Page 220 of 574 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"][size=117]The following comments are excerpts from 30 minutes of interviews by William Wagener of On Second Thought TV, following the Oct. 5th Motion To Dismiss hearing before U.S. District Judge David Carter.

[William Wagener of OnSecondThoughtTV] talks with [Dr. Orly] Taitz, who is clearly deflated because she feels Judge Carter is not the same judge he was in July and September.

He didn’t wait to deal with fraud issue (SSNs etc).

He originally told the DOJ that cases challenging standing are rarely successful – like 96% of the time.

Discusses the subpoena – default and why she didn’t appeal them because the judge had assured her that it wouldn’t be thrown out on technicalities.

Wagener said the judge seemed different as well.

Taitz said there must have been some influence because he spoke/sounded completely different.

Taitz said she did not tell people to phone the Court.

Discusses the media – pro-Obama propaganda 24/7 from corrupt MSM.

We do “live in a totalitarian regimeâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    Hey Check out this update on the costume flap!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-967571.html#967571

I wonder what Donofrio is up to ... he put up a post in his blog:

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com ... g-forward/

[img][size=150]Moving Forward…
    I am speaking with various parties who I may provide legal counsel to in the near future. This will require a period of silence from me. The time for legal talk is now over. The time for legal action has begun. Talk is cheap. I’m tired of it. Either litigation will commence or you won’t hear from me again via this blog.

This blog contains all the tools necessary for people to gain access to information from Hawaii. The UIPA is a very good law providing standing and expedited calendar service to “any personâ€

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

Of all the legal beagles running around out there, he puts together the tightest arguments. (Still has a blind spot on the unwed mother thing, but since it now appears Hawaii has confirmed that it located a marriage license and the raw info is on a Marriage Index, then even the unwed mother argument would need to get into a more difficult-to-prove condition of unweddedness that stems from bigamy due to a "tribal marriage" ... would have been more slam-dunk proving unweddedness due to lack of a Hawaiian marriage license.)
    I think I view Leo's post with mixed feelings. On the one hand, I will miss his ongoing thoughts on the case, but on the other hand, I'm very glad to see him getting back into the fray. That's where his heart is, and where we really need his efforts.

He's exactly right about one thing: this is the time for action, and NOT the time for analysis paralysis. Our country is being systematically destroyed by an unconstitutional and outlaw government while we are forced to watch from the sidelines.

What concerns me most is the question of whether we can count on the courts to bring about the constitutional conformance of this government, or whether we have to consider other means of returning to our lawful government.

I'm not terribly enthusiastic about the idea the courts will do the right thing as, so far, they have wimped out big time. And this government has shown us it will snub its nose at all legal efforts to constrain it (which explains why I call it an outlaw government).

So, maybe it is time for us to consider backup plans.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

Of all the legal beagles running around out there, he puts together the tightest arguments. (Still has a blind spot on the unwed mother thing, but since it now appears Hawaii has confirmed that it located a marriage license and the raw info is on a Marriage Index, then even the unwed mother argument would need to get into a more difficult-to-prove condition of unweddedness that stems from bigamy due to a "tribal marriage" ... would have been more slam-dunk proving unweddedness due to lack of a Hawaiian marriage license.)
    I think I view Leo's post with mixed feelings. On the one hand, I will miss his ongoing thoughts on the case, but on the other hand, I'm very glad to see him getting back into the fray. That's where his heart is, and where we really need his efforts.

He's exactly right about one thing: this is the time for action, and NOT the time for analysis paralysis. Our country is being systematically destroyed by an unconstitutional and outlaw government while we are forced to watch from the sidelines.

What concerns me most is the question of whether we can count on the courts to bring about the constitutional conformance of this government, or whether we have to consider other means of returning to our lawful government.

I'm not terribly enthusiastic about the idea the courts will do the right thing as, so far, they have wimped out big time. And this government has shown us it will snub its nose at all legal efforts to constrain it (which explains why I call it an outlaw government).

So, maybe it is time for us to consider backup plans.
    I don't know either what Donofrio is up to. He seems to express a sense of anxiety that there aren't enough attorneys that will step forward into the line of fire. Don't know what to think of it but I am getting more frustrated by the day as Carter delays his decision on MTD. I read a piece on Dr. Taitz blog yesterday that indicated that (she) was now absolutely convinced that Berg is an Obama plant. Couldn't find it today. The Obama thugocracy has many tentacles and it wouldn't surprise me.

Backup plans huh? There could be several but I believe only one could be effective and would take a coordinated effort with the Tea Party's. Hint...April 15.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Obama Threats Strain Secret Service
    October 22, 2009
    United Press International
    http://www.military.com/news/article/ob ... ESRC=eb.nl

WASHINGTON -- Rising death threats against President Barack Obama are prompting a debate about the Secret Service's resources and duties, officials say.

Some within the Secret Service are advocating the agency be relieved of its duties to investigate financial crimes and concentrate instead on protection of government leaders in the wake of growing anti-government sentiment, The Boston Globe reported Sunday.

"If there were an evaluation of the service's two missions, it might be determined that it is ineffective ... to conduct its protection mission and investigate financial crimes," an internal report issued in August by the Congressional Research Service and obtained by the newspaper said.

A government official whose named was not reported told the newspaper Secret Service leaders are discussing making changes.

"This is a discussion going on not only in some quarters in Congress, but inside the Secret Service," the official said. "Should there be a re-look at the mission?"

Secret Service spokesman Special Agent Edwin Donovan told the Globe that though "there is no doubt the protection mission has grown" the agency can fulfill its missions.

==================

A couple of thoughts come to mind. We are not alone in our concern about the usurper, but it appears that there may already be numerous physical threats against Obama, so we should take it slow and not get involved in this part of the fray.

I'm personally interested in the legal and embarrassment aspects of what we Americans are doing, although I've already expressed my concerns about the ineffectiveness of the legal actions against this administration.

Second thought:

Since our country is being robbed of its financial resources and security, this might not be a good time to take the Secret Service away from its roles to protect our money (e.g. counterfeit crimes).
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

A Backup Plan?... I have one also and it to includes the Tea Party Movement, and the 9-12 Project Members and EVERY other American that BELIEVES in the United States Constitution.
    You mention April 15th- Tax Day...
    My plan makes referance to April 17th... 1775 !
    The Shot Heard Around The World ! OUR Govt. is supposed to WORK FOR US, NOT the other way around.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    A Backup Plan?... I have one also and it to includes the Tea Party Movement, and the 9-12 Project Members and EVERY other American that BELIEVES in the United States Constitution.
    The Shot Heard Around The World ! OUR Govt. is supposed to WORK FOR US, NOT the other way around.
    I think you mean April 19th, Patriot's Day in Massachusetts and in Maine.

But, I'm in agreement with you - it is a very appropriate day.

Patriots Day in Massachusetts and in Maine..hmm...was looking for something more inclusive of ALL of the states. Regardless, the time for pining away over these matters is over. It's time to take things to the next level. Whatever it is, it must be well coordinated, widespread and brutally effective so as to send an unmistakable message. We can no longer afford to hunker down in our individual bunkers.

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Patriots Day in Massachusetts and in Maine..hmm...was looking for something more inclusive of ALL of the states. Regardless, the time for pining away over these matters is over. It's time to take things to the next level. Whatever it is, it must be well coordinated, widespread and brutally effective so as to send an unmistakable message. We can no longer afford to hunker down in our individual bunkers.
    When the shot was fired, we didn't have any states. The day is of huge significance because it was the first open conflict between the militia and the Red Coats. It started the Revolutionary War.

Remember, the American Revolution never ended.