Page 222 of 574 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Dr. Taitz may not have the polished demeanor of a seasoned courtroom attorney but she has guts....and sometimes guts is enough....
    Did you read that in the article?
    No, didn't read it. That was my opinion...
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Associated Press
    AP - President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency, giving his health chief the power to let hospitals move emergency rooms offsite to speed treatment and protect noninfected patients.
    Oh, oh, oh, here we go!

Isn't it a bit early in the script for the takeover bid? The nationalization of health care is not a done deal (yet). The Copenhagen Climate Change (one world government) treaty is still two months away. To speculate that a blanket amnesty for 12 million, 20 million, 35 million, or however many millions of illegal aliens show up for roll call when Acorn whistles, would clear Congress before Christmas recess is iffy indeed.

Could Mr. Obama possibly imagine that he has the necessary head of steam to declare martial law and grab for the whole bag of marbles? Or does the CFR's schedule for 2010 constrain him to act before the situation is ripe?

Our hopes for discovery of evidence to disqualify him on Jan. 26 may be preempted if he does his power play before Christmas.

PRAY. PRAY. PRAY. And then PRAY some more, as though your life depends upon it. It very well may, so PRAY. PRAY. PRAY.

Lord God, heavenly Father, in Jesus' name we pray that You hear from heaven, and forgive our sins, and heal our land. God save America, and these honorable patriots, and cause the United States to fulfill Your purpose in our days here and in Your time.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Could it be the Carter case has not yet been dismissed and he feels it is now or never?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Link to the Carter case's hearing transcript

http://www.scribd.com/full/21189922?acc ... o3bs6cpk3m

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

Thanks Freedom, I have read the entire transcript and it was very enlightening. IMO, both Dr. Taitz and Gary Kreep made sound arguments but I was most impressed with Dr. Taitz on the issue of standing. I think this was a critical and impassioned plea to the court. I would have a hard time believing that Judge Carter would not allow this case to go forward based upon the arguments from both sides.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

Thanks Freedom, I have read the entire transcript and it was very enlightening. IMO, both Dr. Taitz and Gary Kreep made sound arguments but I was most impressed with Dr. Taitz on the issue of standing. I think this was a critical and impassioned plea to the court. I would have a hard time believing that Judge Carter would not allow this case to go forward based upon the arguments from both sides.
    My concern is with the amount of time that has lapsed since the hearing with no ruling. If he allows it to go forward, there is very little time for the massive amounts of discovery Dr. Taitz will need.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasBorn, I am requesting permission to quote Dr. Taitz's argument for standing,
    from pp. 79 ff. of the Scribd.com Keyes|Barnett v. Obama transcript.

This Social Security Number, originally registered in 1890, was mentioned in her
    arguments by Dr. Taitz ("ai" pronounced as a long "i" preceded by a slight "ah").

21 : the number of "no discovery" days that U.S. District Judge David O. Carter
    has had the DoJ motion to dismiss Barnett v. Obama under submission.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    TexasBorn, I am requesting permission to quote Dr. Taitz's argument for standing,
    from pp. 79 ff. of the Scribd.com Keyes|Barnett v. Obama transcript.

This Social Security Number, originally registered in 1890, was mentioned in her
    arguments by Dr. Taitz ("ai" pronounced as a long "i" preceded by a slight "ah").

21 : the number of "no discovery" days that U.S. District Judge David O. Carter
    has had the DoJ motion to dismiss Barnett v. Obama under submission.
    Minuteman, if this is indeed true, and Obama has used multiple SSN's, it boggles the mind that we elected this kind of person to POTUS. I would certainly hope that Dr. Taitz team has done their homework on this as it is potentially devastating information once released to the public.

Regarding the delay by Judge Carter...it makes one wonder who he might be having a conversation with.

William Barret Travis

...it boggles the mind that we elected this kind of person to POTUS.
    Did you read Obama Nation by Jerome Corsi, Ph. D., published in mid-2008, before the election?

Literacy tests are unconstitutional, but Obama Nation should have been required reading for anyone to cast a vote for Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    ...it boggles the mind that we elected this kind of person to POTUS.
    Did you read Obama Nation by Jerome Corsi, Ph. D., published in mid-2008, before the election?

Literacy tests are unconstitutional, but Obama Nation should have been required reading for anyone to cast a vote for Barack Obama.
    With so many people being sheep, I think there is something the the hypnotism accusations.

http://www.internet-grocer.net/hypnosis.pdf

http://www.hypnosisblacksecrets.com/cov ... techniques

http://www.beachwoodreporter.com/politi ... notist.php