Page 229 of 574 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Cayla, I know, secession sounds like a whacked out idea. I have no doubt though that a call for a vote for secession would take place if Obama were to win a second term. That would be the straw that broke the camels back!
    I didn't say it was whacked out
    Let me re-phrase...to MANY who are not politically aware it may sound like a whacked out idea You can come to Texas anytime!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Sorry to be such a stick in the mud, BUT you ALL need to realize the Govt. COURTS will do NOTHING ABOUT THIS!!!
    ITS THE GOVT. FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!
    The only way I see this Usurper being removed is Forcibly by the Military, OR By 2 + Million people Marching on Washington and Taking The Town over.
    I am burning mad too. I can stand to look at Obama anymore. If I see him I turn the channel. This is NOT our president. As far as I am concerned, Obama, his wife Michelle and their 2 kids are imposters residing in America's White House pretending to be the First Family. And they are getting away with the biggest lie ever pulled on an entire country.

I wrote my senator yesterday telling her that I was concerned about the direction Obama is taking this country. I also demanded to know who vetted Obama and why he hasnt submitted any proof of being eligible to be president even though he has spent 1.7 million not to reveal any information. Not in those words exactly but something close. And I will keep writing her every few days until she stops sending me form letters and answers my questions herself. Maybe if more people wrote their reps we can find out SOMETHING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PatriotPast wrote
    Sorry to be such a stick in the mud, BUT you ALL need to realize the Govt. COURTS will do NOTHING ABOUT THIS!!!
    ITS THE GOVT. FOR GODS SAKE!!!!! The only way I see this Usurper being removed is Forcibly by the Military, OR By 2 + Million people Marching on Washington and Taking The Town over.
    The leaders of our military aren't about to lift a finger. They have allowed for the first time a turbin into a soldier's uniform.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    PatriotPast wrote
    ITS THE GOVT. FOR GODS SAKE!!!!! The only way I see this Usurper being removed is Forcibly by the Military, OR By 2 + Million people Marching on Washington and Taking The Town over.
    The leaders of our military aren't about to lift a finger. They have allowed for the first time a turbin into a soldier's uniform.
    Rockfish, this is the first I've heard of this. Can you provide the source?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

PatriotPast wrote
    Here's one source:

http://www.military.com/news/article/ar ... ESRC=eb.nl

Note that there are 530 comments from the military on this one. It's a hot topic.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

nstead, the Army's decision follows a long-standing practice of deciding such requests on a case-by-case basis, the letter said. Farrisee said the Army had weighed Kalsi's request against factors such as "unit cohesion, morale, discipline, safety and/or health."
    The army has always prided itself in loosing the individuality of the single members to form a cohesive fighting machine. This case-by-case basis is not only discriminatory to those who are not allowed to break the norm, but endangers the cohesiveness that is needed in order to save and protect lives in battle. PC has NO PLACE in the military.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Before I would criticize Judge Carter, I would like to know what pressure the mob or the Nation of Is|am brought to bear upon his wife and children and grandchildren. I wouldn't like to call out a Marine for cowardice in the line of duty - supporting and defending the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I would first have to know for certain all the threats, etc., the varied forces of evil made to intimidate and coerce him into
    1) twisting or misstating the plaintiffs' complaints, and
    2) betraying We the People over technicalities.

There has obviously been intimidation and coercion which obstructed justice. How can that be brought to light and made public? Is it necessary that the intimidated and coerced person testify, even if that would trouble his own house and family? Can anyone besides Judge Carter make a case that justice has been subverted by intimidation, coercion, blackmail, or some other specific criminal skulduggery?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    PatriotPast wrote
    Here's one source:

http://www.military.com/news/article/ar ... ESRC=eb.nl

Note that there are 530 comments from the military on this one. It's a hot topic.

WWPD? (What Would Patton Do?)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Before I would criticize Judge Carter, I would like to know what pressure the mob or the Nation of Is|am brought to bear upon his wife and children and grandchildren. I wouldn't like to call out a Marine for cowardice in the line of duty - supporting and defending the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I would first have to know for certain all the threats, etc., the varied forces of evil made to intimidate and coerce him into
    1) twisting or misstating the plaintiffs' complaints, and
    2) betraying We the People over technicalities.

There has obviously been intimidation and coercion which obstructed justice. How can that be brought to light and made public? Is it necessary that the intimidated and coerced person testify, even if that would trouble his own house and family? Can anyone besides Judge Carter make a case that justice has been subverted by intimidation, coercion, blackmail, or some other specific criminal skulduggery?
    I try to take comfort in the following:

Mat 10:26-27 (NIV) "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops."

Mark 4:22 (Jer) "For there is nothing hidden but it must be disclosed, nothing kept secret except to be brought to light."
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting, and a good sign, to see that one of our Republican Senators from Maine has started to object to Obama's use of Czars.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... the-czars/

I had accused both Collins and Snowe of being RINOs, and it would seem there may be hope for Collins. Thank God for the recent Tea Parties and voter rebellion.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain