Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yes, but you can never miscalculate 38 million people.
    i think 5 million illegal workers, add their wife and kids, it will be 25 million illegals. anchor babies are also illegal in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    It's important to follow your conscience...I'd more than likely report the person. Yes, there are many Europeans here illegally, who should also be made to go home.

That being said, I hope there's never a guest worker program, but if it was ever implemented, I'd prefer that the workers came from Europe, just to irritate Mexico and Central America for all of the illegal shenanigans their governments have pulled on us over the last few decades regarding illegal immigration.

Ostrich
    TheOstrich
    In a way I agree with you, I think there are too many Spanish people here, but the problem is that Europeans would not work in farms, nor wash dishes. And they are also as uneducated as the jornaleros, so I don't know what they would do?
    you're confusing two different things here. The Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos, Latin Americans here, have nothing to do with being spanish. spanish are the people from the european country of spain and look totally different from the mexicans we know. not even 5% of mexicans are spanish, the spaniards went back to europe, only some of them stayed and had kids from aztec and mayan women = > mextozos, these are the ones you see hanging around at home depot, walmart, etc to look for jobs.
    steven,
    I know what you mean, I came from Spain, and I know that part of history very well, but when it comes to violating the law, to me it does not matter how the person looks, or where they come from. Steven, let me tell you that I don't feel any better than other Spanish people who look, in other words, not "distinguish" I think that any human being does not matter what color, is the the same, and that God most had had a reason to create all of us with different looks. I know people who are very white, blue eyes, but they are very very ugly, so you tell me? I know that if someone sticks a knife to me, i would feel the same pain as a jornalero would feel. I never discriminate a person because of the way they look, I discriminate against people's behavior. That I do. My point in participating in this discussion is about the law, because I find it to be very unfair that some have to abide by the law, and others don't, and anyone who comes here illegally does not matter what color, how ugly, or pretty, is violating the law.
    Please don't get me wrong, i was not trying to offend you or blame you for racism, not al all. i just thought that you didn't know they difference between hispanics as we see them here, and people form spain. i thought you didn't know, many americans make the same mistake, so i wanted to inform you, but if you're from spain, i bet you know more than me on that issue.
    Don't worry Steven, I didn't take it as an offense. I am a civilized person, and I believe that every human being is entitled to feel the way their consciences tells them. I was born to Catholic parents, and I was raise in a nuns school back in Spain, but at age 14 a priest tried to touch my legs, that was enough for me to know that I had to pull way from the church business, because I always though that they were representing God on earth, so I am not a religious person, but I believe that God is watching my acts 24/7. Sometimes I think it is childish to think that way, but I really feel good living with what my conscience dictates me.

[quote=opinion]
    Quote Originally Posted by "TheOstrich":1euhy99t
    It's important to follow your conscience...I'd more than likely report the person. Yes, there are many Europeans here illegally, who should also be made to go home.

That being said, I hope there's never a guest worker program, but if it was ever implemented, I'd prefer that the workers came from Europe, just to irritate Mexico and Central America for all of the illegal shenanigans their governments have pulled on us over the last few decades regarding illegal immigration.

Ostrich
    TheOstrich
    In a way I agree with you, I think there are too many Spanish people here, but the problem is that Europeans would not work in farms, nor wash dishes. And they are also as uneducated as the jornaleros, so I don't know what they would do?
    you're confusing two different things here. The Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos, Latin Americans here, have nothing to do with being spanish. spanish are the people from the european country of spain and look totally different from the mexicans we know. not even 5% of mexicans are spanish, the spaniards went back to europe, only some of them stayed and had kids from aztec and mayan women = > mextozos, these are the ones you see hanging around at home depot, walmart, etc to look for jobs.
    steven,
    I know what you mean, I came from Spain, and I know that part of history very well, but when it comes to violating the law, to me it does not matter how the person looks, or where they come from. Steven, let me tell you that I don't feel any better than other Spanish people who look, in other words, not "distinguish" I think that any human being does not matter what color, is the the same, and that God most had had a reason to create all of us with different looks. I know people who are very white, blue eyes, but they are very very ugly, so you tell me? I know that if someone sticks a knife to me, i would feel the same pain as a jornalero would feel. I never discriminate a person because of the way they look, I discriminate against people's behavior. That I do. My point in participating in this discussion is about the law, because I find it to be very unfair that some have to abide by the law, and others don't, and anyone who comes here illegally does not matter what color, how ugly, or pretty, is violating the law.
    Please don't get me wrong, i was not trying to offend you or blame you for racism, not al all. i just thought that you didn't know they difference between hispanics as we see them here, and people form spain. i thought you didn't know, many americans make the same mistake, so i wanted to inform you, but if you're from spain, i bet you know more than me on that issue.
    Don't worry Steven, I didn't take it as an offense. I am a civilized person, and I believe that every human being is entitled to feel the way their consciences tells them. I was born to Catholic parents, and I was raise in a nuns school back in Spain, but at age 14 a priest tried to touch my legs, that was enough for me to know that I had to pull way from the church business, because I always though that they were representing God on earth, so I am not a religious person, but I believe that God is watching my acts 24/7. Some times I think it is childish to think that way, but I really feel good living with what my conscience dictates me.[/quote:1euhy99t]

thank you, opinion. you're civilized and there is no hair on my head that will question that. i heard many priests, also here in the US, try to seduce kids; that's very discusting. i'm not religious at all, i don't even believe their is a god, i believe it's evolution. but that's another issue.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    No illegals allowed,

I asked her through txt msg and mail if she can work in the European Union and she said in only a few countries; Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Ireland and some other countries.

The rest will open its borders October 2007, when the Schengen open border Agreement becomes effective. Only Germany will opens its borders in 2009. She told that she wants to go to Germany when that country opens its borders in 2009.

I don't undertand why those countries in Europe want to give up their national identity, but that's their business.

How much people in the european Union make per hour ? I can't answer that, the Germans probably make more than us Americans, but the Poles don't.

She doesn't fear deportation anymore because she saw all those illegals demonstrating in LA and many other cities, and no LE had the guts to arrest them.
    Any of those countries would get her more money.
    Any EU country she is legally allowed to work in would get her more money than she would make in Poland. I don't know how much she makes here in the US, including her tips.
    The countries she's allowed to work in have stronger currency then we do. I don't know exact salaries but I think she'd be better off in one of those countries. Please encourage her to self deport.
    i think that europeans make about the same amount of money as we do, but the europeans have to work less hours to make the same amount of money. i will not encourage her to self deport, i like her. yesterday night we talked about almost anything, such conversation are almost impossible with american girls; they don't listen and always interrupt a talking person
    The law doesn't change if you find an illegal alien to be of romantic interest.

In fact you now may be guilty of aiding and abeting an illegal alien. A federal offense.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Do not know where you live steven, but open your eyes and take a look around you they are everywhere and their numbers are increasing daily. Check out this site and many others do your homework there guy before you come on here and start spouting.

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/re ... mbers.html

Illegal aliens in the U.S.

Illegal aliens in the
    U.S. since Jan. 1

President George W. Bush and then Secretary of Homeland Security, Tom Ridge, used a figure of "8-12 million" illegal aliens in December 2003.

Other reports - including one recently released by the Pew Hispanic Center and figures used by the Center for Immigration Studies quoting 10 - 11 million illegal aliens present in the U.S. - rely heavily on U.S. Census data that many, we at TAR included, believe to be incomplete, inaccurate and artificially low.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Crocket,

again, i don't waste my time playing into your little games trying to make me angry.you crossed the line with me and you know exactly why.
    Yes, I know exactly why. You don't like having your cover blown.

smith,

many different groups, say many different number of illegals.
    I don't know who is right or wrong, my guess is 25 million illegals, including their spouses and kids. that's my estimation. DA king thinks 29 million, others think 8 million. But I think 25 million. 25 million minus 1, too many.

no illegals allowed,

neither the federal government or any law is allowed to tell me who i should like or not. no room for discussion on this

Banned
    smith,

many different groups, say many different number of illegals.
    I don't know who is right or wrong, my guess is 25 million illegals, including their spouses and kids. that's my estimation. DA king thinks 29 million, others think 8 million. But I think 25 million. 25 million minus 1, too many.

no illegals allowed,

neither the federal government or any law is allowed to tell me who i should like or not. no room for discussion on this
    Again you proffer a straw man argument.

NIA did not say that the government could tell you "who to like." NIA merely pointed out that whether or not you "like" someone, the law is the law. That was the same point that I was making when I mentioned the friends and families of rapists and murderers often sheltering those lawbreakers from justice (and which you grossly misrepresented as a direct comparison to your situation).

From the childishness of your responses, you are either a child or a troll pretending to be an idiot. Of course, I know who you are and your style is quite familiar, so I know the answer to this question. The only thing I am not sure of is whether the mods failed to also ban your IP address when they banned your last couple of accounts or whether you are just avoiding using a static IP. Whatever the case, you may have some of these people fooled but you can't fool me, "chicano" or whatever username you are using today.

crocket,

can't you recognize a joke. like i told someone through pm, of the 25 million illegals i believe there are here, about 10,000 eligible to stay because we can't send people back to warzones. and my friend would not be eligible, but as long as al the 25 million are allowed to stay, so is my friend. i promised someone not to talk to you anymore for a while, you waste my time.

Banned
    crocket,

can't you recognize a joke. like i told someone through pm, of the 25 million illegals i believe there are here, about 10,000 eligible to stay because we can't send people back to warzones. and my friend would not be eligible, but as long as al the 25 million are allowed to stay, so is my friend. btw, i was talking to no illegals allowed when i said the gov can't tell me to like, or do you and no illegals allowed use the same account ? if you accuse me for being a chicano, i will accuse you too. no, i promised someone not to talk to you anymore for a while, you waste my time.
    More straw man nonsense. I was not addressing your moot argument over the actual number of illegals, because the only answer anyone needs to that question is "too damned many."

I am free to address any comment made. I addressed the response you made to NIA because it utilized the same bankrupt ploy you have consistently used to confuse the discussion here. You are a troll, and one with whom I have dealt many times under many of your various pseudonyms on this site. If you are going to continue to haunt this site, then I am going to continue to haunt your ridiculous posts.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast