Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good job William !

Why won't Mr. Gheen tell the truth about Mitt Romeny?

After I received the email slamming Huckabee, and in that email was a side note slamming McCain and Giuliani, I noticed there wasn’t a word against flip flopping, Mitt Romney. So I emailed Mr. Gheen about my concern. Mr. Gheen responded and stated “We have some concerns and are looking closely at Mitt. He is trying to come across as tough on immigration enforcement and so far we can find no information about him supporting Amnesty / Shamnesty as we have determined with the others. Please let us know if you spot any information of this nature.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianagirl
    Good job William !
    Welcome to Alipac Louisianagirl
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDuck
    I have no problem with Gilchrist's endorsement of Huckabee. This is America, and everyone is entitled to their views. In fact I find getting emails from the Minuteman Project more comforting than from ALIPAC. It seems that every email I get from ALIPAC, they ask for money. Why? I think I am able to look up the FAX number of anyone on my own. And send that fax for less than $15. To pay to have faxes sent for me seems stupid. $15??? Where does that money really go?????????????????????????

Over this last year of receiving emails from ALIPAC I have not read one word that shows me they are in fact getting much done with all the money that they receive.

I feel that the phone calls and emails that I have sent to the different candidates get more done than any group fax. At least I know that my time spent doing it myself is more satisfying.

Lastly, I ask everyone to put the local Border Patrol or IMS number on speed dial in their cell phone. That way when you find someone that is illegally in the United States you can report them at once. Don’t just stand there – Do Something.

The DesertDuck
    Southern Arizona Desert
    DesertDuck,

You are an obvious liar and have obviously signed up today to attack for Jim Gilchrist and crew.

One:

ALIPAC has not sent out any emails asking people to pay for faxes. Your comment about $15 for faxes and our group is false.

Two:

If you had truly been reading our e-mails over the last year, you would know that we have only sent ONE e-mail asking for donations since September 10, 2007. That's one e-mail asking for contributions in three months!

Three:

Unlike Minuteman Project / Jim Gilchrist every penny ALIPAC spends is online at FEC.gov

Four:

Your statement we have not told people what we have accomplished is also false. We regularly celebrate our victories with our supporters and you should have received about 10 announcements about our successful campaigns. In case you missed all of those, we sent this list of SOME of our accomplishments out on November 25, 2007
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-91363.html

If you Jim Gilchrist supporters think that these types of lies and attacks are going to help your failing positions, you had better rethink your strategy.

Four lies in your first post, way to go! You should work for the Open Borders Lobby, they could use another liar on the payroll.

Roasted duck anyone?

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Why won't Mr. Gheen tell the truth about Mitt Romeny?

[quote="american46"]After I received the email slamming Huckabee, and in that email was a side note slamming McCain and Giuliani, I noticed there wasn’t a word against flip flopping, Mitt Romney. So I emailed Mr. Gheen about my concern. Mr. Gheen responded and stated “We have some concerns and are looking closely at Mitt. He is trying to come across as tough on immigration enforcement and so far we can find no information about him supporting Amnesty / Shamnesty as we have determined with the others. Please let us know if you spot any information of this nature.â€

No thank you "I don't care for Roasted Duck"!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The Real Fight Is To Save America

I find it utterly frustrating that the only thing many organizations seem to care about is the almighty dollar and their 15 minutes of fame. Meanwhile, America and every legal citizen in America is suffering from porous borders, jobs being taken, and benefits being received by those that here illegally and have no plans on leaving. The only way they will leave is if our government enforces our immigration laws and shows them the door so to speak and then has said door sealed tight so no one can re enter unless we give them the go ahead.

These are the issues that all of us should be focusing on yet time and time again something happens to distract the real mission of "we the people" and that is to end the crisis of the millenium, illegal immigration. It seems to me this latest riff is nothing more than a very diligently designed ploy to divert from the issues and to label everyone who is against illegal immigration, but not a member of or supporter of the Minutemen's Gilchrist, a racist and xenophobe. In other words they are playing right into that stereo type that even the Minutemen fought so hard to get away from. I find the whole thing disgusting because while some big names (or at least they think they are big names) are running around with their hands stuck in the pockets of politicians, legal citizens are being killed, disabled, or otherwise become victims of crimes by illegals and no one where it really matters cares.

I will fight until there is not one breath left in this disabled by an illegal alien body for border security, enforcement of immigration laws, and for each and every victim of a crime perpetrated by an illegal alien.

No riff and certainly no idiots like Gilchrist or any other political wannabe who only cares about the almighty dollar and making a name for them self will deter me or my efforts.

Report Crimes by Illegal Aliens! http://illegal.globalincidentmap.com

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Personally, I see a "Divide and Conquor" aspect taking place.
    I'm very sure the Open Borders Lobby, The Amnesty Politicians, LaRaza, Maldef, LULAC and EVERY MEXICAN within our borders ILLEGALLY are loving this.
    Anti-Illegal Immigration groups and activists fighting amongst each other while they continue to BUY Politicians in America and Mexico. Seems to me PERSONALLY, it always boils down to MONEY...Where did it go? Who took it? Where did it come from?....The ROOT of ALL EVIL!
    Maybe we should as Americans remember the real problem...
    WHERE HAS OUR COUNTRY GONE?
    You said it perfectly and I couldn't agree with you more! The plan to divide and conquer and cause internal squabbling is only to divert attention from the real issue: WHAT ABOUT AMERICA AND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO IT EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY THAT ILLEGALS ARE ALLOWED UNFETTERED ACCESS TO OUR COUNTRY AND ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN AMERICAN?

Gilchrist attacks Chris Simcox and William Gheen of ALIPAC

William: Over a month ago I sent a letter to your Raleigh address asking what was going on between you and Gilchrist. You can toss the letter because his acceptance of Huckster Huckabee's "9-point plan" answered my question.

Thank you Blonde, I see it as it is. I try to say it as it is. I to am disabled (not from an illegal tho), may I ask of your disability? How? When? Take Care, God Bless and Merry Christmas
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast