Page 170 of 574 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

I would like to know a little bit more about a few things that keep popping up in all these posts:

1. How do we find out exactly how much $$ is being paid to Obama's attorney's to "keep his private records sealed"?
    2. What records are being sealed and how do we know?
    3. Is this knowledge protected by the attorney/client privilege? If not, is their not good cause to find out why and what records are being protected?

I have no legal background but it would seem to me that the uncovering of these records would not fall under a national security issue since they were pre-presidency and records of a private citizen. Why can't someone get access to them under Freedom of Information? Obviously, this is what Orly is after but I just don't understand why it is so difficult.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I work for a public university and all personal records have fallen under extremely restrictive protective laws. It would not surprise me if not a cent were being spent - according to today's laws, all our records are effectively sealed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I would like to know a little bit more about a few things that keep popping up in all these posts:

1. How do we find out exactly how much $$ is being paid to Obama's attorney's to "keep his private records sealed"?
    3. Is this knowledge protected by the attorney/client privilege? If not, is their not good cause to find out why and what records are being protected?

I have no legal background but it would seem to me that the uncovering of these records would not fall under a national security issue since they were pre-presidency and records of a private citizen. Why can't someone get access to them under Freedom of Information? Obviously, this is what Orly is after but I just don't understand why it is so difficult.
    In my opinion, we are dealing with what appears to be a sociopathic narcisist and fraud. He lies, and doesn't care about what or to whom. Having said that, he wants to be God, and so he can't ever admit to mistakes he's made or admit to bad choices he has made in the past. He also may be covering some potential legal problems he doesn’t want to admit to.

He tells people what they want to hear and covers his trail so that no one can ever know the ‘awesome’ truth about him.

To answer your questions (and I suggest you get more responses from others):

1. Because we do not see Obama's actual finances, we really don't know how much he has spent on lawyers. If we find a whistle blower at some time in the future, we may see actual records and thus learn more of the truth. I think the estimated legal expense numbers come from knowledge about the three identified law forms, estimating their expected hourly rate, and figuring our how many records he has covered and the effort to cover them. We have no idea how much additional money was used as pay offs to keep people silent, but that number must have been large also. The alternative to being bought off or intimidated (as has happened to the press) is what the slain officer in DC experienced. Jimmy Hoffa is not alone, and there may be additional bodies we haven't seen yet. These are bad guys we are dealing with.

2. Aside from a bogus Hawaiian birth certificate, have you seen any additional documents offered by the Obama team? Ever seen him offer his school records, or his travel records, or a list of his personal friends and colleagues? Ever seen him offer a list of places he has lived or any employment records? Why are Barack and Michelle, both trained lawyers, not practicing law? The whole story of Barack Obama is clouded with mystery and deceit. I would suggest that someone writing a biography on Obama (someone, that is, aside from Obama) would need to tell Obama's life story with all of these details, but I also suspect we will never see any of this – that is, truthful records released voluntarily by Obama.

3. Attorney/client privilege is of value in legal matters only. We have only some idea what legal liabilities Obama may be facing by his release of his personal documents, but I suspect there are more than one cause of action. Additionally, Obama is from Chicago, and because of the mob influence, and its style of ‘non-disclosure’ no one in Chicago tells anything to anybody at any time – it’s the Chicago way. This is who we have invited into our bedrooms. Nice, huh?

4. FOIA is suitable for federal records disclosure only. States have their own disclosure procedures, some of which are similar to the FOIA procedures. To do a thorough job, we would need to see all of Obama’s records. Both state and federal. Having done that, there are many personal Obama records not in the hands of the states or the feds.

And, confusing things a bit more, we have two Obama’s we are dealing with – the federal employee Obama (presently protected by a friendly government), and the private, pre-POTUS Obama, protected by Obama, money, and thuggery.

Remembering that 90% of what you will be convicted of comes from your own mouth, Obama ain’t talkin.’
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I work for a public university and all personal records have fallen under extremely restrictive protective laws. It would not surprise me if not a cent were being spent - according to today's laws, all our records are effectively sealed.
    Correct. A hospital can't even tell you why someone is in the hospital unless the patient has given authorization to do so. They can't say if you have ever been there or ever given birth there without authorization.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Minuteman, you may be right, however, public sentiment is turning rapidly and Hilary may well be seen as part of the problem. Personally, I think she is damaged goods. I wonder how a Romney/Palin ticket would fare?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

April

1. The names of the law firms would appear on the pleadings they've filed for dismissal or other judicial disposition not reaching the merits. Attorneys or even people who "specialize" in reviewing legal bills to be sure they don't have a touch of SkaddenOmics" could probably guess what the total fees have been as a ballpark range.

2. A "sealing" would represent something extraordinary (by highest executive of an institution or by court order) while a "lack of access" would represent purely operation of law (privacy laws) or a denial of access (under state or federal open records laws).

3. The obligations of attorney-client privilege extend beyond the date that a client has died, in most instances.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attorney-client_privilege

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

In my opinion, we are dealing with what appears to be a sociopathic narcisist and fraud. He lies, and doesn't care about what or to whom. Having said that, he wants to be God, and so he can't ever admit to mistakes he's made or admit to bad choices he has made in the past. He also may be covering some potential legal problems he doesn’t want to admit to.

He tells people what they want to hear and covers his trail so that no one can ever know the ‘awesome’ truth about him.

To answer your questions (and I suggest you get more responses from others):

1. Because we do not see Obama's actual finances, we really don't know how much he has spent on lawyers. If we find a whistle blower at some time in the future, we may see actual records and thus learn more of the truth. I think the estimated legal expense numbers come from knowledge about the three identified law forms, estimating their expected hourly rate, and figuring our how many records he has covered and the effort to cover them. We have no idea how much additional money was used as pay offs to keep people silent, but that number must have been large also. The alternative to being bought off or intimidated (as has happened to the press) is what the slain officer in DC experienced. Jimmy Hoffa is not alone, and there may be additional bodies we haven't seen yet. These are bad guys we are dealing with.

2. Aside from a bogus Hawaiian birth certificate, have you seen any additional documents offered by the Obama team? Ever seen him offer his school records, or his travel records, or a list of his personal friends and colleagues? Ever seen him offer a list of places he has lived or any employment records? Why are Barack and Michelle, both trained lawyers, not practicing law? The whole story of Barack Obama is clouded with mystery and deceit. I would suggest that someone writing a biography on Obama (someone, that is, aside from Obama) would need to tell Obama's life story with all of these details, but I also suspect we will never see any of this – that is, truthful records released voluntarily by Obama.

3. Attorney/client privilege is of value in legal matters only. We have only some idea what legal liabilities Obama may be facing by his release of his personal documents, but I suspect there are more than one cause of action. Additionally, Obama is from Chicago, and because of the mob influence, and its style of ‘non-disclosure’ no one in Chicago tells anything to anybody at any time – it’s the Chicago way. This is who we have invited into our bedrooms. Nice, huh?

4. FOIA is suitable for federal records disclosure only. States have their own disclosure procedures, some of which are similar to the FOIA procedures. To do a thorough job, we would need to see all of Obama’s records. Both state and federal. Having done that, there are many personal Obama records not in the hands of the states or the feds.

And, confusing things a bit more, we have two Obama’s we are dealing with – the federal employee Obama (presently protected by a friendly government), and the private, pre-POTUS Obama, protected by Obama, money, and thuggery.

Remembering that 90% of what you will be convicted of comes from your own mouth, Obama ain’t talkin.’
    Highlander, I may have answered some of my own question about the $$$ legal expenses...

"According to Federal Election Commission records, Obama For America paid $688,316.42 to international law firm Perkins Coie between January and March 2009. "

"FEC’s Obama For America 2009 April quarterly report, disbursements by payee, the campaign also compensated Perkins Coie for legal services between Oct. 16, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2008 – to the tune of $378,375.52."

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=5762

William Barret Travis

I don't think this has been posted here yet but is well wroth reading.BTW this site is no friend of Obama.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... hfinal.php

I fear all this attention to the birth cert. is distracting people from real and present dangers like Health Care For IA's and a possible Amnesty.

We should be visiting our Congress Critters Offfices while they are home and/or confronting them why Dems will not pass an amendment insuring everyone must show proof of citizenship to get Health Insurance .

I am beginning to wonder if Left Wingers are fueling this Birth Debate as a diversion while they try to get Lou Dobbs fired and make those opposed to Obamanomics look like idiots.

Just a thought.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I don't think this has been posted here yet but is well wroth reading.BTW this site is no friend of Obama.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... hfinal.php

I fear all this attention to the birth cert. is distracting people from real and present dangers like Health Care For IA's and a possible Amnesty.

We should be visiting our Congress Critters Offfices while they are home and/or confronting them why Dems will not pass an amendment insuring everyone must show proof of citizenship to get Health Insurance .

I am beginning to wonder if Left Wingers are fueling this Birth Debate as a diversion while they try to get Lou Dobbs fired and make those opposed to Obamanomics look like idiots.

Just a thought.
    While we are there ask them if ALL members of congress will be covered by the new health plan.

Will the president and his family be covered by the new health plan?

Will all federal employees be covered by the new health plan?

Will everyone in Medicare and Medicaid be moved to the new health plan?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn