Page 218 of 574 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Everyone seen these sites

"Birther Week"

On "The Andrea Shea King Show" last week, we dedicated all five programs to interviewing the five top attorneys challenging Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to hold office. http://radiopatriot.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... -show.html

Joining us on Monday was Philip J. Berg; Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation on Tuesday; Andy Martin on Wednesday; Mario Apuzzo and lead plaintiff Charles Kerchner on Thursday; and Orly Taitz on Friday.

Links to this exclusive series can be found at The Radio Patriot. http://radiopatriot.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... -show.html

More eligibility questions?

WND's eligibility archive page. http://www.wnd.com/eligibility

Researcher Dr. Paula Gordon has also created Eligibility Questions, a website that catalogs media coverage, legal action and researched information about questions surrounding Barack Obama's birth certificate, passport, Selective Service records, college records and more.

http://groups.google.com/group/constitu ... -questions
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I've figured out that I am very prejudiced against progressives. Is that bad?
    It's not prejudice if it's founded on personal experience or objective observation.
    I'm somewhat predisposed against rattlesnakes, even though not all of them strike.

They say that one evidence of insanity is believing that everyone else is crazy except yourself . . .

and present company, of course, and Farah, Taitz, Donofrio, Apuzzo, Berg, Dr. Alan Keyes, Maj. Cook, Cpt. Barnett, Bob Unruh@WND, Janet Porter, Michael Savage, Mark McGrew@Pravda, Mychal Massie, Phil@TRSL, nearly half-a-million signers of the "Where's the Birth Certificate" petition, several million other unnamed patriots in the U.S., possibly a billion people in the Eastern hemisphere . . .

Maybe not "everyone else" is really crazy.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Thanks Airborne, MinuteMan. One segment of the Kerchner & Apuzzo interview that caught my attention had to deal with McCain's nbc position:

=================

Excerpts from an October 8, 2009 Interview on Blog Talk Radio by Andrea Shea of Attorney Mario Apuzzo and Lead Plaintiff Charles Kerchner (Kerchner v Obama & Congress )

Posted 2:22 AM, October 18, 2009 at http://eligibilityquestions.com

This transcribed segment of an interview with Attorney Mario Apuzzo and Charles Kerchner includes a discussion of Senator McCain’s natural born citizenship status and S. Res. 511. (S. Res. 511 recognized the natural born citizenship status of Senator McCain stating that he was a natural born citizen because he was born to two American citizens at a U.S. military hospital in Panama.) Mario Apuzzo and Charles Kerchner suspect that a political deal may have been made that would account for the crafting of the wording and the passage of S. Res. 511, April 30, 2008.

The following is a transcript of the segment of the interview referring to Senator McCain and S. Res. 511.

Note: Bracketed words in italics have been added for clarification purposes and were not spoken in the actual interview.

Andrea Shea King: ….I want to ask you something, Charles. You mentioned that you would have brought a law suit against John McCain [if he had been elected President]. Is that because he was not born on a military base, but instead was born [elsewhere in Panama]?

Charles Kerchner: That's right. Well, I was supporting him until I learned that that Resolution [S. Res. 511, 2008] had false statements in it. He was not born on the military base [at Coco Solo Naval Air Station], he could not have been born [there]. His birth certificate said he was born in a civilian hospital in Colon. [Mario had] mentioned that in the complaint filed on January 20th.
    (snip)

Andrea Shea King: …..Charles…. you mentioned that you would have brought suit against John McCain [if he had won the Presidency]. Is that because he was not born on a military base but instead was born---

Charles Kerchner: That's right. I was supporting him ‘til I learned that that Resolution [S. Res. 511] had false statements in it. He was not born on a military base….. His actual birth certificate said he was born in a civilian hospital in Colon and that is in Coco Solo on an island in Panamanian Territory. So the Senate lied for him. And I believe that he made a gentleman's agreement, if you want to call it a gentleman's agreement. I call it a Faustian pact, in the back room, in the cloak room, that said, “Hey you give me this Resolution, to stop this, to help me beat this lawsuit with Hollander [Hollander v McCain and the Republican National Committee ] and I will not say anything about Obama's citizenship, and the rest is history, and the people want to ask why nobody's saying anything. If you’ve got the leadership of the DNC and the RNC both covering for what they did to the Constitution last year and all the news media that backed both the conservative side of the RNC and the far liberal side of the DNC, they're all quiet because they're each protecting their own. That's what we’ve got, a code of silence. The political parties are taking control of this country completely to the point of usurping the Constitution. George Washington warned us about political parties and …. [we have] an example of a violation of [the Constitution] ...…[and example of what the] …. political power that parties [wield] can do to our country. They have shut down the media, they shut down the Congress. They are the ones who stifle the objections of the joint session. If I was a mouse in that meeting room, with a tape recorder, I could just whip it out and I could just see in my mind what they were saying.

Mario Apuzzo: I need to put this out for the record, okay? I don't agree with Charlie about McCain's status, okay. I think that he [is a natural born citizen].

Charles Kerchner: Well, no you pointed [that] out to me [and]… I could go [along] with you [now] that there is a part in Vattel [The Law of Nations ] that he could have argued……

Mario Apuzzo: … Let me address it, okay. Yeah, I don't agree with Charlie because that I think that ….the only question with McCain is where was he born. He's got … two natural born citizen parents, okay, so the only thing that he's missing is being born in the country, and Vattel says that if your parents are serving in the armies of the state and if you're born to those parents, you're reputed to be born in the country. So even though he's born in Panama, it doesn't matter where he's born, on the base, off the base, Panama Proper, Canal Zone; it doesn't matter. His parents were “in the armies of the stateâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

April
    LETS ROLL ON THIS PATRIOTS!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-966749.html#966749

Great piece Minuteman. Sarge didn't mince words!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

[quote="Mario Apuzzo"][size=117]…the only question with McCain is where was he born. He's got … two natural born citizen parents, okay, so the only thing that he's missing is being born in the country, and Vattel says that if your parents are serving in the armies of the state and if you're born to those parents, you're reputed to be born in the country. So even though he's born in Panama, it doesn't matter where he's born, on the base, off the base, Panama Proper, Canal Zone; it doesn't matter. [b]His [John McCain's] parents were “in the armies of the stateâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Complete Judge's Order Sanctioning Orly Taitz - pdf

http://www.rense.com/general88/Land_Ord ... 5B1%5D.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And don't forget the original research in that law review article out of Professor Chin, who found that there was a slip up in how the regular statutes governing births abroad to U.S. military were handling Panamanian births, such that a law in 1937 was enacted and made retroactive to 1904 to confer citizenship upon offspring of U.S. parents born down there. Meaning that, "at birth" it's entirely possible that John McCain wasn't even a citizen of the U.S. much less a natural born one.

RNC and DNC both fielded candidates who exercised "mutual assured destruction" powers over each other on the eligibility issue, it seems to me. That's why it was bottled up during the campaign. They didn't raise it against each other; the press snoozed. So much for the 'political question' methods of vetting candidates.

Mario is active with the local (county) GOP in NJ, so if he takes pains to find McCain is / was 'nbc' it's possible his own partisan lean is influencing his legal interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    And don't forget the original research in that law review article out of Professor Chin, who found that there was a slip up in how the regular statutes governing births abroad to U.S. military were handling Panamanian births, such that a law in 1937 was enacted and made retroactive to 1904 to confer citizenship upon offspring of U.S. parents born down there. Meaning that, "at birth" it's entirely possible that John McCain wasn't even a citizen of the U.S. much less a natural born one.
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.asp
    Snopes[/url]]In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain's eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain's birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a "natural-born citizen."

The analysis, by Prof. Gabriel J. Chin, focused on a 1937 law that has been largely overlooked in the debate over Mr. McCain's eligibility to be president. The law conferred citizenship on children of American parents born in the Canal Zone after 1904, and it made John McCain a citizen just before his first birthday. But the law came too late, Professor Chin argued, to make Mr. McCain a natural-born citizen.
    Prof. Chin confuses the "military birth abroad" issue with the "U.S. citizen birth in the PCZ" issue.

As explained by de Vattel, "Military birth abroad" entitles John McCain to nbc status, regardless of where he was born. But Panama also recognizes him as a Panamanian citizen, ius soli, which spoils any nbc status he would otherwise have had.

The 1937 "U.S. citizen birth in the Panama Canal Zone" rule doesn't take into account the special status of foreign-deployed U.S. military personnel. It doesn't apply to John McCain anyway; he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama, not in the PCZ.