Page 301 of 574 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    No comment. Sorry.

I was concerned that WND may have been threatened, intimidated, and coerced into eliminating their coverage, which has been the most visible, persistent, and thorough on the net.

Reference: Head of Marxist-led institute joins Obama team
    Soros-funded group urges more government control of media
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    WorldNetDaily does not mention Mr. Obama's ineligibility for the Presidency on Page 1, Page 2, or the Commentary page.
    Why did you make the comment?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Could the person who did the post that made this page a mile wide please reformat?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanajan at forums.hannity.com
    I think that it has been proven by the attitude of 60-70% of voters that this is a non-issue. Even the republicans and the justice system are trying to avoid the issue. If BO was ousted from office due to his ineligibility there would be riotings in ever major city in the country, people would be killed, businesses burned, martial law would have to be initiated just to calm the violence. I think that most politicians and judges hope we can just make it past his presidency without major catastrophic damage to the government.

I also think they believe if the states really do enforce the qualifications in 2012 maybe he will not be able to run again.

Nanajan, thank you for your comment. I know there are other people who share your opinion. I think that it is the most dangerous opinion of all, a benign aloofness from the unpleasantness of dirty politics, looking the other way and ignoring the cries of "Violence!" - until there is no one to come to your aid when the trucks come for you.

One poll indicated that 70% of respondents thought that there was something wrong with Mr. Obama's status. A N.Y. Times poll found that only 58% of the respondents thought Mr. Obama was born in the U.S.; 42% either thought he was born in Kenya, or they didn't know.

Present company excepted, few people - mostly Obots or apathetic useful idiots - have told me Mr. Obama's status is a non-issue.
    The rest don't see how anything can be done about the obvious mistake in electing an anti-American, anti-Israel, anti-Christian , anti-President.

But few people still believe that the possibility of "burn, baby, burn" riots is anywhere near as disastrous as what has already taken place to destroy America as we know it:
    • 1. moving toward implementing the global warming hoax to fund global governance at Americans' expense, and signing (but Congress not {yet} passing) START to unilaterally disarm the United States of nuclear weapons and the UN Small Arms treaty to disarm Americans of handguns for self-defense;

2. debasing the currency to destroy the nation, with a $1.3 TRILLION deficit for 2010, $12 2/3 TRILLION of federal debt, the Bureau of Engraving printing green paper as fast as the presses will go, and the Fed feeding out more and more fiat money "rope" for America to hang herself with;

3. playing at sanctions against Iran, even though sanctions have never slowed Iran's nuclear ambitions;

4. pandering to oil sheiks who fund Is|amist terrorism, while pitching Israel, our only ally in the Middle East, under the bus;

5. continuing to allow operations within the U.S. by the fifth column of Is|amist terrorism - the Is|amic Society of North America, the Council on Arab-American Relations, Hezbollah, Hamas (until the feds took down the Holy Land Foundation), and assorted tentacles of the Mus|im Brotherhood;

6. nationalization of the auto industry, many banks, and soon, healthcare and the health insurance industry;

7. threatening national security by ending the space shuttle program;

8. refusing to cooperate with Arizona's emergency self-defense efforts;

9. stonewalling legitimate questions about Mr. Obama's Constitutional ineligibility for the Office of President;

10. 40+ unelected czars, unvetted and unconfirmed by Congress;

11. Mr. Obama, on his signature, re-funding ACORN $4.3 billion - after Congress defunded ACORN - $4.3B to eliminate any "risk" of there being free and fair elections in November which could end the anti-America coup d'état;

12. and we are still under a nationwide medical state of emergency over the Chicken-Little hype about H1N1 deaths, a state of emergency which grants Mr. Obama the authority to enact martial law nationwide with the stroke of a pen...

Does anyone still think that rioting, looting, and burning in the cities, locally, is anywhere near the major catastrophic damage from the national looting and destruction of America?

Or do most Americans still hold out hope for a legitimate regime change on Nov. 2, and therefore we have not yet decided what must be done to stop the de facto wresting of America from the authority of We the People and the Constitution?

As an electron, I'd like to be positive for once. But the Obama-Pelosi-Reid troika would not be doing so many things to outrage the majority of Americans if the totalitarian oligarchy thought there were any possibility whatsoever of being ousted by free and fair elections on Nov. 2.
    • 1. If ACORN voter registration overwhelms actual American voters on Nov. 2, expect martial law on Nov. 3.

2. If ACORN voter registration doesn't overwhelm actual American voters on Nov. 2, see #1.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Obama was born in Hawaii. The State of Hawaii has confirmed it. The birth certificate has been produced. Two newspapers at the time of his birth announced it. You are not going to tell me those two inserts into 40 year old records newspapers were fabricated!

The real story is Bush's "missing" military records.

And what can I say, America is far, far better off, and far safer under Obama than we were under Bush.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Betty, have you ever sat down and READ the constitution?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

not Betsy lol Betty like in Bettybb

Oh, sorry, I'm real sleepy now. I had to run out and buy a new box fan just now because the blasted dog chewed the cord. So I am exhausted and out of sorts, but not because of anything here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Obama was born in Hawaii. The State of Hawaii has confirmed it. The birth certificate has been produced. Two newspapers at the time of his birth announced it. You are not going to tell me those two inserts into 40 year old records newspapers were fabricated!

The real story is Bush's "missing" military records.

And what can I say, America is far, far better off, and far safer under Obama than we were under Bush.
    Poppycock and balderdash!

That kind of thinking spouts from a troll who comes over from the Daily KOS, the Huff Post, or Moveon.org to try to confuse and distract rational thought.

I can't believe that anyone alive would be as dumb as to believe what you have just written.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain