Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i'm free to ignore you

i don't know about the border towns, and maybe many of them caught, are sent back across the border. but once illegals made it further north into our country, it's very likely they will never be caught.

junius, are you aware that citizens of 27 nations can visit the US without a visa, do you know how many of them stayed longer than 3 months, the time they are allowed to stay ? i've really no idea about the number of illegals and where they're from.
    Steven, do you know that literally thousands of Americans work every single day to change the ignorant laws that let every Tom, Dick, and Hanna from all over the world come here whenever they happen to feel like it BECAUSE they don't bother to go home?

I know all too well about the border towns. It is disgraceful how many people wander into this country at will and think it is their right and privilege.

In any event, I would strongly urge you not to get too enthralled with your Polish friend from the bar because she may just be looking for an American husband. ASre you prepared to take her back to her country to get her papers straightened so that she would no longer have to live outside the law?

We, the American people who are sick and tired of this, WILL get the laws changed and we WILL see to it that the illegals are deported. Mark my words on that.

And even if you add together all the illegals in this country from all over the world, Americans will still outnumber them and it is still our country. I suppose you are aware that more than 80% of the American people are pretty angry about our makeshift government and their penchant for ignoring illegal aliens here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steven
    i'm free to ignore you
    That's a wise course, because I have made a monkey of you under each of your previous incarnations here.

junius,

i know that many americans are working their @ss to change our existing immigration laws; it's not actually changing the laws, it's about enforcing them.

Let me tell you two reasons why i believe she's not looking for an american husband, just to make here stay here legally. 1. she is allowed to work and live legally in many eu countries were the living standard is higher than here in the US.2. she is really cute, pretty, nice and awesome; she really can have almost any american guy she wants, so if she really wanted to get in a sham marriage, she would be married already, she is not looking for a sham marriage, i'm sure about that.

Yes, i'm prepared to join here to poland to get her papers straight if we get more intimate or i move to germany with her as that is where she wants to live.

I know that 80% of us are angry, but to most of them, this issue is not priority number 1.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    junius,

i know that many americans are working their @ss to change our existing immigration laws; it's not actually changing the laws, it's about enforcing them.

Let me tell you two reasons why i believe she's not looking for an american husband, just to make here stay here legally. 1. she is allowed to work and live legally in many eu countries were the living standard is higher than here in the US.2. she is really cute, pretty, nice and awesome; she really can have almost any american guy she wants, so if she really wanted to get in a sham marriage, she would be married already, she is not looking for a sham marriage, i'm sure about that.

Yes, i'm prepared to join here to poland to get her papers straight if we get more intimate or i move to germany with her as that is where she wants to live.

I know that 80% of us are angry, but to most of them, this issue is not priority number 1.
    I know this a personal question but since you are pretty anonymous here there isn't any reason why you can't answer it.

Are you doing things with this woman that could produce an anchor baby?

An anchor baby with an American father...a pretty good deal for her.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    junius,

I know this a personal question but since you are pretty anonymous here there isn't any reason why you can't answer it.

Are you doing things with this woman that could produce an anchor baby?

An anchor baby with an American father...a pretty good deal for her.

It sounds like you are thinking with your pants.
    i met her when she already overstayed her visa for about 6 months, at that time she was already about 9 months in the country. so she had plenty of time to have sex with an american guy, which is not difficult for her as she's really pretty. so, to answer your question: no she is not willing to get pregnant, she considers herself to young yet to become a mother, but she's over 21 otherwise i wouldn't be allowed to serve her alcohol. yes, we had safe sex once while being a little, ya you know, and i thought not to see her again, but she keeps coming. don't forget she is legally allowed to work in countries that have a higher living standard than she's here

Steven, do you realize that part of the problem is the current law that lets these people come in on visas at all?
    So, yes, while this site is dedicated more to enforcing the laws that already exist, there are thousands of people who realize that the existing laws are what has created the problem. There shouldn't be people who can come here at all without a visa. People who come here on visas shouldn't be allowed to overstay because someone should be following them around like a shadow. And there are way, way, way too many visas issued.

I'll take your word that this woman isn't looking for instant citizenship through marriage because you know her and I don't (Plus I am particularly fond of people from Poland and Ireland) but not because I believe that people should be here because they overstayed their visas. The gal is here illegally. Period. If I knew who or where she was, I'd report her. In fact, I'd have held on to her passport until INS or ICE showed up if I'd held it in my hand.

Chances are she could renew her visitors visa if she looked into it. She wants to be here illegally or she wouldn't be. And how do you suppose she is going to get out of here to go to Germany with an expired visa? She has to go through an international checkpoint to leave the US as well as come in. I know this because I have been back and forth across the ocean many times. They check for visas.

Many countries won't let you in if you don't have a round trip ticket so that they can be sure that you won't use that as an excuse. I dont' understand why the USA is so incompetent when it comes to foreign visitors, students, and workers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius,

do you realize that there are currently 27 countries whose citizens can travel to the US without applying for a visa. It's called visa waiver program. polish citizens are not in that program and she had to apply for a visa, she overstayed.

i think that our current laws are fine, just as long as all people that hold a visa, return to their own country before it expires. i support upholding and enforcing the law, but i don't advocate changing the current laws. i don't mind if people come here on a visa, as long as they return right on time.

i don't think that there're too many visas issued, we should still welcome tourists, business people, students etc.

countries whose citizens don't need a visa:i have never been to europe, but i know we can travel to france wiithout a visa, so it would be wrong if we want french citizens to apply for a visa when they come to the US for a period shorter than 90 days. same for uk, germany, japan, singapore, spain, sweden etc

i'm thankful that you believe me she's not here to look for a sham marriage, she could have done that long before i met her. when i had her passport in my hand, with the expired visa, i returned it because i'm not allowed to keep it and call ice. my employer wants us to treat all customers equal. we don't care if an illegal orders a drink or a citizen. i work at a busy place, please understand that.

it's ok that you say you'd report her if you knew where she lived, that's why I don't reveal the state we live. she came to the US through a legal port of entry through our state. ice and ins can easily look up in their system which polish citizens overstayed a visa. it's more difficult when they move from state to state, because the ins will not be looking all over the country. she remained in the state where she entered, so that makes it easier for the ins only to look in one state instead of the 48 continental states, no we're not in Ak or Hi.

when you overstay a visa, you're not able to renew it for certain years, unless you had a valid reason to overstay your visa.

how she goes to germany on an expired visa ? very simple, the airlines are the ones that take the I - 94 out of her passport, takes a plane and flies to germany. polish citizens can visit germany without a visa, but can't work there untill 2009. and i have never heart that you pass an international checkpoint to leave the country. the airlines checks your passport only to see if you're eligible to enter the country you're going to and she can enter germany or the entire eu with her passport, but not allowed to work in entire eu.

it's very true that you need a round trip to enter a country, but our ins probably don't ask for a return ticket. she had a return ticket, but just didn't show up.

Banned
    how she goes to germany on an expired visa ? very simple, the airlines are the ones that take the I - 94 out of her passport, takes a plane and flies to germany. polish citizens can visit germany without a visa, but can't work there untill 2009. and i have never heart that you pass an international checkpoint to leave the country. the airlines checks your passport only to see if you're eligible to enter the country you're going to and she can enter germany or the entire eu with her passport, but not allowed to work in entire eu.

it's very true that you need a round trip to enter a country, but our ins probably don't ask for a return ticket. she had a return ticket, but just didn't show up.
    Are you pulling our legs, fella? I go to and from Europe several times a year, and I sure as hell have to go through an immigration checkpoint and show my passport, and that includes England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and every other port of entry in the EU.

don't forget she is legally allowed to work in countries that have a higher living standard than she's here

You keep stating this over and over, if she can work in those countries and make more money why the heck is she still here? If it so great in those other countries why is she in this country illegally? Your arguments make no sense on why this girl is still here. Also we do not care about your relationship with her other than you are breaking the law aiding and abetting an illegal alien. Why you keep up with this argument is beyond me and you are certainly wasting all of our time with it. Yes as american citizens we do have a say in the fact that she is breaking the laws of this country by overstaying her visa just like the rest of the illegal aliens that cross our borders and you sir are also breaking the law.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast