Page 207 of 574 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I know better than to try and predict legal outcomes in a court case.

But take a LOOOKKEEE (look) here at Donofrio's latest posting.

Topic: Index data on an Obama & Dunham marriage appears to exist!!!
    Well, this appears to be good news, but I don't really understand why. If real, it would seem that maybe there are still parts of our constitutional republic that work as advertised, and that my personal cynicism about the future of truth, justice, and the American way has been wrong headed as hell. I'd love to be shown to be wrong on this one.

One of my six ex-wives used to say that the only thing that motivates government employees is money, fear, or embarrassment. Maybe she was right. I'm not going to try to figure out which one is in full force and effect here, but whichever one it was - good!

Tempering my joy and happiness at seeing the truth finally emerge from the fog of Hawaii, I should note that my activities with law enforcement and my exposure to criminal organizations years ago witnessed the changing of name spellings as a standard method of misdirection used by the bad guys. So I am suspicious when I see government records organizations be other than meticulous with regard to correct and accurate spelling of any proper nouns like a person's name. It just should not happen, especially in a high visibility situation like this one. Why two times? Is the woman dyslectic?

But, the scales of justice have been tipped in the favor of the criminals for far too long, and it's about time something started going in the good guys direction. Let's hope this records access is real for a change (get it - 'hope and change,' just like BHO. Hah ha).

Night all.
    Highlander, I had the same observation about the misspelling. It should not happen on governmental document requests and yes, I agree that there are those out there who misspell deliberately to cover their sorry arse.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This may not be the right place for this post, but it does support the urgency of getting rid of Obama due to his ineligibility. Just one more reason.

==================

Agency Plans for Visa Push by Residents Made Legal
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/po ... .html?_r=2

Although President Obama has put off an immigration overhaul until next year, the federal agency in charge of approving visas is planning ahead for the possibility of giving legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, the agency’s director said Thursday.

“We are under way to prepare for that,â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[quote="HighlanderJuan"]This may not be the right place for this post, but it does support the urgency of getting rid of Obama due to his ineligibility. Just one more reason.

==================

Agency Plans for Visa Push by Residents Made Legal
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/us/po ... .html?_r=2

Although President Obama has put off an immigration overhaul until next year, the federal agency in charge of approving visas is planning ahead for the possibility of giving legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, the agency’s director said Thursday.

“We are under way to prepare for that,â€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

If Barack Obama is an illegal alien...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    This would be a dangerous action by Obama. I hope he is smarter than that.
    I don't think the statistical results are in, but I doubt that intelligence is a valid indicator of wisdom.

"The fool has said in his heart,
    'There is no God.'" - Psalm 14:1a

Some atheists are quite "intelligent". Nevertheless, they have their own holiday: April 1st.

It would be poetic justice if Barack Obama II was born in Kenya to an 18-year-old mother who could not meet the "five years after age fourteen" residency requirement to confer U.S. citizenship to her offspring.

It would give fresh momentum to the battle against the illegal alien invasion if Mr. Obama is one.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Re: If Barack Obama is an illegal alien...

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    This would be a dangerous action by Obama. I hope he is smarter than that.
    I don't think the statistical results are in, but I doubt that intelligence is a valid indicator of wisdom.

"The fool has said in his heart,
    'There is no God.'" - Psalm 14:1a

Some atheists are quite "intelligent". Nevertheless, they have their own holiday: April 1st.

It would be poetic justice if Barack Obama II was born in Kenya to an 18-year-old mother who could not meet the "five years after age fourteen" residency requirement to confer U.S. citizenship to her offspring.

It would give fresh momentum to the battle against the illegal alien invasion if Mr. Obama is one.
    Minuteman, we'll have a better indicator of the state of the battle after Monday. I know we will all be paying close attention. Let's all send good Karma to Orly and company.

William Barret Travis

Anybody have a link to the image of the Maya Soetoro + Konrad Ng marriage license? It shows it as issued out of Nevada (Clark County), confirms Indonesia as her place of birth, while Canada is Ng's, and it also references it being her second marriage.

Thought I had book-marked it but I didn't; and can't remember which blogger obtained it and photo-imaged it.

Anybody have a link to the image of the Maya Soetoro + Konrad Ng marriage license? It shows it as issued out of Nevada (Clark County), confirms Indonesia as her place of birth, while Canada is Ng's, and it also references it being her second marriage.

Thought I had book-marked it but I didn't; and can't remember which blogger obtained it and photo-imaged it.
    Freedom,

I'm not the originator, but I went to the Clark County Records at: http://www.accessclarkcounty.com/depts/ ... fault.aspx, and searched for marriage records of Soetoro, Maya (got nothing), and Ng, Konrad (bingo)

Record Date : 1/23/2003
    # of Pages: 1
    Book Type: MAR
    Book / Page: 0 / 0
    Document Type: (MC) MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
    Modifier
    Groom: NG, KONRAD GAR-YEU
    Bride: SOETORO, MAYA KASANDRA
    Acknowledgement Date: 1/21/2003
    Marriage Date 1/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
    Marriage Certificate #: D520068
    Total Value: 10.00
    Parcel ID
    Legal Description:
    Remarks Deputy: PIK

If I could have downloaded a copy for you, I would have done so. Apparently all records get sent out via mail.

http://ccorweb02m.co.clark.nv.us/OnCore ... ref=Search

Clark County Recorder's Office at (702) 455-4336.

I hope this helps.

Juan
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Additional brief bio of Maya Soetoro:

Maya Soetoro-Ng - A Brief Biography
    By Geraldine Oaks
    http://ezinearticles.com/?Maya-Soetoro- ... id=1315153

Maya Kassandra Soetoro-Ng, a name peculiar to some but dazzling to many, was born in August 15, 1970. She was the product of her father Lolo Soetoro, who worked as a businessman with Indonesian decent and her mother Ann Dunham, an American cultural anthropologist, who happened to be Barack Obama's mother as well. This gives her the same lineage as the ever popular Obama, who is the Democratic Party nominee for the U.S. presidency, making her his official half sister.

Early in her lifetime, she studied in Punahou College Prep School just as her half brother did. Later on, she moved to greater heights finishing her Ph.D. in Education from one of Honolulu's most prestigious public institutions named the University of Hawaii at Manoa, in the year 2006. She worked as a teacher in two separate schools namely Hawaii School for Girls High School and did some evening classes at the University of Hawaii. In support for her brother's phenomenal charge towards the top seat, she proclaimed to give her all out support to Obama in the summer of 2007 even if she had to take a couple of months off from her jobs just to make sure that she is there campaigning beside him.

Moreover, her private family life was filled with bright colors after marrying Konrad Ng, who came from a mix of Chinese-Canadian ancestry and who was also working as a subordinate professor in one of Hawaii's most famous universities. Their love lead to the birth of their only daughter named Suhaila. With diverse cultural and spiritual influences from her family, Maya Kassandra Soetoro-Ng embraced Buddhism as her primary religion.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

Freedom,

I'm not the originator, but I went to the Clark County Records at: http://www.accessclarkcounty.com/depts/ ... fault.aspx, and searched for marriage records of Soetoro, Maya (got nothing), and Ng, Konrad (bingo)

Record Date : 1/23/2003
    # of Pages: 1
    Book Type: MAR
    Book / Page: 0 / 0
    Document Type: (MC) MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
    Modifier
    Groom: NG, KONRAD GAR-YEU
    Bride: SOETORO, MAYA KASANDRA
    Acknowledgement Date: 1/21/2003
    Marriage Date 1/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
    Marriage Certificate #: D520068
    Total Value: 10.00
    Parcel ID
    Legal Description:
    Remarks Deputy: PIK

If I could have downloaded a copy for you, I would have done so. Apparently all records get sent out via mail.

http://ccorweb02m.co.clark.nv.us/OnCore ... ref=Search

Clark County Recorder's Office at (702) 455-4336.

I hope this helps.

Juan
    TerriK a/k/a Miss Tickly is who paid for a copy and posted a link. Thanks for getting to that website and tracing how somebody could get the same records printed up and sent to them. Interesting how the media accounts "claim" that there was a marriage of the two in Hawaii, and a follow up celebration in Canada and make no mention of it being (basically) an elopement into Nevada. Oh well. Lots of confusion and conflicting stories out there in ObamaLand.

MissTickly (aka TerriK): 'Question 'O'thority.'
    Question 'O'thority.
    Home OUR WORST NIGHTMARE CONFIRMED: Obama’s COLB Lacks Legal Veracity. What Now?
    10/04/2009
    By MissTickly (aka ‘TerriK’)

On July 27, 2009, Obama was not verified as ‘Constitutionally Qualified to be U.S. President’ by the standards of Hawaii’s Department of Health and Vital Statistics Registrar. Any assertions by Nancy Pelosi or anyone else must be reexamined under the following LIGHT:

THE KEY: ‘FILED by Local Registrar’ vs. ‘ACCEPTED by State Registrar’
    We have two statements about two sets of vital records belonging to the President issued from Hawaii. An “original birth certificateâ€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)