Page 131 of 574 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

When press secretary Gibbs responded at the news briefing a few weeks with "It's on the internet" to the Obama birth certificate question, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

1. I couldn't help laughing because Gibbs seemed to be saying that if something---say, a document like a birth certificate---was posted on the internet, it must be factual, true, and honest.

2. Of course, we all know---and I'm sure that Gibbs knows too--that if something is posted on the internet, the first thing we need to do is to look at it with the greatest caution and distrust.
    For instance, we have all heard horror stories of people who have bought items on the internet and who have found out later the the item that was advertised on the internet was not the item that they actually bought.

3. How about this: Let's say that the President of the highly-respected University Notre Dame posted the following statement on his website: "I have a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate for everyone to see, but I can't let anyone see it or touch it in person."

4. I love Notre Dame University football, but my response would be: " Sorry, President of Notre Dame, but if you can't let the public see it and touch it, I don't believe that you really have Obama's long form birth certificate."

5. Press Secretary Gibbs says "It is on the internet". But what is on the internet?

6. Fact: The Obama birth certificate on the "internet" is stamped "2007" on the back.

7. My followup question to Gibbs would have been: You are correct. It is on the internet. But why does Obama end up displaying an obvious 2007 Hawaii birth certificate? Why doesn't Obama display a birth certificate with a much earlier date? Did Obama lose his original birth certificate?

8. "Oh, yes. Mr. Gibbs. If you are so naive to believe that everything on the internet is true and should be trusted absolutely, I have some oceanfront property in Nevada that I am selling on the internet. Please check it out."

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

looking for an honest judge with intestinal fortitude

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Klukowski
    ...when President Bush invoked execution privilege...
    "Off with his head!" I thought that was the Red Queen, not Pres. Bush. Perhaps the possibility of Mr. Obama invoking such a privilege has intimidated the governing authorities from functioning as checks and balances.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I'll be happier again when I see some successful lawsuits from former CEOs or other victims of Obama's unlawful tyranny.

Then I'll start to believe that some remnants of our system of government are still working.
    We'll monitor those CEO lawsuits for a judge with integrity and courage. Then we will know where to direct an eligibility lawsuit to annul the Presidential election.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-26-2012 at 01:52 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Jeffrey Taylor update

There are a lot of updates on Leo Donofrio's site regarding Jeffrey Taylor's resignation:

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... /#comments

One post by Chris Strunk is of special interest.

========================

Chris Strunk Says:
    June 11, 2009 at 4:08 pm

[Ed. Below is a very well written letter and request sent to Taylor by Mr. Strunk. Interesting that Taylor resigned a few days later.]

Taylor got the following on May 26, 2009 and resigned effective May 29, 2009.

SERVICE of NOTICE of Relator’s Verified Quo Warranto Complaint affirmed 5-19-09
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:06 PM
    “Christopher Strunkâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Not holding my breath, FYI

[quote]Schneller v. Cortes: Distributed for SCOTUS Conference
    Submitted by Phil on Mon, Jun 15, 200915 Comments
    Schneller v. Cortes: Distributed for SCOTUS Conference

A concerned Pennsylvania citizen and the pro se Plaintiff in Schneller v. Cortes, James Schneller had originally brought a suit against his Secretary of the Commonwealth, Pedro Cortes, alleging that Pennsylvania’s certified ballots were improperly transmitted to the federal government due to a stay of such activity and that Sen. Arlen Specter had been improperly placed as an Elector for the McCain/Palin ticket. His application for stay had originally been denied by Associate Justice Souter back on January 8, 2009 (docket).

According to the case’s current docket (also referenced via my “Supreme Court Infoâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher-Earl Strunk
    1. That I am the sovereign employer of the POTUS who exercises authority over my grant of power of attorney permission given to administer the United States of America Inc.
    2. I duly fired Barack Hussein Obama (Respondent) for cause on January 23, 2009 after he took the oath of office by timely return of the offer of contract wishing no contract thereby revoked power of attorney due to his failure to prove eligibility as a natural born citizen.
    3. That Respondent in esse usurps that office and presumably wishes to have a Quo Warranto forum to prove his eligibility to be able to return to the corporate office capacity.
    This doesn't sound right to me. Unless this wording is required, I don't understand how a court could address this complaint seriously.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-19-2013 at 09:20 AM.

U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald

I realize that many of us have sent letters of support to one or more U.S. Attorneys about quo warranto actions, but they may turn out to be another effort for justice that will fall on deaf ears. I have had my doubts about Patrick Fitzgerald since the Valerie Plame debacle, and now we see this unsettling article in NewsWithViews.

JOURNALIST THREATENED FOR EXPOSING COVER-UPS

By Cliff Kincaid
    June 18, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Peter Lance, a five-time Emmy Award winning journalist formerly with ABC News, has uncovered evidence of al-Qaeda involvement in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and the 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800 has been threatened with a lawsuit by powerful U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald.

Government officials blamed the crash of TWA Flight 800, which killed 230 people, on a mysterious mechanical malfunction, while the Oklahoma City bombing, which killed 168, was quickly labeled the work of domestic “right-wingâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Re: U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I have not yet received the return notices from my two letters sent June 4, 2009 to U.S. Attorneys Channing Phillips and Patrick Fitzgerald, and would be interested in knowing of any responses from other posters on Alipac.
    You should have received the return receipts within a week. Nothing yet here from U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald, but I mailed 11 days after you. Procrastination is a tough habit to break.

Don't assume the worst based upon OKC and TWA800. Mr. Fitzgerald is just doing his job and obeying orders. We can only assume that if Mr. Fitzgerald took up our complaint publicly, AG Holder would immediately order him off the case. Yet, he obviously has a great deal of independence in order to attack corruption in government.

Mr. Obama probably considers him a most dangerous opponent. He may deem it better to have Mr. Fitzgerald working for him than working against him.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-26-2012 at 01:54 AM.

BORN IN THE USA?

Senator calls for vetting of candidates' eligibility

GOP's Coburn likes plan to require birth certificates
    Posted: June 18, 2009
    9:46 pm Eastern
    By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., says it's the responsibility of the states to make sure political candidates are eligible for the offices they seek, but he's in favor of both state and federal demands that future presidential candidates have a formal procedure to document their qualifications. (emphasis mine)

The relatively strong statement from Coburn on the issue of the eligibility of a president came in a recent letter to a constituent who contacted WND.

WND has reported on a federal plan in the U.S. House by Rep. Bill Posey, R-Fla., that would require documentation of eligibility from presidential candidates, and Coburn confirmed he would view that positively.

"The bill requires any federal candidates' campaign committee filing with the Federal Election Commission to produce a copy of the candidate's birth certificate," he wrote. "If the bill makes it to the Senate, I will likely support it."

Complete (lengthy) article here: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... eId=101492

===============

It only requires a single state enforcing its nbc eligibility laws to blow the cover of a fraudulent nominee (like Obama) by not accepting candidacy of the candidate. Having said that, implementing both federal and state eligibility compliance laws (as suggested in the article above) would be the best, and most redundant, insurance policy Americans need.

High level intensive FBI background checks of all POTUS nominees, including forensic examination of the nominee's submitted birth certificate, prior to the nominee's approval as a party candidate, would be another vital insurance policy for voting Americans.

And, finally, imposing severe criminal penalties on electors and secretary of state officers for violating these federal and/or state eligibility laws would be America's third insurance policy.

I would also suggest for the states the same mandatory eligibility compliance and background requirements be imposed on all individual federal senators and congressmen. No sense in allowing anyone to get into any federal elected office that is not a verified natural born U.S. citizen with a clean record, and who would NOT ultimately be eligible to be POTUS (either by election or by emergency).

States can enforce the eligibility requirements on their own governors and state senators and representatives if they think it is a good idea. I raise this 'state' question because Bobby Jindel (Governor of Louisiana) is being talked about as a potential GOP presidential candidate in 2012, and he's NOT a natural born citizen - a fact that everyone who loves him as governor seems to be ignoring. It's OK for Jindel to be a state governor because, as governor, he's not in the eligibility chain to become POTUS. States aren't required to be anal about nbc status of their own elected state officials, but the people the states send to Washington should be required to conform.

I don't want to have us all go through this POTUS eligibility fire drill every four years, so an ounce of prevention ahead of time is well worth a pound of cure at a later time.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

..usurp the usurper..!!!

..usurp the usurper..!!!

..thanks to ALL of you on this thread AND behind the scenes..

..keeping myself and MANY others informed..!!

(..I’ve been a little busy.. )

~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin James & other Radio:
    www.alipac.us/ftopic-139157-days0-orderasc-50.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Here is a suggestion... Lets Waterboard the whole lot of them!!!
    Grandma Obama, Barrack, Michele, Rev. Wright, Obamas' Brother, EVERYONE in Obamas Cabinet.
    I bet someone spills the beans on the phoney SOB!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>