Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am really upset about this post. Gee.....if you know when you grow old you should KNOW you might face bankrupting your family from a terrible illness.....so don't grow old? It's a slippery slope and the more doors you close the worse it gets. And from a relegious standpoint......can the judgements, or why have the hear after?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    So? He is pro choice. So are a lot of Americans. Freedom of choice is what makes this country great. There are two sides to every story and you have the right to disagree with pro choice. That being said:

What you posted is clearly not indicative that he would force either of his daughters to have an abortion, against their will. No matter how you attempt to justify what you said, attacking 6 and 9 year old children to the defend the indefensible for political reasons or personal animosity is disgusting.

IMHO, It doesn't get any lower than that.
    It's about time that YOU look into Obama's record and his consistently pro-abortion stance and voting history. That coupled with the "punished by a baby" remarks says it all.
    You have no knowledge of what I have looked at with regards to ALL OF THE CANDIDATES. You don't know me, what I think, believe or how I feel. Nor do you have a right to question it.

You incorrectly ASSUME far too much.
    Just a word to the wise, if you coun't yourself as one...don't EVER tell me or anyone they don't have the right to QUESTION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Ok but what does your opinion vs. Ms. Palin and her family's reality have to do with anything? Again, it doesn't justify giving either the mother or the daughter a pass in terms of personal responsibility or answer the question how capable Ms. Palin really is should McCain get elected and drops dead shortly thereafter
    I'm not giving either a pass.......I'm not the judge.....it's what they do with it that matters. I have heard nothing about her views concerning birth control....but even with birth control it's not 100% perfect.....then what? Toss her out, kill her, or tell her no sweat, apply for welfare. Want shot guns firing in a forced wedding or a dead girl too afraid to do anything? It's not that bad things happen.....it's what you do with it, when the cards are delt.
    ITA with what you have said.

That is not my point. The daughters situation is purely incidental to the mothers' appointment as VP. It's the hypocrisy of it all that annoys me.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

So? He is pro choice. So are a lot of Americans. Freedom of choice is what makes this country great. There are two sides to every story and you have the right to disagree with pro choice. That being said:

What you posted is clearly not indicative that he would force either of his daughters to have an abortion, against their will. No matter how you attempt to justify what you said, attacking 6 and 9 year old children to defend the indefensible for political reasons or personal animosity is disgusting.

IMHO, It doesn't get any lower than that.
    It's about time that YOU look into Obama's record and his consistently pro-abortion stance and voting history. That coupled with the "punished by a baby" remarks says it all. [/quote]

You have no knowledge of what I have looked at with regards to ALL OF THE CANDIDATES. You don't know me, what I think, believe or how I feel. Nor do you have a right to question it.

You incorrectly ASSUME far too much.[/quote] Just a word to the wise, if you coun't yourself as one...don't EVER tell me or anyone they don't have the right to QUESTION.[/quote]

I am a self supporting, tax paying, grown American woman and no you DON'T have ANY rights when it comes to anything that pertains to ME, MY CHOICES, DECISIONS OR ANYTHING ELSE REGARDING MY LIFE.

I'm done responding to your non sensical RAMBLINGS . . . .

No one has a written guarentee that any action will have a 100% fool proof reaction. Smile and the world smiles with you.....or maybe they smack you for looking stupid. Have sex and maybe you get pregnant and maybe you don't. Get old and maybe you get alzhimers and maybe you don't. THERE are NO guarentees. GOOD people suffer and BAD people succede. It's what you do with the results that matter.

No one has a written guarentee that any action will have a 100% fool proof reaction. Smile and the world smiles with you.....or maybe they smack you for looking stupid. Have sex and maybe you get pregnant and maybe you don't. Get old and maybe you get alzhimers and maybe you don't. THERE are NO guarentees. GOOD people suffer and BAD people succede. It's what you do with the results that matter.
    Well stated CB, ITA.

Palin is the best person for the job!

This is about the Dems trying to dig up any dirt they can (or making it up if they can't) so that they can turn the election into non-issues (like it already is). Because they know they can't win on the issues or experience.

The Dems are so fearful because they know they have blown it with the women's vote (passing up Hilary for both Pres & VP!) and now they are worried. Don't get sidetracked from their gossip and non-issues. This election is about McCain & Palin/Obama & Biden and who will carry out the will of the people and NOT what their children are doing or how they look in a bathing suit, etc.

So, please keep on focus. Palin is the best person out of all four of them on our issue!

fyi - look for DFL women to be down-right mean to Palin. DFL women always complain there is not enough women in office but they are only talking about DFL women (conservative women don't count). They are really mean to conservative women as they look at conservative women as a threat to them - I see that all the time in my town.

I was raped as a young girl and was pregnant....had an abortion......as an adult I was pregnant and was told my child would have downs syndrom...I had her anyway. What's right and what's wrong? Who's capable of judging me?

I took responsibility for the choices given me. I didn't choose to be raped.

I didn't accept the risk.

I was raped as a young girl and was pregnant....had an abortion......as an adult I was pregnant and was told my child would have downs syndrom...I had her anyway. What's right and what's wrong? Who's capable of judging me?
    I can answer that

Only GOD
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I took responsibility for the choices given me.
    Agreed. You took personal responsibility in terms of doing what's right for you. It is your right to make personal choices and decisions and nobody has the right to judge you for doing what is best for you.

That is between YOU AND YOUR GOD.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast