Page 181 of 574 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Backup for the Cook case dismissal.

=================

Proof of judge Lazzara sealing and hiding his orders from the plaintiff, plaintiff’s attorney and public
    August 12th, 2009
    http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

Please see that you can’t click and you can’t open judge Lazzara’s orders #10 and #11. These were orders in response to my motion to recuse judge Lazzara as being biased to Major Cook and motion to alter judgment and to rehear the case. He denied the motions but sealed his actual orders, that are supposed to provide legal basis and justification for his orders. Major Cook couldn’t get them and they were not sent to my office and they are being sealed and hidden from the public. How can I appeal his order, if I don’t know the basis, the reasoning for it. This is exactly the behavior that I saw in the totalitarian communist Soviet Union. I am sure that what attorneys saw in Nazi Germany. This is total lawlessness. If citizens of this country don’t rise immediately and protest this behavior of judges, this total trampling on the constitutional rights and freedoms of the citisens, they will do anything and everything with you and to you.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Something totally unbelievable happened

From http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

“Orly Taitzâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Re: Something totally unbelievable happened

[quote="HighlanderJuan"]From http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

“Orly Taitzâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Something totally unbelievable happened

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    No surprise here.
    True, but it does appear lawless nevertheless. If our government and our courts do not abide by our nation's laws, we have already been taken over and have been defeated.

Thank you. I also heard the latest mudslinging about the militias. As a computer professional, I am amazed at the supreme effectiveness of what we call 'social engineering' which is powerful enough to defeat any security policy and procedure you can put in place. Such is politics.

We have often wondered why nations like Mexico are in such a mess, with all their arable land and natural resources. Soon we will be wondering the same about the United States, especially with so many of us still alive who can remember the former days of prosperity. Clearly we are being mismanaged, and Obama seemed to show a lot of sympathy with the productive, working people of America during the campaign. You saw his video, right? I also remember Reagan's Morning in America. People are getting elected by promising to do what needs to be done, but then they get into office, and seem to change their minds, and there seems to be little we can do to hold them accountable.

If you really want dirt on the Obama administration, take a look at what's under the rock labeled Vivek Kundra.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I think that "left" and "right" are false dichotomies when applied to the mass of ordinary citizens. The ordinary people who voted for Obama mainly did so because they were disenchanted with the direction of previous administrations. They wanted something different, because they were terrified of where we were going as a nation. (Be careful what you wish for, I know)

I heard them being demonized by the right, claiming that they had 'voted for the ice cream' (remember that?) as if wanting a middle class life (that you'd worked and qualified for) in your own nation was something wrong.

I remember clearly how bad things were before.

What do you mean by 'what the left is saying' here? Yes, I know a lot of people are unhappy with how the election turned out. Guess what - a lot more people are unhappy now, and the professional ranters (I don't mean anybody here on this board) are ignoring that and wasting an opportunity for real constructive leadership. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday, "sorry I voted for Obama."
    Interesting. Thanks. I think you look at more of the social aspects of the discussion, and I have more or less restricted myself to looking at the legal aspects of the question and maybe I'm missing some important parts of the discussion.

In general, I have worked in marketing in years past, and I don't like a lot of techniques the political parties, the media, and the government use to manipulate the voters. I was on military.com earlier today and in one article the AP quotes some clearly untruthful comments from the Southern Poverty Law Center about what is going on today with the militias. Fortunately, most of the military posters picked up on the slanted B.S. from SPLC and just kept on with addressing the situation with the militias (When they are not out blowing things up and killing people, the military usually sees things pretty clearly).

So, now I'm here on this forum, dedicated to seeing the Obama eligibility question clearly, and am trying to figure how to integrate your thoughts into the discussion. I think I could suggest, at least, the information we get is suspect and needs to be evaluated for truthfulness, and the players in this conflict are subject to personal attacks by a biased opponent.

Now I think I will go and look at some of the legal forums and see if there are any changes worthy of note.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    at OrlyTaitzEsq.com:
    From reader Todd Saltzer re. UCMJ
    Posted on July 4, 2009 12:10 pm
    2 Comments

Dear Orly,

In the FY 2007 Military Authorization Act paragraph (a)(10 ) of Article 2 Sub Chapter 1 (General Provisions) of the UCMJ was amended by Congress. Article 2 deals directly with defining those that are subject to the UCMJ.

The paragraph now reads, “In a time of declared war or a contingency operation, persons serving with or accompanying an armed force in the field.”

United States Code Title 10 defines “contingency operation” and both the Iraq and Afghanistan Theaters qualify.

The law makes no provision excepting ANY person or action. BHO IS a person, just not a very good one.

BHO has visited both theaters and met with with the military commanders in private meetings in both theaters. Any order issued by the CINC, even a confirmation of previous orders, such as redeployment, that affects any Article 138 complainant would subject BHO to the UCMJ under their complaint.

The CJCS would be well aware of this as would Captain Crawford. Even though it is an unintended result of the amendment, it is still a result.

It took over 2 months to respond to you. These men are very well trained and experienced in exploiting weaknesses and not exposing their own. They have the duty to uphold and defend the Constitution and the authority under the UCMJ to act and they do not. There is no indication in Captain Crawford’s reply that the Chairman, who is also the C.O. of the Office of General Counsel, has issued any order to that office. He merely sent the dossiers for review. He did not tell them to contact you, he did not direct them to contact the Attorney General, he did not tell them to prepare a warrant for the arrest of BHO.

These men have a sworn duty to uphold and defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land, which is supposed to trump the UCMJ. If it no longer does in the eyes of the Joint Chief’s and their legal counsel then it is time for us to dig in! If the Attorney General will not act, the Congress will not act, and the Courts will not act it is incumbent upon the military to act! It appears that they too, are betraying their oaths. I am ashamed that such cowards and traitors are among the ranks of our Armed Forces! THEY should be the chief complainants in the court actions that you and others have filed. There should be no higher priority to them then to establish that the CINC is legitimate and the Constitution, and therefore the republic, is intact. Anything else IS cowardice and treachery.

There is no other conclusion, Counselor, then that the delay in responding to you and the passing to the Office of General Counsel “for review” is just more subterfuge, complicity, and treason.

Semper Fi,

Todd C. Salzer

Comments

• J Radin
      July 5th, 2009 @ 1:37 pm

I repost this comment here having also posted it previously.

John Crawford says in his letter to Orly, Article 138 “is not suited for receiving or resolving complaints of misconduct by third party senior government officials.” There perhaps he’s not taking about the Commander in Chief. Not being familiar with the details of Orly’s complaints she may have included “third party senior government officials” along with Obama. In this case he is perhaps being silent on Obama, either wishing to take further consideration of the matter as things ripen or attempting to dismiss the matter all together. I’m not clear on his words. Bottom line, no comment by the Joint Chiefs of Staff does not mean they are passing the buck or are not deeply disturbed by the facts and allegation. Orly is operating and as an individual citizen must (for at least safety reasons) operate openly in public. Those in the military and in law enforcement often and wisely do not reveal their tactics and strategies to their adversaries.

Regarding the ripening of this piece of bad fruit, Obama’s obvious treachery is still concealed from the masses by a rotten news media. Many and Orly especially have been making the rounds, getting the facts and allegations out. The facts are explosive (which also serves the Left’s agenda) and could rip this nation apart if not accepted and taken to heart by overwhelming numbers of people. There is a justifiable fear about large scale civil unrest. Anarchy is the nesting ground for Communist, NAZI and al Queda power grabs.

Americans as a nation are famous for eventually doing the right thing. We will survive this and the national self doubt it will inflict. Eventually doing the right thing will instill a renewed national confidence and vigilance. The right results will not come instantaneously. The scale of this endeavor requires an ever broadening support before the tide turns completely. Orly Taitz is broadening and strengthening our movement to keep the USA a free republic.

• tmansc July 13th, 2009 @ 10:26 pm

Dear J.,

You certainly may be right, but the JCS certainly has the ear of Congress and these Constitutionally bound men could have forced the issue, via Congress, into the mainstream. Meanwhile, they take orders from the usurper and sacrifice American lives based on his orders. It does not matter if the mission is noble and likely the same were someone else the Commander in Chief. The fact is that if the JCS forced Congress to take a look by threatening to disobey orders, arrest the usurper or any other action, the WOULD become mainstram and the media would be forced to deal with the issue. The FACT that they have not indicates that they DO NOT intend to act. These ARE NOT pencil pushing bureaucrats – they are warriors – to whom nothing should be more sacred then their duty and the oaths they took. Requesting that Congress verify the elligibility of the Commander-in-Chief when there is so much doubt IS NOT a strategy. It is a duty. They are failing in their duty.

Semper Fi
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-27-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

If you really want dirt on the Obama administration, take a look at what's under the rock labeled Vivek Kundra.
    BetsyRoss, we really don't want any more dirt; we have enough to operate a quarry, and a road-building outfit on the side. We don't really need more evidence as such; we need a court venue to present the hundreds of pages of evidence we already have. I don't even see this as an attack on Mr. Obama personally, although I'm sure many do.

What we want and have a right to expect is for the U.S. Constitution to be honored and followed, and right now, Art. ii, § 1,
    5 is being thrown under the bus. Tomorrow, habeas corpus and Amendments I, II, and IV may be thrown under the bus, if they haven't been already. Except for the Constitution, the U.S. is being ordered around by mob rule orchestrated by foreign powers such as the European bankers (who want their American colonies back), OPEC and the House of Is|am, and communist states such as China, Russia, Venzuela/Cuba/Nicaragua, Massachusetts, and soon, perhaps, even Kenya.

Should a competent court with power and jurisdiction find Mr. Obama to be Constitutionally qualified, then the muckraking is just so much whine.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-27-2015 at 03:18 PM.

But consider the type of dirt that the birther issue is compared to the type of dirt the jobs issue is. Which one will be more effective? Like Bismarck said before, politics is the art of the possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But consider the type of dirt that the birther issue is compared to the type of dirt the jobs issue is.
    Which one will be more effective? Like Bismarck said before, politics is the art of the possible.
    BetsyRoss, the economy is where it hurts for most people, and I certainly hope that the "jobbers" are as diligently on task as the "birfers" are. If both groups seek his removal from office, it will be twice as hard for him to keep his balance and to continue to be the "king of the hill" - that is, to maintain the usurpation.

So, why don't both "jobbers" and "birfers" act on their most fervent motivation, with their deepest research, upon their greatest wisdom, and in their best light. Wouldn't that be more effective than calling off the "birfers", even if we were to join forces with the "jobbers"?

... which ain't gonna happen anyway, BetsyRoss. Even if Mr. Barry Soetoro were to prostrate himself seven times before King Abdullah, so that the Saudi royal family were to juice the economy and create 100% employment, he would still be a fraud, an impostor, a usurper, and an unlawful "squatter" occupying the White House. Even if FreedomFirst is right, that Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Barack Obama II, was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, the illegitimate son of an unmarried U.S citizen mother, he is still an unlawful usurper until he presents his bona fides that prove his eligibility for the office of President.

The rules for criminal lawsuits do not apply to seeking employment. An employer does not acknowledge an applicant's degrees until he sees, feels, and examines diplomas and/or transcripts. A military officer does not even begin to submit a request for a promotion without multiple signed copies that verify his completion of War College courses, tech schools, solo hours, vaccinations, etc.. The claim that you have Cisco, Citrix, MSCE, and Novell certifications is just so much huff-and-puff until you present the certificates with the seals. Protection against self-incrimination applies in the Courthouse, not for seeking permission to lawfully occupy the White House, even if lack of such protection lands him in the Big House.

Pleading the Fifth Amendment in the court of public opinion will not keep a majority of the people from passing judgment.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 04-27-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Don't worry, the 'jobbers' are hard at work, exposing their view of the con. Check out how much of the stimulus money is going to offshore outsourcing companies. Here's just two examples:

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRel ... RN20090402

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /908110302

We are hitting paydirt with every shovelful. However, the jobbers tend to believe that Obama was just conned by them, not that he is in cahoots and getting some payoff. That is true for many Americans who've been led to believe that we aren't educating enough engineers and that we no longer have people to work in the technology fields that America invented. Remember his rhetoric about needing a temporary H-1B increase to help with the recovery? That seems to have died down with all the job losses.