Page 303 of 574 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-137238-days0-orderasc-967.html
    On March 24, 2009, HighlanderJuan[/url]]Call to Dr. Taitz's office:

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. just received a phone call from Karen Thornton at the Department of Justice. She stated that all of Orly's documents and filings have been forwarded to the Office of Solicitor General, Elena Kagan. That includes all three Dossiers, the Quo Warranto Easterling v. Obama aka Soetoro. Please show your support that we want these matters and investigations looked into immediately, 202-514-2203.

Elena Kagan, Office of Solicitor General

Coincidently, after Dr. Taitz called me with that update, she received another call from Officer Giaccino at the Supreme Court. Officer Giaccino stated both pleadings have been received and [are] being analyzed now. Also, Justice Roberts must be back because the Officer also stated that all the documents that were given to Chief Justice Roberts at Iowa University are now at the Supreme Court and are also being analyzed. We will be notified tomorrow after 1:00pm EST as to whether they will be on the docket at the Supreme Court.

http://defendourfreedoms.us/
    Solicitor General Elena Kagan last handled, and apparently deep-sixed, the Quo Warranto Easterling v. Obama aka Soetoro.

Then, fourteen months later, Mr. Obama nominated her for an open Supreme Court Justiceship.
    How convenient. How totally predictable. How sinister. How unethical. How criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/210.html
    18 USC 210[/url]]§ 210. Offer to procure appointive public office

Whoever pays or offers or promises any money or thing of value, to any person, firm, or corporation in consideration of the use or promise to use any influence to procure any appointive office or place under the United States for any person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/211.html
    18 USC 211[/url]]§ 211. Acceptance or solicitation to obtain appointive public office

Whoever solicits or receives, either as a political contribution, or for personal emolument, any money or thing of value, in consideration of the promise of support or use of influence in obtaining for any person any appointive office or place under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
    Whoever solicits or receives any thing of value in consideration of aiding a person to obtain employment under the United States either by referring his name to an executive department or agency of the United States or by requiring the payment of a fee because such person has secured such employment shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. This section shall not apply to such services rendered by an employment agency pursuant to the written request of an executive department or agency of the United States.
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/595.html
    18 USC 595[/url]]§ 595. Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments

Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/600.html
    18 USC 600[/url]]§ 600. Promise of employment or other benefit for political activity

Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment, position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit, provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any political activity or for the support of or opposition to any candidate or any political party in connection with any general or special election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    OPEN LETTER TO GREG ABBOTT, ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS
    by jbjd

[size=117]Attorney General Abbott has indicated he will file a civil suit to challenge the Constitutionality of the just signed ‘Mandatory Purchase of Private Health Insurance’ bill, arguing it encroaches on states’ rights by violating the Commerce Clause. But for several months now, he has had at his disposal a tool that is both much quicker and cheaper to combat this law, as well as any other legislation originating up Mr. Obama’s sinister sleeve. That is, he could investigate the dozens of charges of election fraud the citizens of the great state of Texas have already filed with his office.

[b]And he can start just by submitting this request to Boyd Richie, Chair of the Texas Democratic Party:

“Please produce all documents which were the basis for the Official TDP Certification of Nomination you signed and then submitted to Texas election officials attesting that Presidential candidate Barack Obama was Constitutionally qualified for the job.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-137238-days0-orderasc-967.html]On March 24, 2009, HighlanderJuan[/url]":14o9l2zz][size=7]Call to Dr. Taitz's office:

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. just received a phone call from Karen Thornton at the Department of Justice. She stated that all of Orly's documents and filings have been forwarded to the [b]Office of Solicitor General, Elena Kagan[/b]. That includes all three Dossiers, the Quo Warranto [u]Easterling v. Obama aka Soetoro[/u]. Please show your support that we want these matters and investigations looked into immediately, 202-514-2203.

Elena Kagan, Office of Solicitor General

Coincidently, after Dr. Taitz called me with that update, she received another call from Officer Giaccino at the Supreme Court. Officer Giaccino stated both pleadings have been received and [are] being analyzed now. Also, Justice Roberts must be back because the Officer also stated that all the documents that were given to Chief Justice Roberts at Iowa University are now at the Supreme Court and are also being analyzed. We will be notified tomorrow after 1:00pm EST as to whether they will be on the docket at the Supreme Court.

[url="http://defendourfreedoms.us/
    http://defendourfreedoms.us/[/url][/size]
    Solicitor General Elena Kagan last handled, and apparently deep-sixed, the Quo Warranto Easterling v. Obama aka Soetoro.

Then, fourteen months later, Mr. Obama nominated her for an open Supreme Court Justiceship.
    How convenient. How totally predictable. How sinister. How unethical. How criminal.
    [/quote:14o9l2zz]

It is events like these that convince me that the rule of law is null and void in Washington DC. Our country's laws have been usurped by criminal elements from within our society, now led by Obama, Pelosi, and Reid, and we will not see justice until we remove all of the criminal elements from our federal government or until we nullify Washington or secede from the tyrannical and unlawful union.

It is my observation that we are being attacked on three fronts at this time - from the progressives, from the multinational financial speculators and bankers, and from the Muslims. As attorney Kelly O'Connell points out, two of these three elements are remarkably similar in their philosophies:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/31814370/Kell ... -and-Islam

The bankers and speculators are merely corrupt and criminal with no political agenda at all, but what they do is contributing mightily to our country's destruction so that they may make profit at our expense.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27876759/Clif ... ial-Crises

http://www.scribd.com/doc/31103788/Mari ... -Make-Them

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29748231/Mari ... Taken-Down

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27200012/Edwi ... he-Problem

It is my belief that the states must immediately nullify any and all onerous federal legislation, and then prepare for their own self sufficiency - something that has not been done up to this point. Edwin Vieira offers a few interesting points on the state's sovereignty and the breakup of America as suggested by others.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32021319/Edwi ... my-s-Plans

BAULKING THE ENEMY’S PLANS

By Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Ph.D., J.D.
    May 26, 2010
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin228.htm
    (reprinted with permission)

Pastor Chuck Baldwin’s recent commentary, “Breakup of U.S. Is Inevitableâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Regarding nullification, historian Tom Woods has a new book due out soon, that addresses the topic. Here's a recent interview with Prof. Woods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXdhY3-V_CM
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Obama is back in Chicago, in his old neighborhood ('hood' being the operative part of neighborhood), and his understaffed SS crew runs afoul of Nation of Islam forces.

See the article at the Post & Email for the web links to article sources. There were too many for me to interpret and source for this posting.

You can't make this stuff up.

=================

Obama “pals aroundâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Obama was born in Hawaii. The State of Hawaii has confirmed it. The birth certificate has been produced. Two newspapers at the time of his birth announced it. You are not going to tell me those two inserts into 40 year old records newspapers were fabricated!

The real story is Bush's "missing" military records. Rolling Eyes

And what can I say, America is far, far better off, and far safer under Obama than we were under Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    BettyBB-Have you read this whole thread?
    Nope.. that would take hours!
    It would be hours well spent. Many threads go into great details regarding this subject.

Re read (or read for the first time) the exact quote used by the state of Hawaii regarding the cert there.
    Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
    Hawaiian law states that if one of the parents had lived in Hawaii the year prior to the birth, the birth cert can be filed in that state no matter where the child was actually born. How ever, the difference is when issued a copy, those born elsewhere will be issued a CERTIFICATION of live birth instead of a CERTIFICATE of live birth. Notice how carefully she avoided saying he was born in Hawaii? She only confirmed they had a record of his birth.

The fact that your ss was issued in a state other than where your were born, means that at the time you applied for your ss card, you lived in that other state. Obama NEVER lived in CT. In fact it was not issued until 79, which would mean that he illegally worked at baskin robbins in 1977.

This compiled with now over 2 MILLION dollars of his own money to assure nobody ever sees his birth or school records should raise a red flag.

A birth cert is not highly private information. I had to hand mine over to get a drivers license, a job or a passport. Certainly if a file clerk has to produce a birth cert it is not unreasonable to ask a president to do it.

I also needed to produce birth records and shot records to enroll my son into kindergarten, and needed the same records for daycare. I have had to produce my college records for certain jobs I had held in the past...If I have to do it, why is it out of the question to ask the president to do it?

Now I will close with the "Freudian slips" please explain these if you will:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proi6NFdKVs (notice the part about his home country in Kenya?)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Ot ... re=related (Kenyan ambassedor admits he was born in Kenya)

AP refers to him as Kenyan born when he won the senate seat http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/132504.html

I suggest you start with page one of this thread, spend a little time each day and what you will find will shock you. There used to be a video on youtube where senate candidate Obama admitted he was not an NBC....it has disappeared....maybe someone on this site saved it before it was pulled?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Obama was born in Hawaii. The State of Hawaii has confirmed it. The birth certificate has been produced. Two newspapers at the time of his birth announced it. You are not going to tell me those two inserts into 40 year old records newspapers were fabricated!

The real story is Bush's "missing" military records.

And what can I say, America is far, far better off, and far safer under Obama than we were under Bush.
    Poppycock and balderdash!

That kind of thinking spouts from a troll who comes over from the Daily KOS, the Huff Post, or Moveon.org to try to confuse and distract rational thought.

I can't believe that anyone alive would be as dumb as to believe what you have just written.
    Lots of name calling I see, but no facts, no rational arguments.
    'Lots of name calling' - really? It looks like you have trouble understanding the written word. I don't see that I've called you any names at all.

Cut the crap, Miss. we've been down this road of distraction too many times before.

If you have something interesting and informative to say, say it. Otherwise, you won't find many interested readers here.

Let's see if we can cut the crap Mister.....

That kind of thinking spouts from a troll who comes over from the Daily KOS, the Huff Post, or Moveon.org to try to confuse and distract rational thought.

I can't believe that anyone alive would be as dumb as to believe what you have just written.[/

It looks like you have trouble understanding the written word.

No facts on your side, so it is just name calling.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

The real story is Bush's "missing" military records. Rolling Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    BettyBB-Have you read this whole thread?
    Nope.. that would take hours!
    It would be hours well spent. Many threads go into great details regarding this subject.

Re read (or read for the first time) the exact quote used by the state of Hawaii regarding the cert there.
    Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
    Hawaiian law states that if one of the parents had lived in Hawaii the year prior to the birth, the birth cert can be filed in that state no matter where the child was actually born. How ever, the difference is when issued a copy, those born elsewhere will be issued a CERTIFICATION of live birth instead of a CERTIFICATE of live birth. Notice how carefully she avoided saying he was born in Hawaii? She only confirmed they had a record of his birth.

The fact that your ss was issued in a state other than where your were born, means that at the time you applied for your ss card, you lived in that other state. Obama NEVER lived in CT. In fact it was not issued until 79, which would mean that he illegally worked at baskin robbins in 1977.

This compiled with now over 2 MILLION dollars of his own money to assure nobody ever sees his birth or school records should raise a red flag.

A birth cert is not highly private information. I had to hand mine over to get a drivers license, a job or a passport. Certainly if a file clerk has to produce a birth cert it is not unreasonable to ask a president to do it.

I also needed to produce birth records and shot records to enroll my son into kindergarten, and needed the same records for daycare. I have had to produce my college records for certain jobs I had held in the past...If I have to do it, why is it out of the question to ask the president to do it?

Now I will close with the "Freudian slips" please explain these if you will:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=proi6NFdKVs (notice the part about his home country in Kenya?)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Ot ... re=related (Kenyan ambassedor admits he was born in Kenya)

AP refers to him as Kenyan born when he won the senate seat http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/132504.html

I suggest you start with page one of this thread, spend a little time each day and what you will find will shock you. There used to be a video on youtube where senate candidate Obama admitted he was not an NBC....it has disappeared....maybe someone on this site saved it before it was pulled?
    If all you say is true, why did the court throw out the lawsuit?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Check it out.

1. An offical from the state of Hawaii confirmed Obama was born in Hawaii.

2. Obama's birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii.

3. Obama's birth was announced in the local papers at the time of his birth.

4. Two different judges have thrown out lawsuits claiming Obama is not a US citizen.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp

Check it out.

1. An offical from the state of Hawaii confirmed Obama was born in Hawaii.

2. Obama's birth certificate says he was born in Hawaii.

3. Obama's birth was announced in the local papers at the time of his birth.

4. Two different judges have thrown out lawsuits claiming Obama is not a US citizen.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... ficate.asp
    All suits were thrown out without the judges ever looking at the case itself, they were thrown out for lack of standing. lack of standing simply means you do not have the right to sue or to know the truth. Oh, did you know snopes is owned and operated by officers of the democratic party? We do not know what his birth cert says, nobody has seen it. The one online is a proven forgery. My birth was announced in both the Omaha and Boston papers but I was born in Wisconsin, under the newspaper theory, I was born in three states that are not even near each other (I am the same age as BO) Back in the day, grandparents could give the papers the info they wanted printed and the papers would print it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)