Page 228 of 574 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

FreedomFirst,

Thanks for your comments. I've read more since reading the dismissal, including Leo's post, Phil's post on the RightSideOfLife, and your posts, and have decided to simmer down and not continue to over-react. I think I was emotionally too involved with the Orly, Kreep, and Carter drama, and ignored my own counsel of reason, logic, and common sense.

At any rate, it would seem that the quo warranto action still leads the path to glory. Leo's comments include:

[ed. you appear to be too emotionally involved to see the plain legal truth. So calm down and hear me out - the federal quo warranto statute in section 3502 requires that any "third person" go to the DOJ to request the AG bring a quo warranto. Orly did that and no such quo warranto was brought. Hence, her request was refused.

She was then entitled to proceed to section 3503 of the quo warranto statute and approach the court by verified (sworn under oath) petition requesting leave to issue a writ of quo warranto to the President on behalf of her clients. Such a complaint however cannot be based upon unproved allegations, but rather each fact complained of must be sworn to under oath. Under 3503, an "interested person" does not need the permission of the DOJ and such a person can go straight to the DC District Court.

3503 WAS NOT USED. IT WAS IGNORED.

There's no reason why it can't be used right now. Got it?]

BTW, Leo's comments were not directed to me.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

This corrupt government and judicial system won't allow any trial to be brought against Obama. It's sickening and disheartening. I fear that we will enter a new phase soon and it will get ugly. Our country has allowed this to happen and now we are reaping the rewards of our laziness and ineptitude.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    This corrupt government and judicial system won't allow any trial to be brought against Obama. It's sickening and disheartening. I fear that we will enter a new phase soon and it will get ugly. Our country has allowed this to happen and now we are reaping the rewards of our laziness and ineptitude.
    It is with a heavy heart that I must agree with you
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    It is with a heavy heart that I must agree with you
    In my ongoing search for reasons and answers to our current predicament, I came across the Cardinal Errors articles from Steven Yates, and have uploaded the four combined articles on Scribd.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21992009/Stev ... nal-Errors

This combined article satisfies many of my thoughts on shadow government, our lousy government education system, the money system, etc.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Sorry to be such a stick in the mud, BUT you ALL need to realize the Govt. COURTS will do NOTHING ABOUT THIS!!!
    ITS THE GOVT. FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!
    The only way I see this Usurper being removed is Forcibly by the Military, OR By 2 + Million people Marching on Washington and Taking The Town over.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Sorry to be such a stick in the mud, BUT you ALL need to realize the Govt. COURTS will do NOTHING ABOUT THIS!!!
    The only way I see this Usurper being removed is Forcibly by the Military, OR By 2 + Million people Marching on Washington and Taking The Town over.
    Patriot, you aren't being a stick in the mud. You are correct. I have stated this myself several times. Truthfully, I have lost all faith in our federal government and our federal court system. It's time for stronger measures. With the way I feel at the moment, I would vote for secession here in Texas.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Patriot, you aren't being a stick in the mud. You are correct. I have stated this myself several times. Truthfully, I have lost all faith in our federal government and our federal court system. It's time for stronger measures. With the way I feel at the moment, I would vote for secession here in Texas.
    Let me know if they plan on doing that, I might relocate
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla, I know, secession sounds like a whacked out idea. I have no doubt though that a call for a vote for secession would take place if Obama were to win a second term. That would be the straw that broke the camels back!

William Barret Travis

Cayla, I know, secession sounds like a whacked out idea. I have no doubt though that a call for a vote for secession would take place if Obama were to win a second term. That would be the straw that broke the camels back!
    I didn't say it was whacked out

April
    Last call for organizers, Please check this out!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-176739.html