Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    steven,

I don't advise any American to get mixed up with an illegal immigrant. My friend's cousin married an illegal and he vanished. You must be cautious of sham marriages.

Dixie
    Dixie, i tried to read your last pm's but it didn't open, strange.
    sham marriages are more likely with illegals from very poor countries, but she can work in countries where the average incone is higher than in the US. She can work in sweden, and swedes make more money than we do. She can work in several western eu countries already that would probably make her more money. so, it's unlikely that eu citizens will look for a sham marriage, as they can mostly work in all of those countries, also in those where people make more money than here, like britain, sweden, netherlands, finland, (norway, iceland, switzerland; not eu member she told, but they opened their borders too..... ). she wants to go to germany when that opens its borders in 2009 to all eu citizens, but maybe she stays here with me, you never know

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    It's important to follow your conscience...I'd more than likely report the person. Yes, there are many Europeans here illegally, who should also be made to go home.

That being said, I hope there's never a guest worker program, but if it was ever implemented, I'd prefer that the workers came from Europe, just to irritate Mexico and Central America for all of the illegal shenanigans their governments have pulled on us over the last few decades regarding illegal immigration.

Ostrich
    TheOstrich
    In a way I agree with you, I think there are too many Spanish people here, but the problem is that Europeans would not work in farms, nor wash dishes. And they are also as uneducated as the jornaleros, so I don't know what they would do?
    you're confusing two different things here. The Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos, Latin Americans here, have nothing to do with being spanish. spanish are the people from the european country of spain and look totally different from the mexicans we know. not even 5% of mexicans are spanish, the spaniards went back to europe, only some of them stayed and had kids from aztec and mayan women = > mextozos, these are the ones you see hanging around at home depot, walmart, etc to look for jobs.
    steven,
    I know what you mean, I came from Spain, and I know that part of history very well, but when it comes to violating the law, to me it does not matter how the person looks, or where they come from. Steven, let me tell you that I don't feel any better than other Spanish people who look, in other words, not "distinguish" I think that any human being does not matter what color, is the the same, and that God most had had a reason to create all of us with different looks. I know people who are very white, blue eyes, but they are very very ugly, so you tell me? I know that if someone sticks a knife to me, i would feel the same pain as a jornalero would feel. I never discriminate a person because of the way they look, I discriminate against people's behavior. That I do. My point in participating in this discussion is about the law, because I find it to be very unfair that some have to abide by the law, and others don't, and anyone who comes here illegally does not matter what color, how ugly, or pretty, is violating the law.

This forum is dedicated to enforcing our laws with regards to illegal aliens and securing our borders to prevent their illegal entry. To protect this country and it's citizens. All others including your girlfriend steven are criminals in this country and should be prosecuted and deported. There is no discussion on this. It is the law regardless of her story and all the other 12-50 million illegal aliens in this country. You care about her so much leave with her and stop wasting our valuable time here
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Steven, on that Spanish in Mexico issue. My adult daughter had met a guy that was in the Navy a while back, he grew up in California, but his parents both came from Mexico (I have to assume they got amnesty in 1986).

This guy was lighter than my daughter (who is part Mi'qmak on my side and Cherokee from her bilogical fathers), had blue eyes. His mother had green eyes and was light skinned and his father was a fairly bronzed man with green eyes. He also stated that they (his family) did not intermingle with the "Meztisa's" as he told our daughter, he said they considered them to be "foul" people. Now mind you all, this is not my words, it was another Mexican/Americans words about the indigenous folks. He said his family has never mingled or married with these people (I know little but this about Mexico's racial issues and demographics).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crocket,

again, i don't waste my time playing into your little games trying to make me angry.you crossed the line with me and you know exactly why.

triumph,

thank you for your answer, you don't seem to make distinction between illegals and illegals, so you're not willing to make exceptions, you're right. unfortunately, i have some conflicting feelings. yes, i want to report and deport all illegals, but willing to make exceptions. Yes, i'm a little two - faced; i know it's bad. she has nothing to gain from me as she is able to live a richer life if she goes working in sweden and some other eu countries where polish citizens are already allowed to work.

reciprocity,

most of the 9/11 terrorists were here on a legal student visa, only 2 of them had their visas expired, which were extended few months after they died. yes, our government is very slow.

mayday,

we = the working american
    there are many nice and sweet american girls, but most of them are just more arrogant than foreign girls. how they chew, almost always with their mouth wide open, i don't need to see them chewing their food. And we're not one paticular race, so no racial profiling.

junius,

i don't know about the border towns, and maybe many of them caught, are sent back across the border. but once illegals made it further north into our country, it's very likely they will never be caught.

junius, are you aware that citizens of 27 nations can visit the US without a visa, do you know how many of them stayed longer than 3 months, the time they are allowed to stay ? i've really no idea about the number of illegals and where they're from.

smith,

thank you for your answer and sharing your opion with me.
    Yes, i care for her but i don't know her long enough to make the step to europe, i've never been there yet. i don't know if i'd fit into their society.
    12- 50 million illegals ? that's a gap of 38 million. did you mean 5 instead of 50 ? you sound very bitter, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    It's important to follow your conscience...I'd more than likely report the person. Yes, there are many Europeans here illegally, who should also be made to go home.

That being said, I hope there's never a guest worker program, but if it was ever implemented, I'd prefer that the workers came from Europe, just to irritate Mexico and Central America for all of the illegal shenanigans their governments have pulled on us over the last few decades regarding illegal immigration.

Ostrich
    TheOstrich
    In a way I agree with you, I think there are too many Spanish people here, but the problem is that Europeans would not work in farms, nor wash dishes. And they are also as uneducated as the jornaleros, so I don't know what they would do?
    you're confusing two different things here. The Hispanics, Mexicans, Latinos, Latin Americans here, have nothing to do with being spanish. spanish are the people from the european country of spain and look totally different from the mexicans we know. not even 5% of mexicans are spanish, the spaniards went back to europe, only some of them stayed and had kids from aztec and mayan women = > mextozos, these are the ones you see hanging around at home depot, walmart, etc to look for jobs.
    steven,
    I know what you mean, I came from Spain, and I know that part of history very well, but when it comes to violating the law, to me it does not matter how the person looks, or where they come from. Steven, let me tell you that I don't feel any better than other Spanish people who look, in other words, not "distinguish" I think that any human being does not matter what color, is the the same, and that God most had had a reason to create all of us with different looks. I know people who are very white, blue eyes, but they are very very ugly, so you tell me? I know that if someone sticks a knife to me, i would feel the same pain as a jornalero would feel. I never discriminate a person because of the way they look, I discriminate against people's behavior. That I do. My point in participating in this discussion is about the law, because I find it to be very unfair that some have to abide by the law, and others don't, and anyone who comes here illegally does not matter what color, how ugly, or pretty, is violating the law.
    Please don't get me wrong, i was not trying to offend you or blame you for racism, not al all. i just thought that you didn't know they difference between hispanics as we see them here, and people form spain. i thought you didn't know, many americans make the same mistake, so i wanted to inform you, but if you're from spain, i bet you know more than me on that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Steven, on that Spanish in Mexico issue. My adult daughter had met a guy that was in the Navy a while back, he grew up in California, but his parents both came from Mexico (I have to assume they got amnesty in 1986).

This guy was lighter than my daughter (who is part Mi'qmak on my side and Cherokee from her bilogical fathers), had blue eyes. His mother had green eyes and was light skinned and his father was a fairly bronzed man with green eyes. He also stated that they (his family) did not intermingle with the "Meztisa's" as he told our daughter, he said they considered them to be "foul" people. Now mind you all, this is not my words, it was another Mexican/Americans words about the indigenous folks. He said his family has never mingled or married with these people (I know little but this about Mexico's racial issues and demographics).
    AmericanElizabeth,
    That happens in every Spanish country, the higher class, and good looking people, discriminate against the poor, and not good looking people.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

elizabeth,

some mexicans are of european heritage, about 5%, and they're mainly from spain, a country where the people are white, just like the italians, remember former nyc mayor or madonna, both italians. vicente fox also looks white and he had irish ancestors, there're still europeans in mexico that never mixed with the natives, but very rare. you can look cia factbook on the mexican demographics if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    This forum is dedicated to enforcing our laws with regards to illegal aliens and securing our borders to prevent their illegal entry. To protect this country and it's citizens. All others including your girlfriend steven are criminals in this country and should be prosecuted and deported. There is no discussion on this. It is the law regardless of her story and all the other 12-50 million illegal aliens in this country. You care about her so much leave with her and stop wasting our valuable time here
    i believe this forum is dedicated to all people who want to discuss about illegal immigration, no matter on that side of the fence they are. we're on the same side of the fence, but the only difference is that i'm wiling to make exceptions. there can't be 12 - 50 million illegals, that's a gap of 38 million. nobody can be that bad in estimating numbers.

They can be considering most illegal aliens do not participate in the census which that 12 million figure is based on. Many illegal aliens are not counted anywhere as they fly under the radar.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast