Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Impeachment resolutions and articles can be drafted overnight using the war, lies, spying, torture, violation of oath, treason, fraud, etc. or all the above.

In fact there is already a Bill HR 635 with 37 co-sponsors in the House of Representatives about impeachment. Been there for soon to be a year. It started out with 7 sponsors and now has 37.

Republicans still members of Congress realize the situation much more clearly now.

Democrats, despite Madam Pelosi, have many issues with this pair of Traitors concerning the war, lying, spying, torture, fraud.

Impeachment is quite possible and can be achieved quickly and swiftly if the American People will make it absolutely crystal clear to every member of Congress that they've had enough; they're fed up; they want the Traitors out of office before the end of the year; they want Hastert made President as a check and balance on this new Congress; and to stop the Treason flowing like the Amazon out of this White House on every issue at every turn every minute of every single day.

It's absolutely possible. Crocket you deter the solution whimpering the "can't do" instead of the "can do" spirit in the American People.

It may not happen. And it won't happen if American Citizens don't get on the phones and start chirping it to Congress. Nothing does. If you're making the call about the illegal immigration issue, ask Congress to remove from office the person most responsible for it.

Crocket, your attitude is befuddling. You're taking the position ... don't even try ... which isn't our style. So .. I wonder what your motivation is all of a sudden.

Wake Up America .... demand the impeachment of both Bush and Cheney and make Hastert President. He's A on immigration which makes him A on sovereignty and that means he's no Traitor which will be a breath of fresh air to finish out the term until we have a new Presidential Election in 2008. Otherwise this pair of Traitors continues to sell US out every minute of every single day.

That's just a fact and the simple solution is to demand Congress address the issue using the Impeachment and Removal from Office provision of our US Constitution to save our nation.

Now that the lid is blown on the SPP and NAU and the press is beginning to pick up on it... it should be a great deal easier.

Hastert isn't perfect ... but he's not a Traitor and we need someone running the Executive Branch that has their allegiance to the United States and the American People instead of a pair of nut jobs that think "america is an idea rather than a place".

But you're entitled to your opinion and if you don't want to include this in your political activities, then you are certainly free not to. But those who are interested in an immediate solution to the problem, should demand the immediate removal of both Bush and Cheney to make Hastert President and do so as quickly as possible.

It's worth a try and always has been.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My attitude is befuddling? Come on Judy.

You're still not looking at this from the inside out.

Here's what I'd like to know:
    > Which congressman have agreed to move this forward?

> I've forgotten how many are needed to move this forward. Do you know?

That's the key here.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO NO NO ... your attitude is not befuddling 2ndamendsis ... Crockets attitude towards me is befuddling.

In fact, I edited my post to address Crockets specifically to make that absolutely crystal clear.

How many to advance it forward? I need to check .. it's been awhile since I read the provision ... I think it's 2/3.

But to start it, Hastert just has to bring the bill forward and do it. Congress can act very quickly when they're motivated and with 37 sponsors of Conyers bill ... that should get the Dems going and if the Republicans aren't going yet ... then we need to get on the phones and make sure they know what We the People want .. as American Citizens who want this problem resolved quickly.

If merging our nation with two others isn't immediate call for impeachment and removal from office, then what would be?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you really think this congress that gave bush almost everything he
    wanted is going to impeach him ? They are all members of the FRC, today
    even barac obama (not that I like him but they don't waisted time)affiliated to FRC, they are the proxy of globalization and UN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachmen ... ted_States

Okay ... to impeach just requires a simply majority of a quorum in the House of Representatives.

It then moves to the US Senate.

After a trial which can be as simple or as complicated as they wish to make it, they vote on whether to convict or not. Conviction requires that a quorum be present and a 2/3 majority of those present ... so 66 or less votes depending on if anyone is absent.

It only takes one member of the US House to start the process. The matter is then assigned to the appropriate committee which woud be the Judiciary Committee, which is John Conyers committee he presently serves on and who will be Chairman in January. I'm sure he'd help the Republicans get these people out out out of our government now since he is the only along with 37 others who introduced this legislation a year ago.

It's very simple.

It's not complicated.

We have two traitors in the White House who need to be removed post haste form their positions to protect our nation from their treason and crimes.

Almost everyone already knows everything already. It's all hit the wall, hit the fan, hit the streets, hit the press.

Why would we leave Traitors in the most powerful position in our country?

It's just unthinkable. They're trying to end our nation by merging it with Mexico and Canada? What greater Treason is there?

They both need to go and they need to go now while we can still do it and put an A Immigration person in the White House to enforce immigration laws named Dennis Hastert, a former teacher and high school coach from Illinois.

Do I really think they would impeach Bush and Cheney, minnie?

If they know that's what the American People want in order to save their nation, why wouldn't they?

You only need a simply majority of a quorum in the House to get it started.

You only need a 2/3 majority of a quorum in the Senate to finish it.

As to Hastert ... Foley is gone. That problem is solved. He's out. He's no longer part of the problem or part of the equation to save our nation.

Hastert is still a US Congressman, still a Republican, still an A on Immigration, still the man who led the fight to save our Ports from Dubai UAE Terrorist Sponsoring scum bags; still the guy who lead the passage in the House of HB 4437 to stop illegal immigration; still the guy who told the Senate and the President you're Shamnesty is Dead; still the guy who led the House and the Senate to get the fence bill through; is still Speaker of the House and next in line for succession.

Forget Foley ... he out and that's over.

Then compare Hastert who has done the above to Bush and Cheney ... it's about choices. Who would you rather have? Hastert who stands with US to build a fence; pass the HB 4436 House Immigration Bill; to stop the Senate; to stop the President on the Dubai Ports .... or two Traitors trying to end our nation before 2008 and turn our ports over to terrorist sponsoring scum bags?

I'll take Hastert in a heart beat.

It's about choices. Very simple, not complicated.

Keep Two Traitors of imaginable proportion scheming and succeeding to end our nation through a merger with Canada and Mexico or an A Immigration Speaker of the House who passed the HB 4437; got the fence bill through and stood up against the President on Dubai Ports?

It's an easy choice for me. Why would it be any harder for any member of the US Congress?

Just let them know you want them to do it and see what happens.

Miracles happen all the time in the "one nation under God". But he can't help those who won't help themselves.

Now ... lets finish this.

http://www.democrats.com/bush-impeachment-poll-2

Look at this ... a new Zogby Poll that says Bush should be impeached for wiretapping without a warrant ... 52% say yes and 43% say no and 6% say don't know.

This is amazing ... think how many of the 43% might be for it based on the SPP and NAU issue.

Then add the war ...

I mean the majority of the country is going to support getting these people out out out of our government for one reason or another.

We need to let Congress know that's what we want them to do.

http://www.thefourreasons.org/

Here's site to impeach over the war with links to US Constitution and so forth.

If you Google "Impeachment of Bush SPP NAU"

You'll see ALIPAC on the first page ... twice!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast