Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Court dockets!!
    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... id-281573/

Go to Bergs site www.obamacrimes.com and read the latest!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? IF THIS IS THE TRUTH OUR CONSTITUTION STANDS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIOLATION TO THE RULE OF LAW OUR COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN!!!!!! ALIPAC AND THE PEOPLE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO DO SOMETHING!! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS VIOLATES EVERYTHING THAT WE STAND FOR!!!!
    WE CAN'T KEEP BLAMING THE MEDIA AND OTHERS WHEN WE DON'T RAISE HELL ABOUT IT OURSELVES!!! IF WERE WRONG WERE WRONG BIG DEAL!!
    IF WERE RIGHT WERE DOING OUR DUTY AS CITIZENS AND PROTECTING THE MOST PRIZED DOCUMENT WE OWN THE CONSTITUTION!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Court dockets!!
    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... id-281573/

Go to Bergs site www.obamacrimes.com and read the latest!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? IF THIS IS THE TRUTH OUR CONSTITUTION STANDS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIOLATION TO THE RULE OF LAW OUR COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN!!!!!! ALIPAC AND THE PEOPLE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO DO SOMETHING!! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS VIOLATES EVERYTHING THAT WE STAND FOR!!!!
    WE CAN'T KEEP BLAMING THE MEDIA AND OTHERS WHEN WE DON'T RAISE HELL ABOUT IT OURSELVES!!! IF WERE WRONG WERE WRONG BIG DEAL!!
    IF WERE RIGHT WERE DOING OUR DUTY AS CITIZENS AND PROTECTING THE MOST PRIZED DOCUMENT WE OWN THE CONSTITUTION!!!

I am willing to bet $100 that Obama isn't an American. I think just as the African newspapers say. He is Kenyan, not American. Any takers?

I voted early here in Texas yesterday for Bob Barr. I know some of you are thinking I wasted a vote, God knows I hear it when people ask me who I support. I voted for who I believed in, not the lesser of 2 evils.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I am willing to bet $100 that Obama isn't an American. I think just as the African newspapers say. He is Kenyan, not American. Any takers?

I voted early here in Texas yesterday for Bob Barr. I know some of you are thinking I wasted a vote, God knows I hear it when people ask me who I support. I voted for who I believed in, not the lesser of 2 evils.
    I think you are right, but I would be surprised if it ever is officially acknowledged. I think everyone in all three branches plus the media will cover this one up
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I am willing to bet $100 that Obama isn't an American. I think just as the African newspapers say. He is Kenyan, not American. Any takers? .
    Sure I will take your bet, and money. I think he is at least a naturalized American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also...his school records are sealed....Do you think he went to school here on a foreign exchange type of passport?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I knew all along Obama wasnt an American. The whole situation stinks of corruption, ignorance, and fallacy. The American people have been scammed by a sweet talking evil piece of work. Mostly it is the black Americans that have been duped because of their own ignorance to elect a black president just because he is black.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Todays updates on Berg vs Obama:

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 281573/26/

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 281573/27/

REMINDER: The "orders" are prepared by the attorney of the filer, in todays instances it is Berg. Unsigned orders are just what Berg HOPES the judge will sign and are not "real" orders until the judge says so.

Also, an interesting case by a journalist in Hawaii. The journalist argued yesterday in front of the Hawaiian supreme court to have the judge order a certified copy of Obamas long form birth cert be given to this journalist. One of his arguments I found to be brilliant in its obviousness. He argued Obama admitted to it being of great public concern by posting a copy, real or fake, on his website. Therefore with Obamas own admission, a certified copy of the long form should be given to the press to review.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, an interesting case by a journalist in Hawaii. The journalist argued yesterday in front of the Hawaiian supreme court to have the judge order a certified copy of Obamas long form birth cert be given to this journalist. One of his arguments I found to be brilliant in its obviousness. He argued Obama admitted to it being of great public concern by posting a copy, real or fake, on his website. Therefore with Obamas own admission, a certified copy of the long form should be given to the press to review.
    Ahhhh, that IS brilliant! Maybe so brilliant that the ONE feels he needs to personally fly to Hawaii to take care of some business?

I hope his grandmother is on the mend, but doesn't anyone think it odd that if she were at death's door, he would bring his wife and kids to see her?? Lastly, I find it very odd that he doesn't have any recent (in the last 25 YEARS) pictures of himself with the woman who raised him. How about one including his wife, kids and grandma??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Its starting to Snowball People Listen to this interview with Peter Boyles this morning with Berg Keep informed and Open Minded!!!!

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/ ... PETE6A.mp3

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast