Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At 17, Bristol is a concenting adult. This error in judgement has changed her life. I agree, more like gossip about the family than news about the candidate.

You know this makes Palin an attractive candidate to the pro-lifers.

Dixie
    Good points Dixie! I'm not so quick to celebrate any 17 year old who becomes pregnant out of wedlock. Generally, a 17 year old probably not had enough life experience to become a good parent. I guess there can always be exceptions, but why risk the well being and future of a child on that exception.

The daughter is lucky that she will have a supportive network around her to help out. For that, I do commend the parents as they are showing unconditional love and support for their child.

That's definitely a good thing!
    I had my daughter when I was 16 and my son at 19 and I have done just fine, it has been hard but I don't regret either of them. My daugther is a senior in high school this year and has done very well in school , it is all in if you are ready to give up your life for your children that makes a good parent. I was willing even though I know some who were not, if your old enough to make the decision to have sex then you are old enough to live with the outcome. IMO
    Good points Sandra and congratulations on your success. That being said, you were not the VP candidate of morals and values being taunted by John McCain.

At the end of the day the hypocrisy of all of those who try to justify this issue is just totally amazing. Even worse is the undignified post by Zeezil which compares and justifies the forced marriage and out of wedlock teen pregnancy with a twilight zone quality assumption of if it were Obama's 6 and 9 year old BABIES that were pregnant, he would make them have abortions.

It doesn't get much lower than that.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was willing even though I know some who were not, if your old enough to make the decision to have sex then you are old enough to live with the outcome. IMO
    Exactly,...unless you weren't allowed to make that decision. Think a 9 yr old girl chooses to have sex with a sick pedophile who rapes her?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    So? He is pro choice. So are a lot of Americans. Freedom of choice is what makes this country great. There are two sides to every story and you have the right to disagree with pro choice. That being said:

What you posted is clearly not indicative that he would force either of his daughters to have an abortion, against their will. No matter how you attempt to justify what you said, attacking 6 and 9 year old children to the defend the indefensible for political reasons or personal animosity is disgusting.

IMHO, It doesn't get any lower than that.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    At the end of the day the hypocrisy of all of those who try to justify this issue is just totally amazing. Even worse is the undignified post by Zeezil which compares and justifies the forced marriage and out of wedlock teen pregnancy with a twilight zone quality assumption of if it were Obama's 6 and 9 year old BABIES that were pregnant, he would make them have abortions.

What exactly is this rambling, disjointed discourse accusing me of?

I am one angry woman and until the punishment is equal on both sides.....well, I'm not so cut and dried. When real rapists and child molestors are made incapable of creating life.....fine. When women are made sterile for their manipulative attempts....fine. Till then.....the option must be left open. Afterall it's THEIR cross to bear, not yours. And unless you are willing to bear that cross for them or equally with them, then you have no voice or vote in the matter.

Comprehending what you stated is not rocket science. I am not "accusing you" of anything. No back pedaling necessary. What you stated clearly speaks for itself.

So? He is pro choice. So are a lot of Americans. Freedom of choice is what makes this country great. There are two sides to every story and you have the right to disagree with pro choice. That being said:

What you posted is clearly not indicative that he would force either of his daughters to have an abortion, against their will. No matter how you attempt to justify what you said, attacking 6 and 9 year old children to the defend the indefensible for political reasons or personal animosity is disgusting.

It's about time that YOU look into Obama's record and his consistently pro-abortion stance and voting history. That coupled with the "punished with a baby" remarks says it all. And BTW, nothing in my previous post says anything about "force" regarding his daughters.

It's about time that YOU look into Obama's record and his consistently pro-abortion stance and voting history. That coupled with the "punished by a baby" remarks says it all.
    You have no knowledge of what I have looked at with regards to ALL OF THE CANDIDATES. You don't know me, what I think, believe or how I feel. Nor do you have a right to question it.

You incorrectly ASSUME far too much.

Comprehending what you stated is not rocket science. I am not "accusing you" of anything. No back pedaling necessary. What you stated clearly speaks for itself.
    Well, that's a totally muddled response. Tell you what...why don't you go ahead and at least try to make yourself clear.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast