Page 204 of 574 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=111364

Video with the Arizona representative who considered an eligibility lawsuit into the early days of January '09.

Once the completed research has been put online by the U. of Connecticut group at Undead Revolution, it should probably be printed out and sent to the Congress critters.

Also, in the statutes that govern how the "objection" process is handled in Congress (apart from Cheney forgetting to call for objections like the statutory "script" demands), is there any allowance for them to be challenging the actual candidate's eligibility or is the challenge seen to be a questioning of the eligibility of the ELECTORS? It's not fully clear to me and there are some side-debates going on, about the significance of the process at that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

Video with the Arizona representative who considered an eligibility lawsuit into the early days of January '09.

Once the completed research has been put online by the U. of Connecticut group at Undead Revolution, it should probably be printed out and sent to the Congress critters.

Also, in the statutes that govern how the "objection" process is handled in Congress (apart from Cheney forgetting to call for objections like the statutory "script" demands), is there any allowance for them to be challenging the actual candidate's eligibility or is the challenge seen to be a questioning of the eligibility of the ELECTORS? It's not fully clear to me and there are some side-debates going on, about the significance of the process at that stage.
    Oooohh. You do ask thought provoking questions. Since the ceremony does count the electoral college votes, I can think of three questions to ask and answer:

1. As you suggested, are congressional objections challenges to the electors and their submitted count or to the nominee? Good one.

2. If objections, as a necessary component of the ceremony, are not solicited because of an error on the part of the master of the ceremony (procedure), Mr. Cheney in this case, are the proceedings null and void and forced to be re-performed (like the swearing in ceremony was re-done)?

(this would beg the question of how legally important is the solicitation of objections from the elected body (i.e. Members of Congress))

3. What are the repercussions to the MC for failing to include all parts of the ceremony in the proceedings? Are there any?

As an aside, it has seemed to me for a while that many elected federal officials have been extremely cavalier with the law lately, as though they don't give a crap anymore because they know about some imminent changes to our nation's structure that will exonerate them from whatever misdeeds they choose to perform. Fear of being found operating outside the law just doesn't concern or control them anymore. Why is that?

To me, and if this is true, it's scary. It tells me the war is over and the nation has already been lost. And the voters don't know it yet.

I hope to hell I'm wrong.

If I'm not wrong, I already have lined up two sources of hot tar and feathers for transportation and use in WDC. I think we can use fence poles as the supporting mechanism for the miscreants.

But, to you all, I leave this quote: Noli nothis permittere te terere!

(Don't let the illegitimate offspring of dogs wear you down - not a literal translation, but you get the idea.)
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

FreedomFirst,

I'm certain you are tracking Leo's various forums, and in his forum entitled "Barnett v. Obama: Important Discovery Is Available Now According To Judge Carter’s Order of Sept. 17, 2009." ( http://tinyurl.com/p3evpd ) he mentioned this 'objection' discovery. Having said this, I seem to remember reading that Orly has missed or bypassed the opportunity.

[Ed. I don't think it matters. We the people were entitled to have the laws faithfully executed. If the DOJ will argue that these protections exist, then orly can certainly argue that they weren't performed. In that case all member of congress must be asked the question Cheney was duty bound to ask...but did not. The answer must be a truthful answer under oath. I believe in this approach. It should be requested and the Court's response will be interesting if nothing else.]

I have to review this whole blog once again to learn the current status.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    FreedomFirst,

I'm certain you are tracking Leo's various forums, and in his forum entitled "Barnett v. Obama: Important Discovery Is Available Now According To Judge Carter’s Order of Sept. 17, 2009." ( http://tinyurl.com/p3evpd ) he mentioned this 'objection' discovery. Having said this, I seem to remember reading that Orly has missed or bypassed the opportunity.

[Ed. I don't think it matters. We the people were entitled to have the laws faithfully executed. If the DOJ will argue that these protections exist, then orly can certainly argue that they weren't performed. In that case all member of congress must be asked the question Cheney was duty bound to ask...but did not. The answer must be a truthful answer under oath. I believe in this approach. It should be requested and the Court's response will be interesting if nothing else.]

I have to review this whole blog once again to learn the current status.
    I think a part of the "limited discovery" that LD thought would be permissible in the action before Judge Carter (even if the Motion to Dismiss goes on appeal) related to inquiring of the Members of Congress (via deposition or possibly interrogatory) whether any of them WOULD have raised objections if the proper procedures had been followed by Cheney.

The Motion to Dismiss from DOJ attorneys relies heavily on the argument that eligibility is a Political Question, and that the mechanism for thrashing it out in the political process happened, and that a court can't come barging in to reverse everything that transpired during that political process. However, the "loophole" would be if the laws that govern the protocol of the political process weren't followed. (E.g. 3 U.S.Code Sec. 15 ... which says the VP must call for any "objections".) Then, the court is in a position of making a finding and a ruling upon "legal issues" (failure to follow the law governing the political process) and part of what would inform the court would be discovery that showed that at least one Rep. and one Sen. had planned to object but found that chance foreclosed.

If depositions for "limited discovery" showed that no Member of Congress would have objected, then the matter would probably seen as moot.

You'll note in reading LD's blog that the DOJ lawyers failed to put all the language of the statute in their pleadings; they left out the part that pointed to what the VP acting as President of the Senate is "supposed" to do. Pretty snarky lawyering, IMHO. Deliberately "concealing" things (laws or facts) is a lawyer "no no" under the Rules of Professional Conduct which demand "candor before the tribunal" .... somebody could file an ethics grievance, based on that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    You'll note in reading LD's blog that the DOJ lawyers failed to put all the language of the statute in their pleadings; they left out the part that pointed to what the VP acting as President of the Senate is "supposed" to do. Pretty snarky lawyering, IMHO. Deliberately "concealing" things (laws or facts) is a lawyer "no no" under the Rules of Professional Conduct which demand "candor before the tribunal" .... somebody could file an ethics grievance, based on that alone.
    I did note that, and you're being quite pleasant when you call their actions snarky. This is as dishonest and manipulative as everything else we see in today's federal government. The sad part is this lawlessness is coming from the DoJ - the protectors of our lawful government.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    The Theory is Now a Conspiracy – III
    DNC Failed to Certify Obama as Eligible in MOST States!
    JB Williams Bio
    Shop CFP
    Photo Gallery

Even in the primary filings, Obama filed documents like this one filed in Arkansas, which certifies absolutely nothing and isn’t even dated correctly at the signature line, also received from the Election Commission in Arkansas in November 2007, but allegedly signed by Obama in November 2008.

At no point in the string of documents filed by the DNC or Obama, did anyone certify to the state of Arkansas that Obama was eligible for the office he sought. This is true in many states… though not all 50 states have been reviewed as of this writing.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15127
    I would love to know what they filed for Hilary during the primary. If they used the "long form" for all of the states, that would really say something
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    The Theory is Now a Conspiracy – III
    DNC Failed to Certify Obama as Eligible in MOST States!
    JB Williams Bio
    Shop CFP
    Photo Gallery

Even in the primary filings, Obama filed documents like this one filed in Arkansas, which certifies absolutely nothing and isn’t even dated correctly at the signature line, also received from the Election Commission in Arkansas in November 2007, but allegedly signed by Obama in November 2008.

At no point in the string of documents filed by the DNC or Obama, did anyone certify to the state of Arkansas that Obama was eligible for the office he sought. This is true in many states… though not all 50 states have been reviewed as of this writing.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15127
    I would love to know what they filed for Hilary during the primary. If they used the "long form" for all of the states, that would really say something
    I don't know what they filed either, but take a gander at this WSJ note:

A federal judge has sentenced former Democratic fundraiser and convicted Ponzi-scheme operator Norman Hsu to more than 24 years in prison for violating campaign finance laws. His arrest was an embarrassment for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and led her to return more than $800,000 to donors linked to Hsu.

http://online.wsj.com/home-page?mod=djemalertNEWS

Orly Taitz newest website has again been labeled as an "attack" site by Google. Looks like maybe she is getting too close to the truth and causing a few people to come unhinged. Personally, I would like to see someone take some of these attack site instigators out back and show them the business end of a Louisville Slugger.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I found this on another blog and looked it up and it looks good!

WONDER WOMAN, DR. ORLY TAITZ'S 29 SEPTEMBER PROGRESS!

Think about this ... My firm belief in angels, causes me to believe that God is giving us one last chance to clean up this evil & sinful mess that we've created. I believe that God has sent his angels Dr Orly Taitz, Alan Keyes, Judge Carter and all others involved in bringing down this evil USURPER, barack hussein obama!

For the latest progress (29 Sept 2009) by "Wonder Woman Dr Orly Taiz", click on the link below.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2350786/posts

this is from Orly's page:

COMMENT FROM ORLY TAITZ
    ANTI-MULLAH ^ | September 28, 2009

Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:10:23 AM by kellynla

Dr. Orly Taitz: A very good day today Posted on September 29th, 2009 by David-Crockett

I think all those prayers help. Today I had two of my motions granted.

1. Judge Carter had granted my motion for surreply. I can provide 10 more pages of argument and all the necessary attachments by October 1st.

a number of my supporters and followers have sent FOIA requests for information. It is hard for me to find some of them amongst over 80,000 e-mails. If you had sent FOIA requests and did or did not get answers, please e-mail to me under heading FOIA to dr_taitz @yahoo.com.

If you send requests for info on tampering with passport records, send those to me.

I need those two FOIA requests of the Selective service certificate. ( I remember there were 2 with different info provided by the government)

I need FOIA requests for info on travel, passport records and other state dep info.

Mr. Ken Allen -I need certified copies from you ASAP.

Mr. Chris Strunk I need certified copies from you ASAP

My buddy Devvy Kidd- I need certified copies from you - particularly from the registrars of the u of Wa and HI (Stanley Ann Dunham’s alma mater in 1961 was U of WA not U of HI)- the copies you sent me weren’t notarized.

I need a certified copy and affidavit from MR. Wilson- about 2 certificates of candidate signed by Pelosi.

Did anyone already send send a FOIA on that one

Will this Miss Trigy provide a cert. copy?

I need an affidavit, FOIA request and whatever you have in re to homicide of Lt. Querles Harris and Donald Young

Any FOIA requests for info from Kapiolani hospital, Queens hospital and S traub clinic?

Mr. Kurt Fuqua-I need you cert copies.

Any FOIA requests on the arrests of Vivek Kundra and Aqair ( according to WA times forged birth certificates were found at the apartment of Aqair - assistant chief of cyber security for Obama)

Any FOIA requests for the unredacted report on the passport tampering.

I will provide more info tomorrow.

2. Judge Land in GA granted my motion to withdraw as counsel. the reason, i had to do it, since Cpt Connie Rhodes was under tremendous pressure, intimidation by the military and department of defense and she stated that she didn’t want to proceed under this pressure. Now I don’t have my hands tied behind my back, I can provide more info, now I can do more on my own behalf.

3. I am submitting today a notice of appeal in FL on behalf of Major Cook . While his orders to deploy were revoked by the military, he was a victim of retaliation and the military pressured his employer to fire him. We are seeking damages. Notice of appeal in GA was already filed.

4. as you know, I came from South Dakota yesterday, where I had a very productive meeting with the community leaders. State House of Representatives Majority Whip has shown interest in working on this matter. I have forwarded documents to him. He will be holding meetings with other legislators this coming weekend.

So the final update is this:

Next Monday may be the beginning of the end for Hussein.

Next Monday in Santa Ana California Orly and Obama's lawyers will appear before Judge Carter and this is all he has to say:

U.S. District Court Judge Carter "Mr. Obama, I order you to provide this court with your ORIGINAL Birth Certificate."

Let's pray!

Also go to: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=111491

Was President Obama born out of wedlock in 1961?

The question has been rekindled by the publication this month of "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage" by former Time magazine contributing editor Christopher Andersen.

Andersen has raised once again the question of whether Obama's parents were ever officially married, writing on page 25: "On February 21, 1961 – a Thursday – Barack Obama and Ann Dunham were reportedly married in a civil ceremony on the island of Maui, although there are no official records showing that a legal ceremony ever took place."

Dunham was a teenager, 18-years-old, when Barack Obama Jr. was born.

...Next Monday may be the beginning of the end for Hussein.

Next Monday in Santa Ana California Orly and Obama's lawyers will appear before Judge Carter and this is all he has to say:

U.S. District Court Judge Carter "Mr. Obama, I order you to provide this court with your ORIGINAL Birth Certificate." ...

This would be too good to be true. I just can't imagine in my wildest dreams that the powers that be would allow this to go forward...we can only hope.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836