Page 102 of 574 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    What do you need to know to work for the Pakistani Government?

According the April 10, 2008 New York Times, the Obama campaign staff stated: 'Mr. Obama visited Pakistan in 1981, on the way back from Indonesia, where his mother and half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, were living. He spent 'about three weeks' there, Mr. Obama’s press secretary, Bill Burton, said, staying in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, but also traveling to Hyderabad, in India.' That information is significant for two reasons. First and foremost is the fact that Mohammed Hasan Chandoo is a radical Muslim who with his relatives operate a website that is anti-Semitic and anti-American and supports radical Islamic politics.

Many young fundamentalist Muslim 'scholars' have traveled to Hyderabad to witness what they believed was stolen from Islam by India's Hindu majority. Karachi is favored by young radical Muslims because Pakistan was the first former British colony that abandoned English common law for Islamic law following the coup d'etat of General Mohammed Zia who overthrew the democratically elected government of Ali Bhutto in the late 1970s. Barack Obama admitted that he traveled to Karachi while under military rule of madman and dictator General Zia.

A few posters here at Defendourfreedoms.us found a Pakistani forum where an Assistant Director of the Emigration & Overseas Employment for Pakistan's Test & Scrutiny Wing of the Federal Public Service Commission posts. He posts information to help students that want to apply to work for the Pakistani Federal goverment study and pass their tests.

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/news/ ... 008-PS.pdf

One forum thread Mr. Safdar Mehmood contributed to the forum was the lists of world leaders. On this list for the United States is: "President of USA (44th) Barrack Hussain Obama of Democratic Party* (Kenyan born) (Since 20th Jan 2009)". Who would know Obama's origins better than Pakistan? His mother lived and worked there. Obama was able to enter and spend 3 weeks there during a period of Martial Law. And, in order to work for the government of Pakistan, one's general knowledge must now include the understanding that the United States is ruled by a Kenyan born, Constitutionally invalid occupant.

Make no mistake that Pakistan would be confused by what our Constitutional Laws are. Their citizens have to have a thorough understanding of every countries laws, in particular, the world leaders. The PDFs loaded on the Federal Public Service Commission website include thorough overviews of Constitutional Law, International Relations, History of all the world leader countries including the U.S. and more.

oops edited to add link

http://defendourfreedoms.us/
    Over in Pakistan, there is a forums devoted to helping people study for certain entrance exams with recommended reading lists and long “rote-memorizationâ€

Why are our elected officials not screaming from their balconies about this?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Why are our elected officials not screaming from their balconies about this?
    Cayla,

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that just because we vote for them means that they work for us. They work for themselves first, their party second, and money third. We don't even make the top 5, I think.

The elected officials want to get elected again so all the Democrats will walk in lock step and protect the leader of the party. The Republicans are concerned about being branded a racist for going against the usurper in chief. So they won't do anything either.

We are simply the bodies they must walk on to get where they are going to. Do not expect them to listen to us until we stand up and are counted as being too large to be ignored.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

FreedomFirst,

Excellent post. It would seem that everyone in the world is included in the conspiracy to hide Obama's past and to keep him in the office of POTUS.

I guess that makes Obama truly a world leader. Hah hah!

On a serious note, I hope you send this info along to Orly Taitz when appropriate. I'm certain you know many things about Obama she hasn't gotten to yet.

armbruster512,

Your comments are well taken. On a personal basis, I don't care whether our elected representatives do things because of me specifically, but I do want them to follow the law, including the Constitution, in every official act they perform on my behalf.

As it stands right now, there are precious few real representatives of the people in Washington. Truly sad we have to fire the lot of them in order to get rid of the bad apples.

Our state's legislative committee, here in the confused state of Maine, just voted not to bring the subject of state sovereignty to the floor for discussion. The vote was along party lines with the (6) Dems voting nay and the (4) Repubs voting yea. Do you think the Dems were thinking of the citizens of Maine when they marched lock step down the path of statism and voted no to state sovereignty? Hell no, they didn't.

This lawless communism is enough to drive a person crazy.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by armbruster512
    Don't ever make the mistake of thinking that just because we vote for them means that they work for us. They work for themselves first, their party second, and money third. We don't even make the top 5, I think.
    Armbruster512, I was under no such delusion to think that Members of Congress, and especially members of the Senate, serve the people.

But I was probably mistaken in thinking that their oath to support and defend the Constitution meant something and was somehow binding.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Congress Oath of Affirmation
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-05-2014 at 05:30 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]But I was probably mistaken in thinking that their oath to support and defend the Constitution meant something and was somehow binding.

Quote Originally Posted by "U.S. Congress Oath of Affirmation":2qxc2u4e
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    [/quote:2qxc2u4e]

Ah, I'll bet you were thinking fondly of the days when men were men and communists were the enemy.

These question of binding law get foggy when you live in a communist country. Just ask our president, our congressional leaders, or our secretary of the treasury where they get the authority under the Constitution to do anything they have done lately.

They have no idea what you are talking about. Neither does the rest of Congress, unfortunately.

Welcome to the Communist States of America, Comrad.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Interesting discovery of two items:

#1 The "edit" to the long post that had all the names of foreign ministers and Presidents, and which presumably erased the words "Kenyan-born" from the entry next to Obama, is credited on their Forums software to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Last Island : 21 Hours Ago at 03:20 AM.
    It is noteworthy that the party making the edit is not Safdar Mahmood, the original author of the posting.

#2 Taitz' blog at Defend Our Freedoms had a link to a PDF document from which it had been determined that the original poster of the "Kenyan-born" entry -- named Mahmood -- mostly likely held a position in government and posts under his own name and had gotten a call-up for interview early in 2008.

http://defendourfreedoms.us/2009/03/27/ ... nment.aspx

Good for them that they did a re-imaging of the document.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/4/2/6/6 ... lected.bmp

which circles his name from this link,

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/news/ ... 008-PS.pdf

showing his status for interviews in 2008 after presumably passing the necessary tests. Anyone who now tries to click the link immediately above will get an error message, showing that the link is no longer viable over there in the FPSC Pakistani-government civil service website.

The expunging revisionists of website entries -- such as "Last Island" --have been very busy, it seems. Real Orwellian nonsense.

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by armbruster512
    Armbruster512, I was under no such delusion to think that Members of Congress, and especially members of the Senate, serve the people.

But I was probably mistaken in thinking that their oath to support and defend the Constitution meant something and was somehow binding.

Quote Originally Posted by "U.S. Congress Oath of Affirmation":1wjc3bmr
    [/quote:1wjc3bmr]

I took my oath seriously almost 20 years ago. I don't think they do. It just words they must say to do take office so they can then do what is necessary to continue to get elected. I've just had a meeting with a guy today that has a plan to solve this problem in the House of Representatives. It is a nationwide campaign to replace all 435 politicians in the House with 435 peoples representatives. It is fully outlined at http://www.goooh.com . Of all the things I've looked at to reconstitute our country back to the founding principles this looks like the most reasonable and well thought out. GOOOH stands for Get Out Of Our House.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem."*
    Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Friends (not Comrades), please post five more times here
    so we can get off this page with the extended right margin.

Or is it the left margin that is out of kilter?
    Try viewing with this link instead:

www.alipac.us/f31/barack-obamas-citizenship-questioned-129743/index102.html#post835445

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    Interesting discovery of two items:

#1 The "edit" to the long post that had all the names of foreign ministers and Presidents, and which presumably
    erased the words "Kenyan-born" from the entry next to Obama, is credited on their Forums software to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Last Island :
    21 Hours Ago at 03:20 AM.
    It is noteworthy that the party making the edit is not Safdar Mahmood, the original author of the posting.
    FreedomFirst, I respect your skills. I admire your zeal for uncovering the truth. Your heart for the United States of America and her Constitution is obvious to all.

But, no offense intended, you seriously need some more important things to do.
    Have you sorted your sock drawer lately?
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-05-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Friends (not Comrades), please post five more times here so we can get off this page with the extended right margin.
    You don't like my sarcasm. Sorry, I guess I just get really upset with all of the unlawful crap coming out of Washington lately and I over reacted.

I'll try to behave better next time.