border or man it with armed guards to keep them from coming back the next day.

And the dangerous criminals get locked up so we can support them for the rest of their lives and they can do their dirty-work from inside American prisons. Nobody seems to have any control over them in there, either. After they get out, they MIGHT get sent home, but they come back a week later for the same reasons that the hundreds of Mexican illegals come back constantly-- because nobody tries to stop them.

Do I sound bitter about this? Well, perhaps that is because I am. I am sick and tired of our government sitting around doing absolutely nothing while people from all over the world overstay their visas, walk across the border, stow away on un-inspected ships, and obtain fraudulent papers to fly right into our airports, and nobody bothers to keep track of the people who are here on visas. Other countries are smart enough to round up the expired visa holders and deport them. Apparently, we aren't!

While the gov't continues to do nothing, the American people become more and more angry. Sooner or later, that anger is going to boil over. When it does, I hope there are still more Americans here than illegals from all over the world-- but I'm really beginning to wonder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i think that europeans make about the same amount of money as we do, but the europeans have to work less hours to make the same amount of money. i will not encourage her to self deport, i like her. yesterday night we talked about almost anything, such conversation are almost impossible with american girls; they don't listen and always interrupt a talking person
    steven-The above words in bold make me wonder if you are a troll. Who is the we? And why are you catagorizing American girls? Could it be you are racial profiling?

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    You can never discern the true intentions of Illegal Aliens. It was Illegal Aliens who cause the 9/11 disaster. I don't care what country they're from, if they're here Illegally, they should be deported.
    Recip: BINGO! - You called it just the way I see it.
    People that come to the country within the proper procedures have a strong vested interest in continuing to follow the rules. Those that don't, are, at the least, a big question mark.

Also, I think people recognize the implications of high-profile, severe-impact terrorism in relation to illegal immigration (ie. 9/11)...
    but, how about, [what I call] lower-profile, moderate-to-low-scale terrorism: serial murders (as one example, recall that, Mr. Malveaux - of the DC Beltway snipers from a couple years ago - is a Haitian national - if memory serves correctly, was in the US without proper permission /documentation), , chronic sex offenses, rampant DUIs, gang activity, etc?

'Terrorism' could mean many different things to many different people. Especially, if a someone has been personally affected by such thing.

If she is in this country illegally she should leave. Go back to Poland and apply the right way if you want to live in the US. I would report her to the INS for overstaying her visa. Our government obviously does not track these people but if encountered they should be reported and deported. If you really care for her that much why don't you go back to her country with her.

We are tired of these sob stories from these illegal aliens in our country of which there are between 12-50 million of them and they all have a story. We can no longer afford to support these people, let them go back to their own countries and make them better instead of fighting for rights they do not have in this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast